RemedySpot.com

Prayer Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I believe you just did, and I, most humbly, did. Many Blessings, MarkLiz <starryeyed75@...> wrote: How do I go about requesting prayer? Thanks, Liz.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine from Ireland just returned home after a visit from

the states, only to find that his newborn niece has fallen ill. With

no children of his own, his nieces and nephews are like his own

children to him, and he is taking it kind of hard. Here is a copy of

his blog post. Please remember her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,

Trisha

Prayers

I have returned home to find that the health of young Baby Zara, one

of the twins born last week has not been good and she has been taken

back to hospital today. I would thank you deeply if you remember her

once in a while in your positive thoughts as the days progress.

Thank you, a very, very, VERY angry uncle.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dearest Peace, I have included both s' in my prayers, May they both find the peace they seek, of mind, body and spirit. And may you also, be blessed, so that their pain is not made manifest for you. Thank You for being there for them. Many Blessings MarkPeace <iampeacewalker@...> wrote: Dear Family,My Sister lin of Madison Wisconsin, is in the painful last stages of M.S.She has severe (sp) neuropathy feet legs arms hands and finger tips, caused from her

diabetes.She has arthritis on her vertebra es and severe degeneration of her spine.She suffers with cellutis and her skin is breaking down on her back and legs.She no longer fits in her electric wheel chairShe weighs in at 400 lbs and has asked today for prayer.She wants to go home she says she can't take the pain anymore.Her next home will be the nursing home as she no longer qualifies for assisted livingshe cannot move herself the weight is too great.She has had a special dream where she saw and felt herself free of this body she is in.She did prayer work with one of my other sisters today and asked God to set her free of the body.Please pray for her higher good, she has suffered too long already.Also my friend Guson,All I can tell you for now is that it is not good news for her.She will be doing yet another MRI tomorrow and this one really has us shook,she will be having a brain scan

done on Thursday.Please up the prayers for her too.I will keep you all updated as I learn more.Blessings,Peace

Guest guest

In a heartbeat Peace. Their names are being added to the healing grid. Much love always dear sister,Stef>> Dear Family,> My Sister lin of Madison Wisconsin, is in the painful last > stages of M.S.> She has severe (sp) neuropathy feet legs arms hands and finger tips, > caused from her diabetes.> She has arthritis on her vertebra es and severe degeneration of her > spine.> She suffers with cellutis and her skin is breaking down on her back > and legs.> She no longer fits in her electric wheel chair> She weighs in at 400 lbs and has asked today for prayer.> She wants to go home she says she can't take the pain anymore.> Her next home will be the nursing home as she no longer qualifies for > assisted living> she cannot move herself the weight is too great.> She has had a special dream where she saw and felt herself free of > this body she is in.> She did prayer work with one of my other sisters today and asked God > to set her free of the body.> Please pray for her higher good, she has suffered too long already.> Also my friend Guson,> All I can tell you for now is that it is not good news for her.> She will be doing yet another MRI tomorrow and this one really has us > shook,> she will be having a brain scan done on Thursday.> Please up the prayers for her too.> I will keep you all updated as I learn more.> Blessings,> Peace>

Guest guest

Peace, Keeping your Sister & Friend ('s) in the highest of prayers. Be well, Love & Light, PeggyPeace <iampeacewalker@...> wrote: Dear Family,My Sister lin of Madison Wisconsin, is in the painful last stages of M.S.She has severe (sp) neuropathy feet legs arms hands and finger tips, caused from her diabetes.She has arthritis on her vertebra es and severe degeneration of her spine.She suffers with cellutis and her skin is breaking down on her back and legs.She no longer fits in her electric wheel chairShe weighs in at 400 lbs and has asked today for prayer.She wants to go home she says she can't take the pain anymore.Her next home will be the nursing home as she no longer qualifies for assisted livingshe cannot move herself the weight is too great.She has had a special dream where she saw and felt herself free of this body she is in.She did prayer work with one of my other sisters today and asked God to set her free of the body.Please pray for her higher good, she has suffered too long already.Also my friend

Guson,All I can tell you for now is that it is not good news for her.She will be doing yet another MRI tomorrow and this one really has us shook,she will be having a brain scan done on Thursday.Please up the prayers for her too.I will keep you all updated as I learn more.Blessings,Peace