RemedySpot.com

Message from Traci

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello to all my Beloved Sisters and Mom,First of all PH, thank you so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate it and it means so much.I have lots to get you caught up on. I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. I've been under an incredible amount of stress.Good news is that my results have come back from my breast core biopsy and there is NO CANCER!!!!! Okay now that the weight of the world is off of my shoulders, I still have to deal with my right breast.While coming out of the anesthetic from my Dec. 20th surgery, I went into tachycardia again. It was up to 140 beats per minute. I was given some medicine into my IV and it calmed down again. I see my regular Doc on January 8th to do some investigation into why this keeps on happening.My surgeon took out a ton of dead tissue out of my breast. I will find out more details on this tomorrow when I see him. My breast is an open

packed wound (again). For the first week the packing was soaked with betadine and then switched to packing soaked with saline. About 3 days ago the packing became a lovely lime green so my nurse switched me back to betadine. She is strongly suspecting that my staph infection is back with a vengeance. My nurse has requested an infectious disease consult from my surgeon so we can aggressively deal with this staph infection.I remember Brigite was dealing with staph infection too so I know exactly how rotten she must feel. Has anyone heard from her lately?Anyways, I will keep on trucking, keep the faith and stay the course. I have no other choice. To change around a quote from Alan Osmond (his is, I have MS but MS doesn't have me). Therefore, I have implant illness but implant illness doesn't have me. Yes I am having a rough time but I will get through this.Love to

all,TraciNo hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hello to all my Beloved Sisters and Mom,First of all PH, thank you so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate it and it means so much.I have lots to get you caught up on. I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. I've been under an incredible amount of stress.Good news is that my results have come back from my breast core biopsy and there is NO CANCER!!!!! Okay now that the weight of the world is off of my shoulders, I still have to deal with my right breast.While coming out of the anesthetic from my Dec. 20th surgery, I went into tachycardia again. It was up to 140 beats per minute. I was given some medicine into my IV and it calmed down again. I see my regular Doc on January 8th to do some investigation into why this keeps on happening.My surgeon took out a ton of dead tissue out of my breast. I will find out more details on this tomorrow when I see him. My breast is an open

packed wound (again). For the first week the packing was soaked with betadine and then switched to packing soaked with saline. About 3 days ago the packing became a lovely lime green so my nurse switched me back to betadine. She is strongly suspecting that my staph infection is back with a vengeance. My nurse has requested an infectious disease consult from my surgeon so we can aggressively deal with this staph infection.I remember Brigite was dealing with staph infection too so I know exactly how rotten she must feel. Has anyone heard from her lately?Anyways, I will keep on trucking, keep the faith and stay the course. I have no other choice. To change around a quote from Alan Osmond (his is, I have MS but MS doesn't have me). Therefore, I have implant illness but implant illness doesn't have me. Yes I am having a rough time but I will get through this.Love to

all,TraciNo hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.