RemedySpot.com

A Disgustingly Wonderful Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello to all my Sisters,Sorry I haven't been much on the board lately. I've got clearance to go back to work half days starting on Monday. I've been getting myself organized and caught up on stuff. I haven't been back to work since October 2nd, 2007 and that's the day I had to run out of there to meet my surgeon in Emergency.I still have my nurse come in once a day to change the packing. I still have an open wound.For those Ladies about to be explanted, again, please don't let my case scare you, it's definitely not the norm.Now getting to the disgustingly wonderful part. I haven't seen the horses since December so I decided to go to the Ranch and see them. I went out to the pasture and found it to be quite muddy (we're having a freak warm spell here in Ontario).I walking along in the mud wearing my short rubber boots when my right foot went it really deep and the suction from the mud caused my boot

to come off. Yep, you guessed it, I stepped in horse s**t. It was my bare foot and I'm thinking, this is kinda squidgy. I had to look for my boot because it disappeared in the mud. I finally found it and put my foot back in it. Of course it was full of horse s""t and mud. I was so happy to be with the horses so when this happened, I just totally laughed my head off. The horses were great and we were all happy to see each other.Love to all,TraciNo hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hello to all my Sisters,Sorry I haven't been much on the board lately. I've got clearance to go back to work half days starting on Monday. I've been getting myself organized and caught up on stuff. I haven't been back to work since October 2nd, 2007 and that's the day I had to run out of there to meet my surgeon in Emergency.I still have my nurse come in once a day to change the packing. I still have an open wound.For those Ladies about to be explanted, again, please don't let my case scare you, it's definitely not the norm.Now getting to the disgustingly wonderful part. I haven't seen the horses since December so I decided to go to the Ranch and see them. I went out to the pasture and found it to be quite muddy (we're having a freak warm spell here in Ontario).I walking along in the mud wearing my short rubber boots when my right foot went it really deep and the suction from the mud caused my boot

to come off. Yep, you guessed it, I stepped in horse s**t. It was my bare foot and I'm thinking, this is kinda squidgy. I had to look for my boot because it disappeared in the mud. I finally found it and put my foot back in it. Of course it was full of horse s""t and mud. I was so happy to be with the horses so when this happened, I just totally laughed my head off. The horses were great and we were all happy to see each other.Love to all,TraciNo hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.