RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: [Lynda] Hello from Hawaii

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lynda, what a lovely surprise to see your message. We all miss you and want you back; however, we also want you to get well. We are all so sorry that this has happened to you, and you should never have to wait three hours for any health care...not in your condition. It looks like the health care system is broken everywhere.

Honey, enjoy the beautiful flowers and your sister. She must be so happy to have you with her.

Good luck, sweet Lynda...love you.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: [Lynda] Hello from Hawaii

Hello everyone,I am doing pretty well overall. Had a thoracentesis today (had to wait inUrgent Care 3 hours yesterday for a referral), and have anotherthoracentesis set up for next Tues. I don't have to go back to any doctorto get the referral.I have been a bit weak and tired, but have enjoyed the wonderful green andthe flowers and the beautiful ocean and my sister's company.Hope all is well with all of you. I have not read many messages as it istoo hard to do on my server.I will arrive home on the 29th after an all night flight. Hope to be backonline with the group very shortly after that.Love you all.Lynda

Lynda, what a lovely surprise to see your message. We all miss you and want you back; however, we also want you to get well. We are all so sorry that this has happened to you, and you should never have to wait three hours for any health care...not in your condition. It looks like the health care system is broken everywhere.

Honey, enjoy the beautiful flowers and your sister. She must be so happy to have you with her.

Good luck, sweet Lynda...love you.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: [Lynda] Hello from Hawaii

Hello everyone,I am doing pretty well overall. Had a thoracentesis today (had to wait inUrgent Care 3 hours yesterday for a referral), and have anotherthoracentesis set up for next Tues. I don't have to go back to any doctorto get the referral.I have been a bit weak and tired, but have enjoyed the wonderful green andthe flowers and the beautiful ocean and my sister's company.Hope all is well with all of you. I have not read many messages as it istoo hard to do on my server.I will arrive home on the 29th after an all night flight. Hope to be backonline with the group very shortly after that.Love you all.Lynda