RemedySpot.com

Re: hormone testing results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Okay Ladies I got my testing results back but dont really understand them. I am not currently seeing a dr. so unsure how to correct some of these issues wondering if anyone can help. My cortisol seems to be depressed from 11-noon and then again 4-5pm. Throyid ft4 is low. Everything else seems to be normal, not really sure.

Thanks a bunch,

Stacie

From: devans@...Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:27:50 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Dr Kolb

, good luck, and know that we will be here for you. I have just sent an inspirational story about Mcs.

Honey, we are happy that you will have some support...bless your husband for doing the right thing. He sounds like a special man, and try to make this a bit of a fun trip. We know that you will feel anxious, but this is the beginning of a new healthy life for you.

Sending love and hope....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: Dr Kolb

Thanks for the suggestions. Im sure there wil be plenty to do. Im from Philadelphia where there is entertainment on every corner so in my mind im picturing Ohio to be full of nothing but roads and cows but im sure they have Mcdonalds out there..lol>> ,> > Maybe you could take some DVD's to play on a laptop . . . story books . . . colored paper, crayons, glue. . . you know, busy stuff! My grandmother used to have me sort buttons . . . I thought I was helping her, but, really, I was just being kept busy!> > After the first night, you should feel up to going out - maybe going to Chucky Cheese, or another kid friendly place. My daughter used to take her kids to Mcs so they could get rid of some energy in their playground> > Just leave the physical part of kid handling to your husband! . . . You don't need to grab, hang onto, or be bumped by your son!> > Hugs and prayers,> > Rogene>

Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!

Okay Ladies I got my testing results back but dont really understand them. I am not currently seeing a dr. so unsure how to correct some of these issues wondering if anyone can help. My cortisol seems to be depressed from 11-noon and then again 4-5pm. Throyid ft4 is low. Everything else seems to be normal, not really sure.

Thanks a bunch,

Stacie

From: devans@...Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:27:50 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Dr Kolb

, good luck, and know that we will be here for you. I have just sent an inspirational story about Mcs.

Honey, we are happy that you will have some support...bless your husband for doing the right thing. He sounds like a special man, and try to make this a bit of a fun trip. We know that you will feel anxious, but this is the beginning of a new healthy life for you.

Sending love and hope....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: Dr Kolb

Thanks for the suggestions. Im sure there wil be plenty to do. Im from Philadelphia where there is entertainment on every corner so in my mind im picturing Ohio to be full of nothing but roads and cows but im sure they have Mcdonalds out there..lol>> ,> > Maybe you could take some DVD's to play on a laptop . . . story books . . . colored paper, crayons, glue. . . you know, busy stuff! My grandmother used to have me sort buttons . . . I thought I was helping her, but, really, I was just being kept busy!> > After the first night, you should feel up to going out - maybe going to Chucky Cheese, or another kid friendly place. My daughter used to take her kids to Mcs so they could get rid of some energy in their playground> > Just leave the physical part of kid handling to your husband! . . . You don't need to grab, hang onto, or be bumped by your son!> > Hugs and prayers,> > Rogene>

Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!