RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: implant illness new to group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Girls,

I am so glad we all have Joyce here to help her. Looks like everyone

Here in on the same page with her. Hopefully it doesn't overwhelm her.

In a message dated 2/29/2008 10:21:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, grinos348@... writes:

>> Welcome Joyce!> > Do you know for sure your capsules were completely removed. . . > > When women stay sick after explant, it's common to find they still have their capsules. > > It's uncommon for doctors to remove them. > > And yes, we have lots of women who have gotten well after explant. . . . I have to qualify that just a bit and say that, even though they live full lives, they must guard their health carefully - probably for the rest of their life. . . .that means healthy diet, stress reduction, exercise, sleep, etc. > > The place to start is to find out of those capsules are out. . . If not, you'll need another surgery. Think of they as toxin factories . . . Regardless of what you're doing, they're churning out more poison. > > The second thing to do is to get really serious about treating fungal issues. Dr. Kolb's protocol is designed to do that. The idea is to deprive fungal organisms of food. That's why no sugar or refined grains. .. > > Something that Dr. Kolb doesn't mention is Caprylic Acid . . . We learned about it rather recently. It's available in health food stores - capsules. . . Start slow and work up to 3600 mg a day. Hold that level for 16 days. Then start probiotics . . . I've used Garden of Life's Primal Defense successfully for years. There are many other probiotics. Look for a combination of organisms - not just a few. > > If you haven't checked the archived Messages, Files and Links, please do so. In the Messages, you'll see that many women have come to the group terribly ill . . . you can follow their progress. . . In the Files, you'll find information on detox programs and issues we're dealing with. The Links have links to sources that have helped us. > > It takes a lot of effort - Especially when you're not feeling well! . . . Often times, when you start treating some of this stuff, you will temporarily feel worse - a Herx. The trick is to learn the difference between being sick and a Herx. You'll come to welcome a Herx because that means that whatever detox program you're doing has hit the spot. > > Please feel free to ask any question that comes to mind . . . Our ladies understand and want to help! > > You can use the sauna daily - as long as you're drinking enough water . . .no limits there. Someone else can answer the colonics question. > > Something that may help your stiffness and pain is a good Calcium/Magnesium supplement. You can take it several times a day because the effects of Magnesium lasts for only about six hours. And, as hard as it is to move about, it's essential that you do. Do stretches. A good time to do them is while you're in the sauna and your muscles are warm. Try to get a little more exercise every day - even if you can only exercise for a minute at a time. > > Chances are high that you have Fibromyalgia. . . This results in the tissue covering the muscle becoming taut . . . The tighter they get, the less you can/want to move. . . Deep tissue massage therapy can help dramatically . . . but it is very painful in the beginning. You'll need to find a therapist who knows how to do deep tissue massage, then give him/her permission to go as deeply as necessary.> > Hugs and prayers,> > Rogene>Yes, my capsuals were removed. You are right if I do to much which isn't much I am in bed for days. I just had my first deep tissue message for my pian and I hated every minute of it. It hurt. I feel as if I am ninty. Would general suana be effective or must it be infra ray. Also do you feel the foot baths help? I have been told I have the epstien bar virus by some doctors and others say no. I was doing better before I went to work. I did read your suggestion about trying to work at home. Right now I can barely get out of bed. I caught a cold or flu first time in my life with a cold its been two weeks it has been a major set back. Also I hate to say I work in a toxic enviorment I was hoping I would not have to give it up. I hate what has happened I hate to ask for disability, I can't care for my family. Yes, I am crying, I am so sorry, I have been trying to hold it together. Do you reccommend an antifungal I was on one awhile back but it is horrible. It took me so long to write in fear I would ramble and not be strong forgive me for this. It's so lonely when your sick with no answers.Joyce Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Girls,

I am so glad we all have Joyce here to help her. Looks like everyone

Here in on the same page with her. Hopefully it doesn't overwhelm her.

In a message dated 2/29/2008 10:21:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, grinos348@... writes:

>> Welcome Joyce!> > Do you know for sure your capsules were completely removed. . . > > When women stay sick after explant, it's common to find they still have their capsules. > > It's uncommon for doctors to remove them. > > And yes, we have lots of women who have gotten well after explant. . . . I have to qualify that just a bit and say that, even though they live full lives, they must guard their health carefully - probably for the rest of their life. . . .that means healthy diet, stress reduction, exercise, sleep, etc. > > The place to start is to find out of those capsules are out. . . If not, you'll need another surgery. Think of they as toxin factories . . . Regardless of what you're doing, they're churning out more poison. > > The second thing to do is to get really serious about treating fungal issues. Dr. Kolb's protocol is designed to do that. The idea is to deprive fungal organisms of food. That's why no sugar or refined grains. .. > > Something that Dr. Kolb doesn't mention is Caprylic Acid . . . We learned about it rather recently. It's available in health food stores - capsules. . . Start slow and work up to 3600 mg a day. Hold that level for 16 days. Then start probiotics . . . I've used Garden of Life's Primal Defense successfully for years. There are many other probiotics. Look for a combination of organisms - not just a few. > > If you haven't checked the archived Messages, Files and Links, please do so. In the Messages, you'll see that many women have come to the group terribly ill . . . you can follow their progress. . . In the Files, you'll find information on detox programs and issues we're dealing with. The Links have links to sources that have helped us. > > It takes a lot of effort - Especially when you're not feeling well! . . . Often times, when you start treating some of this stuff, you will temporarily feel worse - a Herx. The trick is to learn the difference between being sick and a Herx. You'll come to welcome a Herx because that means that whatever detox program you're doing has hit the spot. > > Please feel free to ask any question that comes to mind . . . Our ladies understand and want to help! > > You can use the sauna daily - as long as you're drinking enough water . . .no limits there. Someone else can answer the colonics question. > > Something that may help your stiffness and pain is a good Calcium/Magnesium supplement. You can take it several times a day because the effects of Magnesium lasts for only about six hours. And, as hard as it is to move about, it's essential that you do. Do stretches. A good time to do them is while you're in the sauna and your muscles are warm. Try to get a little more exercise every day - even if you can only exercise for a minute at a time. > > Chances are high that you have Fibromyalgia. . . This results in the tissue covering the muscle becoming taut . . . The tighter they get, the less you can/want to move. . . Deep tissue massage therapy can help dramatically . . . but it is very painful in the beginning. You'll need to find a therapist who knows how to do deep tissue massage, then give him/her permission to go as deeply as necessary.> > Hugs and prayers,> > Rogene>Yes, my capsuals were removed. You are right if I do to much which isn't much I am in bed for days. I just had my first deep tissue message for my pian and I hated every minute of it. It hurt. I feel as if I am ninty. Would general suana be effective or must it be infra ray. Also do you feel the foot baths help? I have been told I have the epstien bar virus by some doctors and others say no. I was doing better before I went to work. I did read your suggestion about trying to work at home. Right now I can barely get out of bed. I caught a cold or flu first time in my life with a cold its been two weeks it has been a major set back. Also I hate to say I work in a toxic enviorment I was hoping I would not have to give it up. I hate what has happened I hate to ask for disability, I can't care for my family. Yes, I am crying, I am so sorry, I have been trying to hold it together. Do you reccommend an antifungal I was on one awhile back but it is horrible. It took me so long to write in fear I would ramble and not be strong forgive me for this. It's so lonely when your sick with no answers.Joyce Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

What is Kefir? Is this a dairy product. I have been told to stay away from dairy. I hope I'm posting in the right area it is a bit confusing here.

Thank you

JoyceDelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

What is Kefir? Is this a dairy product. I have been told to stay away from dairy. I hope I'm posting in the right area it is a bit confusing here.

Thank you

JoyceDelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Joyce,

Yes many women do recover from having breast implants?

I was bed ridden for 1 1/2 years and now I am recovering fine.

A natural alternative for fungus fighter is Caprylic Acid i talked about it

before

and you need to take it in 3800mg per day for at least 16 days

or a month. I am doing a month to make sure I kill those baddies

in my body. Plus you need to take Probiotics with it as well

to put the goodies back in your body.

Love

In a message dated 2/29/2008 12:08:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, grinos348@... writes:

>> Hi. I emailed someone a while back asking them if they made a full > recovery from thier implant illness. They directed me to your group, > in turn you invited me to join. I am finally mustering up the energy > to write. I find it very difficult to type as I am stiff and still > have pain. I had saline implants put in in 1987 about 1999 started > becoming symptomatic spent the next seven years going to doctors > including wholistic doctors. In August of 2006 I could no longer > stand up. I was expalnted in Nov of 2006 was bedridded for 7 months. > I have improved but I am still not well. Still spending much of my > time in bed and have varying degress of pain. Other symptoms as well. > I have been following Dr.Kolbs silicone protocol. I went gluten free. > I am now trying colonics, sauna,. My question is how often should one > do these treatments. Any other recommendations. Having many set > backs. I tried returning to work a few hours a week only to find I am > getting sicker again,All blood work normal except for very elevated > ana. No auto immume problems found. My implants came out black. I am > tired, sick, in pain and loosing my hope. Have any fully recoverd? > > > Thank You for listening,> Joyce>Would You reccommend taking an anti fungal again. Is there a natural alternitive?Joyce Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Joyce ~

Hi there, so glad you found you way to us ! !

It sounds like you came just in time. All these

ladies are so awesome and full of information,

you will find and be able to pave your way back

to health again. It will take time and patients and

then more time, but we will all be here along the way.

Great support, lots of love and laughter, and

careing, and people that listen ! ! and can empathise

with you.

Welcome to the Sisterhood ! !

Hugs N Prayers ~

DedeDelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Joyce,The flu going a round is a tough one !. . . It will take you time to get past that.It's great that your capsules are out! . . . That's a huge hurdle! Now you can start getting better. It doesn't happen magically. You have a lot of work to do.FAR infrared saunas are much better, by far than steam or dry saunas.Deep tissue massages are painful at the beginning . . . I'd suggest taking a pain pill before going. They get better with time. Don't give up on them. Fourteen years after getting my implants, out, I still try to get a massage every two weeks. If I go any longer, they're still painful.Think of fungal issues as being occupied by the enemy. . . Antifungals are the

soldiers you send in to fight the enemy. . . What you feel is the effects of the battle. Once they start killing the enemy, the bodies are rotting and toxic. You must flush them out of your body asap. It's not easy. You'll feel worse when you start. . . But, if you understand what's going on, it's easier to stick with the program. The only other choice is to continue feeling horrible . . and getting sicker. The secret to getting better is taking control of our own health . . . doing whatever is necessary to feel better - even when we don't feel like doing anything. You might start by doing simple stretches. And, yes, they will hurt. . . But pain isn't going to hurt YOU! . . . It's just uncomfortable. If you'll keep a journal of what you are doing and how you're doing, you'll be able to look back and see progress when those inevitable flares come along . . . and you'll know what to do to get past them.Foot baths

are great . . . but no more often than weekly. When you say toxic environment, do you mean you're working with chemicals or around tobacco smoke? . . . If so, it will be virtually impossible to do better. Hugs and prayers,Rogene Re: implant illness new to group

>

> Welcome Joyce!

>

> Do you know for sure your capsules were completely removed. . .

>

> When women stay sick after explant, it's common to find they still

have their capsules.

>

> It's uncommon for doctors to remove them.

>

> And yes, we have lots of women who have gotten well after

explant. . . . I have to qualify that just a bit and say that, even

though they live full lives, they must guard their health carefully -

probably for the rest of their life. . . .that means healthy diet,

stress reduction, exercise, sleep, etc.

>

> The place to start is to find out of those capsules are out. . . If

not, you'll need another surgery. Think of they as toxin

factories . . . Regardless of what you're doing, they're churning out

more poison.

>

> The second thing to do is to get really serious about treating

fungal issues. Dr. Kolb's protocol is designed to do that. The idea

is to deprive fungal organisms of food. That's why no sugar or

refined grains. ..

>

> Something that Dr. Kolb doesn't mention is Caprylic Acid . . . We

learned about it rather recently. It's available in health food

stores - capsules. . . Start slow and work up to 3600 mg a day. Hold

that level for 16 days. Then start probiotics . . . I've used Garden

of Life's Primal Defense successfully for years. There are many other

probiotics. Look for a combination of organisms - not just a few.

>

> If you haven't checked the archived Messages, Files and Links,

please do so. In the Messages, you'll see that many women have come

to the group terribly ill . . . you can follow their progress. . . In

the Files, you'll find information on detox programs and issues we're

dealing with. The Links have links to sources that have helped us.

>

> It takes a lot of effort - Especially when you're not feeling

well! . . . Often times, when you start treating some of this stuff,

you will temporarily feel worse - a Herx. The trick is to learn the

difference between being sick and a Herx. You'll come to welcome a

Herx because that means that whatever detox program you're doing has

hit the spot.

>

> Please feel free to ask any question that comes to mind . . . Our

ladies understand and want to help!

>

> You can use the sauna daily - as long as you're drinking enough

water . . .no limits there. Someone else can answer the colonics

question.

>

> Something that may help your stiffness and pain is a good

Calcium/Magnesium supplement. You can take it several times a day

because the effects of Magnesium lasts for only about six hours. And,

as hard as it is to move about, it's essential that you do. Do

stretches. A good time to do them is while you're in the sauna and

your muscles are warm. Try to get a little more exercise every day -

even if you can only exercise for a minute at a time.

>

> Chances are high that you have Fibromyalgia. . . This results in

the tissue covering the muscle becoming taut . . . The tighter they

get, the less you can/want to move. . . Deep tissue massage therapy

can help dramatically . . . but it is very painful in the beginning.

You'll need to find a therapist who knows how to do deep tissue

massage, then give him/her permission to go as deeply as necessary.

>

> Hugs and prayers,

>

> Rogene

>Yes, my capsuals were removed. You are right if I do to much which

isn't much I am in bed for days. I just had my first deep tissue

message for my pian and I hated every minute of it. It hurt. I feel

as if I am ninty. Would general suana be effective or must it be

infra ray. Also do you feel the foot baths help? I have been told I

have the epstien bar virus by some doctors and others say no. I was

doing better before I went to work. I did read your suggestion about

trying to work at home. Right now I can barely get out of bed. I

caught a cold or flu first time in my life with a cold its been two

weeks it has been a major set back. Also I hate to say I work in a

toxic enviorment I was hoping I would not have to give it up. I hate

what has happened I hate to ask for disability, I can't care for my

family. Yes, I am crying, I am so sorry, I have been trying to hold

it together. Do you reccommend an antifungal I was on one awhile

back but it is horrible. It took me so long to write in fear I would

ramble and not be strong forgive me for this. It's so lonely when

your sick with no answers.

Joyce

Joyce,The flu going a round is a tough one !. . . It will take you time to get past that.It's great that your capsules are out! . . . That's a huge hurdle! Now you can start getting better. It doesn't happen magically. You have a lot of work to do.FAR infrared saunas are much better, by far than steam or dry saunas.Deep tissue massages are painful at the beginning . . . I'd suggest taking a pain pill before going. They get better with time. Don't give up on them. Fourteen years after getting my implants, out, I still try to get a massage every two weeks. If I go any longer, they're still painful.Think of fungal issues as being occupied by the enemy. . . Antifungals are the

soldiers you send in to fight the enemy. . . What you feel is the effects of the battle. Once they start killing the enemy, the bodies are rotting and toxic. You must flush them out of your body asap. It's not easy. You'll feel worse when you start. . . But, if you understand what's going on, it's easier to stick with the program. The only other choice is to continue feeling horrible . . and getting sicker. The secret to getting better is taking control of our own health . . . doing whatever is necessary to feel better - even when we don't feel like doing anything. You might start by doing simple stretches. And, yes, they will hurt. . . But pain isn't going to hurt YOU! . . . It's just uncomfortable. If you'll keep a journal of what you are doing and how you're doing, you'll be able to look back and see progress when those inevitable flares come along . . . and you'll know what to do to get past them.Foot baths

are great . . . but no more often than weekly. When you say toxic environment, do you mean you're working with chemicals or around tobacco smoke? . . . If so, it will be virtually impossible to do better. Hugs and prayers,Rogene Re: implant illness new to group

>

> Welcome Joyce!

>

> Do you know for sure your capsules were completely removed. . .

>

> When women stay sick after explant, it's common to find they still

have their capsules.

>

> It's uncommon for doctors to remove them.

>

> And yes, we have lots of women who have gotten well after

explant. . . . I have to qualify that just a bit and say that, even

though they live full lives, they must guard their health carefully -

probably for the rest of their life. . . .that means healthy diet,

stress reduction, exercise, sleep, etc.

>

> The place to start is to find out of those capsules are out. . . If

not, you'll need another surgery. Think of they as toxin

factories . . . Regardless of what you're doing, they're churning out

more poison.

>

> The second thing to do is to get really serious about treating

fungal issues. Dr. Kolb's protocol is designed to do that. The idea

is to deprive fungal organisms of food. That's why no sugar or

refined grains. ..

>

> Something that Dr. Kolb doesn't mention is Caprylic Acid . . . We

learned about it rather recently. It's available in health food

stores - capsules. . . Start slow and work up to 3600 mg a day. Hold

that level for 16 days. Then start probiotics . . . I've used Garden

of Life's Primal Defense successfully for years. There are many other

probiotics. Look for a combination of organisms - not just a few.

>

> If you haven't checked the archived Messages, Files and Links,

please do so. In the Messages, you'll see that many women have come

to the group terribly ill . . . you can follow their progress. . . In

the Files, you'll find information on detox programs and issues we're

dealing with. The Links have links to sources that have helped us.

>

> It takes a lot of effort - Especially when you're not feeling

well! . . . Often times, when you start treating some of this stuff,

you will temporarily feel worse - a Herx. The trick is to learn the

difference between being sick and a Herx. You'll come to welcome a

Herx because that means that whatever detox program you're doing has

hit the spot.

>

> Please feel free to ask any question that comes to mind . . . Our

ladies understand and want to help!

>

> You can use the sauna daily - as long as you're drinking enough

water . . .no limits there. Someone else can answer the colonics

question.

>

> Something that may help your stiffness and pain is a good

Calcium/Magnesium supplement. You can take it several times a day

because the effects of Magnesium lasts for only about six hours. And,

as hard as it is to move about, it's essential that you do. Do

stretches. A good time to do them is while you're in the sauna and

your muscles are warm. Try to get a little more exercise every day -

even if you can only exercise for a minute at a time.

>

> Chances are high that you have Fibromyalgia. . . This results in

the tissue covering the muscle becoming taut . . . The tighter they

get, the less you can/want to move. . . Deep tissue massage therapy

can help dramatically . . . but it is very painful in the beginning.

You'll need to find a therapist who knows how to do deep tissue

massage, then give him/her permission to go as deeply as necessary.

>

> Hugs and prayers,

>

> Rogene

>Yes, my capsuals were removed. You are right if I do to much which

isn't much I am in bed for days. I just had my first deep tissue

message for my pian and I hated every minute of it. It hurt. I feel

as if I am ninty. Would general suana be effective or must it be

infra ray. Also do you feel the foot baths help? I have been told I

have the epstien bar virus by some doctors and others say no. I was

doing better before I went to work. I did read your suggestion about

trying to work at home. Right now I can barely get out of bed. I

caught a cold or flu first time in my life with a cold its been two

weeks it has been a major set back. Also I hate to say I work in a

toxic enviorment I was hoping I would not have to give it up. I hate

what has happened I hate to ask for disability, I can't care for my

family. Yes, I am crying, I am so sorry, I have been trying to hold

it together. Do you reccommend an antifungal I was on one awhile

back but it is horrible. It took me so long to write in fear I would

ramble and not be strong forgive me for this. It's so lonely when

your sick with no answers.

Joyce

Joyce,Kefir is a fermented form of milk. Most people who can't drink milk can do Kefir because the fermenting process breaks down lactose. You can buy it as health food stores . . . but the best is that you grow yourself. Basically, you start with some Kefir grains. . . Put those in milk. . . let it sit on the countertop for 24 hours and it's ready to go . . . You save a bit to start the next batch, so you only need to buy some once. . . You'll find a lot of information by doing a websearch for "Dom's Kefir". You can get a starter from someone, or buy some grains online for about $20. Hugs,Rogene

Joyce,Kefir is a fermented form of milk. Most people who can't drink milk can do Kefir because the fermenting process breaks down lactose. You can buy it as health food stores . . . but the best is that you grow yourself. Basically, you start with some Kefir grains. . . Put those in milk. . . let it sit on the countertop for 24 hours and it's ready to go . . . You save a bit to start the next batch, so you only need to buy some once. . . You'll find a lot of information by doing a websearch for "Dom's Kefir". You can get a starter from someone, or buy some grains online for about $20. Hugs,Rogene

Joyce . . .A lot depends on what you can afford. Do a search for "far infrared sauna" . . . You can get portable ones that you can sit in . . . shells you can lay down in, or walk-ins with room for the whole family. . . Prices range from the hundreds to the thousands. I'm very pleased with mine. Patty has one like it . . . It's a Healthmate two-person unit. It will run $3000+. It also takes quite a bit of space. Two of our ladies recently purchased portable units . . one a shell, another a portable sit down unit. I think they're both happy with them.How is the ventilation where you work? Is it a confined area? Perhaps you could use a small air filtering unit to remove most the stuff. . .

Those units are also great at home if you have any problem with air pollution in your area. We have Sharper Image units . . . but there are others equally as effective - and perhaps safer because they do not have an air ionizing feature.It might be to the advantage of the business to install commercial air filtering to protect their employees AND customers.Implant illness can make us extremely sensitive to chemical. . . When I was at my worst, my entire life was controlled by multiple chemical sensitivity. This got much, much better as I detoxed. Now, I react only to a really strong exposure. It's likely that you notice smells that don't bother anyone else. You'll benefit from using green personal care products . . . avoiding perfume . . . cleaning products . . . tobacco smoke. . . . plastics . . . chlorine . . . When I encountered something that I reacted to, I immediately went into the flight or fight mode. . . Problem

was that I couldn't run at work . . . As a result I found myself getting mad. Later I learned that the part of the brain responsible for smells is right next to that for fight or flight.Hugs,Rogene

Joyce . . .A lot depends on what you can afford. Do a search for "far infrared sauna" . . . You can get portable ones that you can sit in . . . shells you can lay down in, or walk-ins with room for the whole family. . . Prices range from the hundreds to the thousands. I'm very pleased with mine. Patty has one like it . . . It's a Healthmate two-person unit. It will run $3000+. It also takes quite a bit of space. Two of our ladies recently purchased portable units . . one a shell, another a portable sit down unit. I think they're both happy with them.How is the ventilation where you work? Is it a confined area? Perhaps you could use a small air filtering unit to remove most the stuff. . .

Those units are also great at home if you have any problem with air pollution in your area. We have Sharper Image units . . . but there are others equally as effective - and perhaps safer because they do not have an air ionizing feature.It might be to the advantage of the business to install commercial air filtering to protect their employees AND customers.Implant illness can make us extremely sensitive to chemical. . . When I was at my worst, my entire life was controlled by multiple chemical sensitivity. This got much, much better as I detoxed. Now, I react only to a really strong exposure. It's likely that you notice smells that don't bother anyone else. You'll benefit from using green personal care products . . . avoiding perfume . . . cleaning products . . . tobacco smoke. . . . plastics . . . chlorine . . . When I encountered something that I reacted to, I immediately went into the flight or fight mode. . . Problem

was that I couldn't run at work . . . As a result I found myself getting mad. Later I learned that the part of the brain responsible for smells is right next to that for fight or flight.Hugs,Rogene

Joyce . . . Check out Caprylic Acid . . . You can get it online, or at a health food store. . It's very powerful. . . Start slowly . . . let your stomach settle down a little before increasing the dose. You can expect some serious stomach discomfort if you have a serious problem.Hugs,Rogene

Joyce . . . Check out Caprylic Acid . . . You can get it online, or at a health food store. . It's very powerful. . . Start slowly . . . let your stomach settle down a little before increasing the dose. You can expect some serious stomach discomfort if you have a serious problem.Hugs,Rogene

Joyce,A suggestion . . . Ignore any diagnosis you've ever received. . . They'll only scare and depress you.Once you're well into your program for getting your health back, most, if not all of the dx's will be gone. You may find you have some thyroid issues, and possibly adrenal fatigue . . . but those are manageable . . . The suggestions we use for getting better should help isolate those problems if they are there. It's very, very important that you adopt a positive attitude . . . After all, if you think of this negatively . . . if you don't think anything will help . . .. you're not going to do anything that will help. It takes some mental gymnastics, but it's doable. Keep negative

people out of your life . . . they suck up your energy. . . energy you don't have to spare. . . If someone is taking your energy, chance the subject . . . or move away from them. Being angry does the same thing . . . If you'll find a way to release you anger, or put it to work, do so. . . Anger blocks healing. . . Like I said, you'll need to do some mental gymnastics! Generally speaking going back to work helps. . . But you need to find a way that you can do it without hurting yourself. . . Hugs,Rogene

,You won't know until you start. . Since you've been working on fungal issues for a while, you'll probably be able to increase your dose rapidly. . . .Since Joyce had problems with probiotics, I suspect she'll need to move very slowly.Hugs,Rogene

Joyce,If you're like me, you'll come out of it gradually . . . I didn't make the connection of my MCS to my implants until a couple years after they were removed and I had done some detoxing. . . .One day, I realized that I was free to go anywhere I wanted to go again.Now, the only time is shows up is if I spend too much time in a polluted city, or around someone drenched in perfume. You may not have a choice about leaving your job for now. What smells very strong to you probably doesn't smell at all to those around you. I guess it's something our body does to keep us out of danger. I don't know how long it's going to take you to detox to the point that you can tolerate the

chemicals you use at work . .. but I think you'll be able to one day.A book that is very interesting is "Clear Body, Clear Mind" . . . Written by the founder of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard. I don't care for his religious beliefs, but he's entitled to one good idea. The Scientology church had (maybe still has) detox centers based on detoxing through sweating in saunas. The protocol in his book is tough! I tried to do it using a hot tub. I don't recommend that . . . By the time I was well into it, I was almost out of my head! You continue to detox for a time after doing the protocol too. By the time I settled down and knew how much it helped, I couldn't bring myself to do that again. One really ought to be supervised if they are going to do this program! . . . Someone needs to be there to made decisions for you when you're too out of it to do so. hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Yes, I know I have to give up my career. I am no good to my husband and family this way. It was wishful thinking that I would be ok. I think I have certainly proved what I already new. As if being so sick isn,t already enough. You have come such a long way. I have read your story many times over since first discovering my implants were making me sick. I hope you had some support when you were first ill. I am so greatful for all the support I have been receiving from so many strong women. If it weren't for the information I found on the internet from women like yourself I would not be here.

I had recently read about the detox clinic he foounded in Ny. Very expensive. I will get the book.

Godbless

Joyce

In a message dated 2/29/2008 2:40:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

Rogene,I did the same detox with my hot tub and pool. I think the idea is to get your capillaries to open up and release toxins and then dunk into the cool water and go back and forth to force things to happen.Talk about being out of my mind! Yikes, I got so loopy I thought my head was going to explode.I only did it once too. I decided I was just going to stick with the infrared sauna!Patty>> Joyce,> > If you're like me, you'll come out of it gradually . . . > > I didn't make the connection of my MCS to my implants until a couple years after they were removed and I had done some detoxing. . . .One day, I realized that I was free to go anywhere I wanted to go again.> > Now, the only time is shows up is if I spend too much time in a polluted city, or around someone drenched in perfume. > > You may not have a choice about leaving your job for now. What smells very strong to you probably doesn't smell at all to those around you. I guess it's something our body does to keep us out of danger. > > I don't know how long it's going to take you to detox to the point that you can tolerate the chemicals you use at work . .. but I think you'll be able to one day.> > A book that is very interesting is "Clear Body, Clear Mind" . . . Written by the founder of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard. I don't care for his religious beliefs, but he's entitled to one good idea. The Scientology church had (maybe still has) detox centers based on detoxing through sweating in saunas. The protocol in his book is tough! I tried to do it using a hot tub. I don't recommend that . . . By the time I was well into it, I was almost out of my head! You continue to detox for a time after doing the protocol too. By the time I settled down and knew how much it helped, I couldn't bring myself to do that again. One really ought to be supervised if they are going to do this program! . . . Someone needs to be there to made decisions for you when you're too out of it to do so. > > hugs,> > Rogene> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Yes, I know I have to give up my career. I am no good to my husband and family this way. It was wishful thinking that I would be ok. I think I have certainly proved what I already new. As if being so sick isn,t already enough. You have come such a long way. I have read your story many times over since first discovering my implants were making me sick. I hope you had some support when you were first ill. I am so greatful for all the support I have been receiving from so many strong women. If it weren't for the information I found on the internet from women like yourself I would not be here.

I had recently read about the detox clinic he foounded in Ny. Very expensive. I will get the book.

Godbless

Joyce

In a message dated 2/29/2008 2:40:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

Rogene,I did the same detox with my hot tub and pool. I think the idea is to get your capillaries to open up and release toxins and then dunk into the cool water and go back and forth to force things to happen.Talk about being out of my mind! Yikes, I got so loopy I thought my head was going to explode.I only did it once too. I decided I was just going to stick with the infrared sauna!Patty>> Joyce,> > If you're like me, you'll come out of it gradually . . . > > I didn't make the connection of my MCS to my implants until a couple years after they were removed and I had done some detoxing. . . .One day, I realized that I was free to go anywhere I wanted to go again.> > Now, the only time is shows up is if I spend too much time in a polluted city, or around someone drenched in perfume. > > You may not have a choice about leaving your job for now. What smells very strong to you probably doesn't smell at all to those around you. I guess it's something our body does to keep us out of danger. > > I don't know how long it's going to take you to detox to the point that you can tolerate the chemicals you use at work . .. but I think you'll be able to one day.> > A book that is very interesting is "Clear Body, Clear Mind" . . . Written by the founder of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard. I don't care for his religious beliefs, but he's entitled to one good idea. The Scientology church had (maybe still has) detox centers based on detoxing through sweating in saunas. The protocol in his book is tough! I tried to do it using a hot tub. I don't recommend that . . . By the time I was well into it, I was almost out of my head! You continue to detox for a time after doing the protocol too. By the time I settled down and knew how much it helped, I couldn't bring myself to do that again. One really ought to be supervised if they are going to do this program! . . . Someone needs to be there to made decisions for you when you're too out of it to do so. > > hugs,> > Rogene> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.