RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: today is the day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rogene,

Sorry to hear you are going through this. Hope you feel better.

Love

In a message dated 2/29/2008 12:13:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Does not sound like fun but i will be praying for you in that they canfind and fix the problem.>> ,> > They won't know what they're going to do until they know what kindof tissue it is and and after get in there. . . From what I've read,they may have to go behind the ear drum. . . They may have to go inbehind my ear. > > At the prompting of a friend who is a Reiki master (she tells me sheturned my hands on), I'm doing Reiki on my ear as much as possible. .. I'm hoping that, by the time I see the doctor, it will be all driedup and will just fall out. . . > > It's a stretch for me to accept this concept. . . but it won't hurtto try. . . Things do happen when I'm doing Reiki on my ear . . .sharp pain, pops, burning . . . She tells me this is all to be expected.> > Hugs,> > Rogene> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Rogene,

Sorry to hear you are going through this. Hope you feel better.

Love

In a message dated 2/29/2008 12:13:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Does not sound like fun but i will be praying for you in that they canfind and fix the problem.>> ,> > They won't know what they're going to do until they know what kindof tissue it is and and after get in there. . . From what I've read,they may have to go behind the ear drum. . . They may have to go inbehind my ear. > > At the prompting of a friend who is a Reiki master (she tells me sheturned my hands on), I'm doing Reiki on my ear as much as possible. .. I'm hoping that, by the time I see the doctor, it will be all driedup and will just fall out. . . > > It's a stretch for me to accept this concept. . . but it won't hurtto try. . . Things do happen when I'm doing Reiki on my ear . . .sharp pain, pops, burning . . . She tells me this is all to be expected.> > Hugs,> > Rogene> Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

,They won't know what they're going to do until they know what kind of tissue it is and and after get in there. . . From what I've read, they may have to go behind the ear drum. . . They may have to go in behind my ear. At the prompting of a friend who is a Reiki master (she tells me she turned my hands on), I'm doing Reiki on my ear as much as possible. . . I'm hoping that, by the time I see the doctor, it will be all dried up and will just fall out. . . It's a stretch for me to accept this concept. . . but it won't hurt to try. . . Things do happen when I'm doing Reiki on my ear . . . sharp pain, pops, burning . . . She tells me this is all to be

expected.Hugs,Rogene

,They won't know what they're going to do until they know what kind of tissue it is and and after get in there. . . From what I've read, they may have to go behind the ear drum. . . They may have to go in behind my ear. At the prompting of a friend who is a Reiki master (she tells me she turned my hands on), I'm doing Reiki on my ear as much as possible. . . I'm hoping that, by the time I see the doctor, it will be all dried up and will just fall out. . . It's a stretch for me to accept this concept. . . but it won't hurt to try. . . Things do happen when I'm doing Reiki on my ear . . . sharp pain, pops, burning . . . She tells me this is all to be

expected.Hugs,Rogene