RemedySpot.com

Re: implant illness new to group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Joyce,

Did you get the capsules out that is a must in order to get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Next you need to start doing the coffee enemas to get rid of the poisons

in your body. I do saunas everyday which most girls here buy their own or they buy

an Ionic Foot bath to do everyday to bring out the heavy metals. You need to start

eating Organic Vegetables.

If your stomach is swollen have to tried to kill off the Candida with the Caprylic Acid 3800mg a day for at least a month. This is a must especially when you said your implants came out

BLACK...this is always a indication that you have mold in your body which is CANDIDA.

Coffee enemas will bring you ANA down if you stick with it everyday...THey are really easy

to use. I buy my coffee enema bag at www.transformyourhealth.com for about 11.00 and

use organic coffee and filtered or distilled water in your enemas bags. It took me 3 years

before I would do the coffee enemas and I wish I didn't wait so long now. I could have

got better a little sooner. These enemas bags are reuseable and safe of latex. I would

make sure you are putting plenty of probiotics back into your system too like Garden of Life

Probiotics which I use and are good one to use.

If you are interested in coffee enemas I will give you a site to go to learn how to do it or

refer you to a book to buy at www.amazon.com called The Gerson Therapy: The Proven

Nutritional Program For Cancer and Other Illnesses. Great Book and great instrutions on

How to do Coffee Enemas.

Feel free to ask a lot of questions in order to get better.

LOve

In a message dated 2/29/2008 9:27:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, grinos348@... writes:

Hi. I emailed someone a while back asking them if they made a full recovery from thier implant illness. They directed me to your group, in turn you invited me to join. I am finally mustering up the energy to write. I find it very difficult to type as I am stiff and still have pain. I had saline implants put in in 1987 about 1999 started becoming symptomatic spent the next seven years going to doctors including wholistic doctors. In August of 2006 I could no longer stand up. I was expalnted in Nov of 2006 was bedridded for 7 months. I have improved but I am still not well. Still spending much of my time in bed and have varying degress of pain. Other symptoms as well. I have been following Dr.Kolbs silicone protocol. I went gluten free. I am now trying colonics, sauna,. My question is how often should one do these treatments. Any other recommendations. Having many set backs. I tried returning to work a few hours a week only to find I am getting sicker again,All blood work normal except for very elevated ana. No auto immume problems found. My implants came out black. I am tired, sick, in pain and loosing my hope. Have any fully recoverd? Thank You for listening,Joyce Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Joyce,

Did you get the capsules out that is a must in order to get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Next you need to start doing the coffee enemas to get rid of the poisons

in your body. I do saunas everyday which most girls here buy their own or they buy

an Ionic Foot bath to do everyday to bring out the heavy metals. You need to start

eating Organic Vegetables.

If your stomach is swollen have to tried to kill off the Candida with the Caprylic Acid 3800mg a day for at least a month. This is a must especially when you said your implants came out

BLACK...this is always a indication that you have mold in your body which is CANDIDA.

Coffee enemas will bring you ANA down if you stick with it everyday...THey are really easy

to use. I buy my coffee enema bag at www.transformyourhealth.com for about 11.00 and

use organic coffee and filtered or distilled water in your enemas bags. It took me 3 years

before I would do the coffee enemas and I wish I didn't wait so long now. I could have

got better a little sooner. These enemas bags are reuseable and safe of latex. I would

make sure you are putting plenty of probiotics back into your system too like Garden of Life

Probiotics which I use and are good one to use.

If you are interested in coffee enemas I will give you a site to go to learn how to do it or

refer you to a book to buy at www.amazon.com called The Gerson Therapy: The Proven

Nutritional Program For Cancer and Other Illnesses. Great Book and great instrutions on

How to do Coffee Enemas.

Feel free to ask a lot of questions in order to get better.

LOve

In a message dated 2/29/2008 9:27:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, grinos348@... writes:

Hi. I emailed someone a while back asking them if they made a full recovery from thier implant illness. They directed me to your group, in turn you invited me to join. I am finally mustering up the energy to write. I find it very difficult to type as I am stiff and still have pain. I had saline implants put in in 1987 about 1999 started becoming symptomatic spent the next seven years going to doctors including wholistic doctors. In August of 2006 I could no longer stand up. I was expalnted in Nov of 2006 was bedridded for 7 months. I have improved but I am still not well. Still spending much of my time in bed and have varying degress of pain. Other symptoms as well. I have been following Dr.Kolbs silicone protocol. I went gluten free. I am now trying colonics, sauna,. My question is how often should one do these treatments. Any other recommendations. Having many set backs. I tried returning to work a few hours a week only to find I am getting sicker again,All blood work normal except for very elevated ana. No auto immume problems found. My implants came out black. I am tired, sick, in pain and loosing my hope. Have any fully recoverd? Thank You for listening,Joyce Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Welcome Joyce!Do you know for sure your capsules were completely removed. . . When women stay sick after explant, it's common to find they still have their capsules. It's uncommon for doctors to remove them. And yes, we have lots of women who have gotten well after explant. . . . I have to qualify that just a bit and say that, even though they live full lives, they must guard their health carefully - probably for the rest of their life. . . .that means healthy diet, stress reduction, exercise, sleep, etc. The place to start is to find out of those capsules are out. . . If not, you'll need another surgery. Think of they as toxin factories . . . Regardless of what you're doing,

they're churning out more poison. The second thing to do is to get really serious about treating fungal issues. Dr. Kolb's protocol is designed to do that. The idea is to deprive fungal organisms of food. That's why no sugar or refined grains. .. Something that Dr. Kolb doesn't mention is Caprylic Acid . . . We learned about it rather recently. It's available in health food stores - capsules. . . Start slow and work up to 3600 mg a day. Hold that level for 16 days. Then start probiotics . . . I've used Garden of Life's Primal Defense successfully for years. There are many other probiotics. Look for a combination of organisms - not just a few. If you haven't checked the archived Messages, Files and Links, please do so. In the Messages, you'll see that many women have come to the group terribly ill . . . you can follow their progress. . . In the Files, you'll find information on detox programs and issues we're dealing with. The

Links have links to sources that have helped us. It takes a lot of effort - Especially when you're not feeling well! . . . Often times, when you start treating some of this stuff, you will temporarily feel worse - a Herx. The trick is to learn the difference between being sick and a Herx. You'll come to welcome a Herx because that means that whatever detox program you're doing has hit the spot. Please feel free to ask any question that comes to mind . . . Our ladies understand and want to help! You can use the sauna daily - as long as you're drinking enough water . . .no limits there. Someone else can answer the colonics question. Something that may help your stiffness and pain is a good Calcium/Magnesium supplement. You can take it several times a day because the effects of Magnesium lasts for only about six hours. And, as hard as it is to move about, it's essential that you do. Do stretches. A good time to do them is

while you're in the sauna and your muscles are warm. Try to get a little more exercise every day - even if you can only exercise for a minute at a time. Chances are high that you have Fibromyalgia. . . This results in the tissue covering the muscle becoming taut . . . The tighter they get, the less you can/want to move. . . Deep tissue massage therapy can help dramatically . . . but it is very painful in the beginning. You'll need to find a therapist who knows how to do deep tissue massage, then give him/her permission to go as deeply as necessary.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Welcome Joyce!Do you know for sure your capsules were completely removed. . . When women stay sick after explant, it's common to find they still have their capsules. It's uncommon for doctors to remove them. And yes, we have lots of women who have gotten well after explant. . . . I have to qualify that just a bit and say that, even though they live full lives, they must guard their health carefully - probably for the rest of their life. . . .that means healthy diet, stress reduction, exercise, sleep, etc. The place to start is to find out of those capsules are out. . . If not, you'll need another surgery. Think of they as toxin factories . . . Regardless of what you're doing,

they're churning out more poison. The second thing to do is to get really serious about treating fungal issues. Dr. Kolb's protocol is designed to do that. The idea is to deprive fungal organisms of food. That's why no sugar or refined grains. .. Something that Dr. Kolb doesn't mention is Caprylic Acid . . . We learned about it rather recently. It's available in health food stores - capsules. . . Start slow and work up to 3600 mg a day. Hold that level for 16 days. Then start probiotics . . . I've used Garden of Life's Primal Defense successfully for years. There are many other probiotics. Look for a combination of organisms - not just a few. If you haven't checked the archived Messages, Files and Links, please do so. In the Messages, you'll see that many women have come to the group terribly ill . . . you can follow their progress. . . In the Files, you'll find information on detox programs and issues we're dealing with. The

Links have links to sources that have helped us. It takes a lot of effort - Especially when you're not feeling well! . . . Often times, when you start treating some of this stuff, you will temporarily feel worse - a Herx. The trick is to learn the difference between being sick and a Herx. You'll come to welcome a Herx because that means that whatever detox program you're doing has hit the spot. Please feel free to ask any question that comes to mind . . . Our ladies understand and want to help! You can use the sauna daily - as long as you're drinking enough water . . .no limits there. Someone else can answer the colonics question. Something that may help your stiffness and pain is a good Calcium/Magnesium supplement. You can take it several times a day because the effects of Magnesium lasts for only about six hours. And, as hard as it is to move about, it's essential that you do. Do stretches. A good time to do them is

while you're in the sauna and your muscles are warm. Try to get a little more exercise every day - even if you can only exercise for a minute at a time. Chances are high that you have Fibromyalgia. . . This results in the tissue covering the muscle becoming taut . . . The tighter they get, the less you can/want to move. . . Deep tissue massage therapy can help dramatically . . . but it is very painful in the beginning. You'll need to find a therapist who knows how to do deep tissue massage, then give him/her permission to go as deeply as necessary.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Hi Joyce,

Welcome to our group. I am glad you joined us! I am really sorry to

hear about all of the struggles you've had with your implants. It

sounds like you had them for about 12 years before you began getting

ill, is that correct?

First, I want to answer your last question, " Have any fully

recovered? " I can answer that with a resounding YES!!! I am one of

them. I have recovered so fully that I have a life even more active

and chock full of things to do than I ever did before implanting. I

just quit a second job--I was working 80+ hours a week, but having

fun at the same time. I've just traded my second job for a home

based business that I am very excited about! (Ladies, if you are

interested in a home based business that has a very small investment,

please write me personally!)

I need to ask you about your explant. Who did it? Was all the scar

tissue removed? Did you get a copy of the operative report? If you

were not explanted by Dr. Huang, Dr. Feng, or Dr. Kolb, please get a

copy of that report and read it to find out the status of your scar

capsules.

Retained scar capsules can leave you fighting for your health, even

with the implants gone. We've had case after case where a woman was

not explanted correctly, and remained symptomatic for years afterward.

If you were explanted by one of the above doctors, then you have

nothing to worry about! They are the best!

Okay..now for diet. You said you went gluten-free. That's awesome.

That will make a big difference. Have you also gone sugar free?

Have you taken anything to fight candida? How about building a

healthy gut lining with probiotics, have you done that?

Are you taking plenty of magnesium?

Have you ever heard of a coffee enema, or tried it?

We can help you with adding more therapies to your daily routine that

are low cost, easy to do at home, and effective. I got my health back

without spending tons of money on doctors. I learned to do these

things at home. The money I did spend was spent on testing or

purchasing equipment only. YOu can do this!

A very elevated ANA indicates that you do have an autoimmune process

going on. When you say no autoimmune problems found, I am assuming

you mean you did not have a bonafide diagnosis of an autoimmune

disease. But you can still have autoimmunity going on in your body.

You just need to keep detoxing your body in order to let your body

heal.

Have you had your thyroid antibodies checked? Many women have an

autoimmune thyroid disease that is undiagnosed. I myself have

Hashimoto's autoimmune thyroid disease. However, it does not affect

me or interfere with my life in any way. I just take Armour thyroid.

Detoxing has become a lifestyle for me...I will be doing detoxing

therapies the rest of my life, as I feel the need. It's become

second nature now. I do coffee enemas when I desire to, I use an

infrared sauna, ionic foot bath, and watch my diet carefully. I also

fast seasonally. There is no set time for these detoxing procedures,

just OFTEN! But at the same time, I make sure I build up my health

with the right supplements and probiotics, such as homemade kefir.

As I said, we can help you. Be encouraged! We have seen many healing

successes on this group. You can be one of them!

Patty

--- In , " joyce.russo " <grinos348@...>

wrote:

>

> Hi. I emailed someone a while back asking them if they made a full

> recovery from thier implant illness. They directed me to your

group,

> in turn you invited me to join. I am finally mustering up the

energy

> to write. I find it very difficult to type as I am stiff and still

> have pain. I had saline implants put in in 1987 about 1999 started

> becoming symptomatic spent the next seven years going to doctors

> including wholistic doctors. In August of 2006 I could no longer

> stand up. I was expalnted in Nov of 2006 was bedridded for 7

months.

> I have improved but I am still not well. Still spending much of my

> time in bed and have varying degress of pain. Other symptoms as

well.

> I have been following Dr.Kolbs silicone protocol. I went gluten

free.

> I am now trying colonics, sauna,. My question is how often should

one

> do these treatments. Any other recommendations. Having many set

> backs. I tried returning to work a few hours a week only to find I

am

> getting sicker again,All blood work normal except for very elevated

> ana. No auto immume problems found. My implants came out black. I

am

> tired, sick, in pain and loosing my hope. Have any fully recoverd?

>

>

> Thank You for listening,

> Joyce

>

Hi Joyce,

Welcome to our group. I am glad you joined us! I am really sorry to

hear about all of the struggles you've had with your implants. It

sounds like you had them for about 12 years before you began getting

ill, is that correct?

First, I want to answer your last question, " Have any fully

recovered? " I can answer that with a resounding YES!!! I am one of

them. I have recovered so fully that I have a life even more active

and chock full of things to do than I ever did before implanting. I

just quit a second job--I was working 80+ hours a week, but having

fun at the same time. I've just traded my second job for a home

based business that I am very excited about! (Ladies, if you are

interested in a home based business that has a very small investment,

please write me personally!)

I need to ask you about your explant. Who did it? Was all the scar

tissue removed? Did you get a copy of the operative report? If you

were not explanted by Dr. Huang, Dr. Feng, or Dr. Kolb, please get a

copy of that report and read it to find out the status of your scar

capsules.

Retained scar capsules can leave you fighting for your health, even

with the implants gone. We've had case after case where a woman was

not explanted correctly, and remained symptomatic for years afterward.

If you were explanted by one of the above doctors, then you have

nothing to worry about! They are the best!

Okay..now for diet. You said you went gluten-free. That's awesome.

That will make a big difference. Have you also gone sugar free?

Have you taken anything to fight candida? How about building a

healthy gut lining with probiotics, have you done that?

Are you taking plenty of magnesium?

Have you ever heard of a coffee enema, or tried it?

We can help you with adding more therapies to your daily routine that

are low cost, easy to do at home, and effective. I got my health back

without spending tons of money on doctors. I learned to do these

things at home. The money I did spend was spent on testing or

purchasing equipment only. YOu can do this!

A very elevated ANA indicates that you do have an autoimmune process

going on. When you say no autoimmune problems found, I am assuming

you mean you did not have a bonafide diagnosis of an autoimmune

disease. But you can still have autoimmunity going on in your body.

You just need to keep detoxing your body in order to let your body

heal.

Have you had your thyroid antibodies checked? Many women have an

autoimmune thyroid disease that is undiagnosed. I myself have

Hashimoto's autoimmune thyroid disease. However, it does not affect

me or interfere with my life in any way. I just take Armour thyroid.

Detoxing has become a lifestyle for me...I will be doing detoxing

therapies the rest of my life, as I feel the need. It's become

second nature now. I do coffee enemas when I desire to, I use an

infrared sauna, ionic foot bath, and watch my diet carefully. I also

fast seasonally. There is no set time for these detoxing procedures,

just OFTEN! But at the same time, I make sure I build up my health

with the right supplements and probiotics, such as homemade kefir.

As I said, we can help you. Be encouraged! We have seen many healing

successes on this group. You can be one of them!

Patty

wrote:

>

group,

energy

months.

well.

free.

one

am

am

>

>

> Joyce

>

. . . I'd limit ionic foot baths to no more often than weekly . . . They pull good minerals along with the bad . . . Need to give the body time to replace those minerals.Hugs,Rogene

. . . I'd limit ionic foot baths to no more often than weekly . . . They pull good minerals along with the bad . . . Need to give the body time to replace those minerals.Hugs,Rogene

>

> Welcome Joyce!

>

> Do you know for sure your capsules were completely removed. . .

>

> When women stay sick after explant, it's common to find they still

have their capsules.

>

> It's uncommon for doctors to remove them.

>

> And yes, we have lots of women who have gotten well after

explant. . . . I have to qualify that just a bit and say that, even

though they live full lives, they must guard their health carefully -

probably for the rest of their life. . . .that means healthy diet,

stress reduction, exercise, sleep, etc.

>

> The place to start is to find out of those capsules are out. . . If

not, you'll need another surgery. Think of they as toxin

factories . . . Regardless of what you're doing, they're churning out

more poison.

>

> The second thing to do is to get really serious about treating

fungal issues. Dr. Kolb's protocol is designed to do that. The idea

is to deprive fungal organisms of food. That's why no sugar or

refined grains. ..

>

> Something that Dr. Kolb doesn't mention is Caprylic Acid . . . We

learned about it rather recently. It's available in health food

stores - capsules. . . Start slow and work up to 3600 mg a day. Hold

that level for 16 days. Then start probiotics . . . I've used Garden

of Life's Primal Defense successfully for years. There are many other

probiotics. Look for a combination of organisms - not just a few.

>

> If you haven't checked the archived Messages, Files and Links,

please do so. In the Messages, you'll see that many women have come

to the group terribly ill . . . you can follow their progress. . . In

the Files, you'll find information on detox programs and issues we're

dealing with. The Links have links to sources that have helped us.

>

> It takes a lot of effort - Especially when you're not feeling

well! . . . Often times, when you start treating some of this stuff,

you will temporarily feel worse - a Herx. The trick is to learn the

difference between being sick and a Herx. You'll come to welcome a

Herx because that means that whatever detox program you're doing has

hit the spot.

>

> Please feel free to ask any question that comes to mind . . . Our

ladies understand and want to help!

>

> You can use the sauna daily - as long as you're drinking enough

water . . .no limits there. Someone else can answer the colonics

question.

>

> Something that may help your stiffness and pain is a good

Calcium/Magnesium supplement. You can take it several times a day

because the effects of Magnesium lasts for only about six hours. And,

as hard as it is to move about, it's essential that you do. Do

stretches. A good time to do them is while you're in the sauna and

your muscles are warm. Try to get a little more exercise every day -

even if you can only exercise for a minute at a time.

>

> Chances are high that you have Fibromyalgia. . . This results in

the tissue covering the muscle becoming taut . . . The tighter they

get, the less you can/want to move. . . Deep tissue massage therapy

can help dramatically . . . but it is very painful in the beginning.

You'll need to find a therapist who knows how to do deep tissue

massage, then give him/her permission to go as deeply as necessary.

>

> Hugs and prayers,

>

> Rogene

>Yes, my capsuals were removed. You are right if I do to much which

isn't much I am in bed for days. I just had my first deep tissue

message for my pian and I hated every minute of it. It hurt. I feel

as if I am ninty. Would general suana be effective or must it be

infra ray. Also do you feel the foot baths help? I have been told I

have the epstien bar virus by some doctors and others say no. I was

doing better before I went to work. I did read your suggestion about

trying to work at home. Right now I can barely get out of bed. I

caught a cold or flu first time in my life with a cold its been two

weeks it has been a major set back. Also I hate to say I work in a

toxic enviorment I was hoping I would not have to give it up. I hate

what has happened I hate to ask for disability, I can't care for my

family. Yes, I am crying, I am so sorry, I have been trying to hold

it together. Do you reccommend an antifungal I was on one awhile

back but it is horrible. It took me so long to write in fear I would

ramble and not be strong forgive me for this. It's so lonely when

your sick with no answers.

Joyce

>

> Welcome Joyce!

>

> Do you know for sure your capsules were completely removed. . .

>

> When women stay sick after explant, it's common to find they still

have their capsules.

>

> It's uncommon for doctors to remove them.

>

> And yes, we have lots of women who have gotten well after

explant. . . . I have to qualify that just a bit and say that, even

though they live full lives, they must guard their health carefully -

probably for the rest of their life. . . .that means healthy diet,

stress reduction, exercise, sleep, etc.

>

> The place to start is to find out of those capsules are out. . . If

not, you'll need another surgery. Think of they as toxin

factories . . . Regardless of what you're doing, they're churning out

more poison.

>

> The second thing to do is to get really serious about treating

fungal issues. Dr. Kolb's protocol is designed to do that. The idea

is to deprive fungal organisms of food. That's why no sugar or

refined grains. ..

>

> Something that Dr. Kolb doesn't mention is Caprylic Acid . . . We

learned about it rather recently. It's available in health food

stores - capsules. . . Start slow and work up to 3600 mg a day. Hold

that level for 16 days. Then start probiotics . . . I've used Garden

of Life's Primal Defense successfully for years. There are many other

probiotics. Look for a combination of organisms - not just a few.

>

> If you haven't checked the archived Messages, Files and Links,

please do so. In the Messages, you'll see that many women have come

to the group terribly ill . . . you can follow their progress. . . In

the Files, you'll find information on detox programs and issues we're

dealing with. The Links have links to sources that have helped us.

>

> It takes a lot of effort - Especially when you're not feeling

well! . . . Often times, when you start treating some of this stuff,

you will temporarily feel worse - a Herx. The trick is to learn the

difference between being sick and a Herx. You'll come to welcome a

Herx because that means that whatever detox program you're doing has

hit the spot.

>

> Please feel free to ask any question that comes to mind . . . Our

ladies understand and want to help!

>

> You can use the sauna daily - as long as you're drinking enough

water . . .no limits there. Someone else can answer the colonics

question.

>

> Something that may help your stiffness and pain is a good

Calcium/Magnesium supplement. You can take it several times a day

because the effects of Magnesium lasts for only about six hours. And,

as hard as it is to move about, it's essential that you do. Do

stretches. A good time to do them is while you're in the sauna and

your muscles are warm. Try to get a little more exercise every day -

even if you can only exercise for a minute at a time.

>

> Chances are high that you have Fibromyalgia. . . This results in

the tissue covering the muscle becoming taut . . . The tighter they

get, the less you can/want to move. . . Deep tissue massage therapy

can help dramatically . . . but it is very painful in the beginning.

You'll need to find a therapist who knows how to do deep tissue

massage, then give him/her permission to go as deeply as necessary.

>

> Hugs and prayers,

>

> Rogene

>Yes, my capsuals were removed. You are right if I do to much which

isn't much I am in bed for days. I just had my first deep tissue

message for my pian and I hated every minute of it. It hurt. I feel

as if I am ninty. Would general suana be effective or must it be

infra ray. Also do you feel the foot baths help? I have been told I

have the epstien bar virus by some doctors and others say no. I was

doing better before I went to work. I did read your suggestion about

trying to work at home. Right now I can barely get out of bed. I

caught a cold or flu first time in my life with a cold its been two

weeks it has been a major set back. Also I hate to say I work in a

toxic enviorment I was hoping I would not have to give it up. I hate

what has happened I hate to ask for disability, I can't care for my

family. Yes, I am crying, I am so sorry, I have been trying to hold

it together. Do you reccommend an antifungal I was on one awhile

back but it is horrible. It took me so long to write in fear I would

ramble and not be strong forgive me for this. It's so lonely when

your sick with no answers.

Joyce

> >

> > Hi. I emailed someone a while back asking them if they made a

full

> > recovery from thier implant illness. They directed me to your

> group,

> > in turn you invited me to join. I am finally mustering up the

> energy

> > to write. I find it very difficult to type as I am stiff and

still

> > have pain. I had saline implants put in in 1987 about 1999

started

> > becoming symptomatic spent the next seven years going to doctors

> > including wholistic doctors. In August of 2006 I could no longer

> > stand up. I was expalnted in Nov of 2006 was bedridded for 7

> months.

> > I have improved but I am still not well. Still spending much of

my

> > time in bed and have varying degress of pain. Other symptoms as

> well.

> > I have been following Dr.Kolbs silicone protocol. I went gluten

> free.

> > I am now trying colonics, sauna,. My question is how often should

> one

> > do these treatments. Any other recommendations. Having many set

> > backs. I tried returning to work a few hours a week only to find

I

> am

> > getting sicker again,All blood work normal except for very

elevated

> > ana. No auto immume problems found. My implants came out black. I

> am

> > tired, sick, in pain and loosing my hope. Have any fully

recoverd?

> >

> >

> > Thank You for listening,

> > Joyce

> >

> Hello, Thank you for responding, I did have my capsules removed

here in New York. I was planning on Dr. kolb for removel but became

so ill had them removed here. My operitive report said it found no

organisims. I have a picture of my capsules and implants. No thyroid

problems found.My story is Implants in 87 started having tachacardia

fatigue panic attacks in 99. Went to 35 different doctors all blood

work fine. Had an ablation for the arythmia. Treated for what I was

told was anxiety stared seeing a wholistic doctor in 2000 three times

a week a recieved vitaimin drips, took vitaimins diet change

homeopathic drops, This helped somewhat but I continued to get weaker

every yr. I went from being super athletic to being in bed most of

the time. It hurt to breath in my heart was always racing yet not one

doctor could find a thing wrong. Told me it was in my head. I finally

would up competely numb on left side, blacking out, could no longer

stand, stiff as if i had arthritis. Finally a doctor told me it could

be implant related but could not be proved with blood test. Since

explant I have improved but I am by far from well. I don' ever want

to see another doctor. Thay can'help anyway. I want to get well, need

to speak with women who have regained their health. I had been in

touch with a few but they were not well. I do not want to burden any

with my story just trying to give you a better picture.

Thank you

> >

> > Hi. I emailed someone a while back asking them if they made a

full

> > recovery from thier implant illness. They directed me to your

> group,

> > in turn you invited me to join. I am finally mustering up the

> energy

> > to write. I find it very difficult to type as I am stiff and

still

> > have pain. I had saline implants put in in 1987 about 1999

started

> > becoming symptomatic spent the next seven years going to doctors

> > including wholistic doctors. In August of 2006 I could no longer

> > stand up. I was expalnted in Nov of 2006 was bedridded for 7

> months.

> > I have improved but I am still not well. Still spending much of

my

> > time in bed and have varying degress of pain. Other symptoms as

> well.

> > I have been following Dr.Kolbs silicone protocol. I went gluten

> free.

> > I am now trying colonics, sauna,. My question is how often should

> one

> > do these treatments. Any other recommendations. Having many set

> > backs. I tried returning to work a few hours a week only to find

I

> am

> > getting sicker again,All blood work normal except for very

elevated

> > ana. No auto immume problems found. My implants came out black. I

> am

> > tired, sick, in pain and loosing my hope. Have any fully

recoverd?

> >

> >

> > Thank You for listening,

> > Joyce

> >

> Hello, Thank you for responding, I did have my capsules removed

here in New York. I was planning on Dr. kolb for removel but became

so ill had them removed here. My operitive report said it found no

organisims. I have a picture of my capsules and implants. No thyroid

problems found.My story is Implants in 87 started having tachacardia

fatigue panic attacks in 99. Went to 35 different doctors all blood

work fine. Had an ablation for the arythmia. Treated for what I was

told was anxiety stared seeing a wholistic doctor in 2000 three times

a week a recieved vitaimin drips, took vitaimins diet change

homeopathic drops, This helped somewhat but I continued to get weaker

every yr. I went from being super athletic to being in bed most of

the time. It hurt to breath in my heart was always racing yet not one

doctor could find a thing wrong. Told me it was in my head. I finally

would up competely numb on left side, blacking out, could no longer

stand, stiff as if i had arthritis. Finally a doctor told me it could

be implant related but could not be proved with blood test. Since

explant I have improved but I am by far from well. I don' ever want

to see another doctor. Thay can'help anyway. I want to get well, need

to speak with women who have regained their health. I had been in

touch with a few but they were not well. I do not want to burden any

with my story just trying to give you a better picture.

Thank you

>

> >

>

> > Welcome Joyce!

>

> >

>

> > Do you know for sure your capsules were completely removed. . .

>

> >

>

> > When women stay sick after explant, it's common to find they

still

>

> have their capsules.

>

> >

>

> > It's uncommon for doctors to remove them.

>

> >

>

> > And yes, we have lots of women who have gotten well after

>

> explant. . . . I have to qualify that just a bit and say that, even

>

> though they live full lives, they must guard their health

carefully -

>

> probably for the rest of their life. . . .that means healthy diet,

>

> stress reduction, exercise, sleep, etc.

>

> >

>

> > The place to start is to find out of those capsules are out. . .

If

>

> not, you'll need another surgery. Think of they as toxin

>

> factories . . . Regardless of what you're doing, they're churning

out

>

> more poison.

>

> >

>

> > The second thing to do is to get really serious about treating

>

> fungal issues. Dr. Kolb's protocol is designed to do that. The idea

>

> is to deprive fungal organisms of food. That's why no sugar or

>

> refined grains. ..

>

> >

>

> > Something that Dr. Kolb doesn't mention is Caprylic Acid . . . We

>

> learned about it rather recently. It's available in health food

>

> stores - capsules. . . Start slow and work up to 3600 mg a day.

Hold

>

> that level for 16 days. Then start probiotics . . . I've used

Garden

>

> of Life's Primal Defense successfully for years. There are many

other

>

> probiotics. Look for a combination of organisms - not just a few.

>

> >

>

> > If you haven't checked the archived Messages, Files and Links,

>

> please do so. In the Messages, you'll see that many women have come

>

> to the group terribly ill . . . you can follow their progress. . .

In

>

> the Files, you'll find information on detox programs and issues

we're

>

> dealing with. The Links have links to sources that have helped us.

>

> >

>

> > It takes a lot of effort - Especially when you're not feeling

>

> well! . . . Often times, when you start treating some of this

stuff,

>

> you will temporarily feel worse - a Herx. The trick is to learn the

>

> difference between being sick and a Herx. You'll come to welcome a

>

> Herx because that means that whatever detox program you're doing

has

>

> hit the spot.

>

> >

>

> > Please feel free to ask any question that comes to mind . . . Our

>

> ladies understand and want to help!

>

> >

>

> > You can use the sauna daily - as long as you're drinking enough

>

> water . . .no limits there. Someone else can answer the colonics

>

> question.

>

> >

>

> > Something that may help your stiffness and pain is a good

>

> Calcium/Magnesium supplement. You can take it several times a day

>

> because the effects of Magnesium lasts for only about six hours.

And,

>

> as hard as it is to move about, it's essential that you do. Do

>

> stretches. A good time to do them is while you're in the sauna and

>

> your muscles are warm. Try to get a little more exercise every day -

>

> even if you can only exercise for a minute at a time.

>

> >

>

> > Chances are high that you have Fibromyalgia. . . This results in

>

> the tissue covering the muscle becoming taut . . . The tighter they

>

> get, the less you can/want to move. . . Deep tissue massage therapy

>

> can help dramatically . . . but it is very painful in the

beginning.

>

> You'll need to find a therapist who knows how to do deep tissue

>

> massage, then give him/her permission to go as deeply as necessary.

>

> >

>

> > Hugs and prayers,

>

> >

>

> > Rogene

>

> >Yes, my capsuals were removed. You are right if I do to much

which

>

> isn't much I am in bed for days. I just had my first deep tissue

>

> message for my pian and I hated every minute of it. It hurt. I feel

>

> as if I am ninty. Would general suana be effective or must it be

>

> infra ray. Also do you feel the foot baths help? I have been told

I

>

> have the epstien bar virus by some doctors and others say no. I was

>

> doing better before I went to work. I did read your suggestion

about

>

> trying to work at home. Right now I can barely get out of bed. I

>

> caught a cold or flu first time in my life with a cold its been two

>

> weeks it has been a major set back. Also I hate to say I work in a

>

> toxic enviorment I was hoping I would not have to give it up. I

hate

>

> what has happened I hate to ask for disability, I can't care for my

>

> family. Yes, I am crying, I am so sorry, I have been trying to hold

>

> it together. Do you reccommend an antifungal I was on one awhile

>

> back but it is horrible. It took me so long to write in fear I

would

>

> ramble and not be strong forgive me for this. It's so lonely when

>

> your sick with no answers.

>

>

>

> Joyce

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mkp{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> #ygrp-mkp hr{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> margin-bottom:10px;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> padding:0 0;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> font-family:Arial;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,

clean, sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> #ygrp-text{

> font-family:Georgia;

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> font-family:Arial;

> clear:both;}

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> padding:0 1px;}

> #ygrp-actbar{

> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

align:right;}

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> .bld{font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-grft{

> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> #ygrp-ft{

> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> padding:5px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> padding-bottom:10px;}

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-

transform:uppercase;}

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-vital a{

> text-decoration:none;}

>

> #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> text-decoration:underline;}

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> padding:8px 0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> margin:0;}

> o{font-size:0;}

> .MsoNormal{

> margin:0 0 0 0;}

> #ygrp-text tt{

> font-size:120%;}

> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> .replbq{margin:4;}

> -->

>

>

> >

>

> > Welcome Joyce!

>

> >

>

> > Do you know for sure your capsules were completely removed. . .

>

> >

>

> > When women stay sick after explant, it's common to find they

still

>

> have their capsules.

>

> >

>

> > It's uncommon for doctors to remove them.

>

> >

>

> > And yes, we have lots of women who have gotten well after

>

> explant. . . . I have to qualify that just a bit and say that, even

>

> though they live full lives, they must guard their health

carefully -

>

> probably for the rest of their life. . . .that means healthy diet,

>

> stress reduction, exercise, sleep, etc.

>

> >

>

> > The place to start is to find out of those capsules are out. . .

If

>

> not, you'll need another surgery. Think of they as toxin

>

> factories . . . Regardless of what you're doing, they're churning

out

>

> more poison.

>

> >

>

> > The second thing to do is to get really serious about treating

>

> fungal issues. Dr. Kolb's protocol is designed to do that. The idea

>

> is to deprive fungal organisms of food. That's why no sugar or

>

> refined grains. ..

>

> >

>

> > Something that Dr. Kolb doesn't mention is Caprylic Acid . . . We

>

> learned about it rather recently. It's available in health food

>

> stores - capsules. . . Start slow and work up to 3600 mg a day.

Hold

>

> that level for 16 days. Then start probiotics . . . I've used

Garden

>

> of Life's Primal Defense successfully for years. There are many

other

>

> probiotics. Look for a combination of organisms - not just a few.

>

> >

>

> > If you haven't checked the archived Messages, Files and Links,

>

> please do so. In the Messages, you'll see that many women have come

>

> to the group terribly ill . . . you can follow their progress. . .

In

>

> the Files, you'll find information on detox programs and issues

we're

>

> dealing with. The Links have links to sources that have helped us.

>

> >

>

> > It takes a lot of effort - Especially when you're not feeling

>

> well! . . . Often times, when you start treating some of this

stuff,

>

> you will temporarily feel worse - a Herx. The trick is to learn the

>

> difference between being sick and a Herx. You'll come to welcome a

>

> Herx because that means that whatever detox program you're doing

has

>

> hit the spot.

>

> >

>

> > Please feel free to ask any question that comes to mind . . . Our

>

> ladies understand and want to help!

>

> >

>

> > You can use the sauna daily - as long as you're drinking enough

>

> water . . .no limits there. Someone else can answer the colonics

>

> question.

>

> >

>

> > Something that may help your stiffness and pain is a good

>

> Calcium/Magnesium supplement. You can take it several times a day

>

> because the effects of Magnesium lasts for only about six hours.

And,

>

> as hard as it is to move about, it's essential that you do. Do

>

> stretches. A good time to do them is while you're in the sauna and

>

> your muscles are warm. Try to get a little more exercise every day -

>

> even if you can only exercise for a minute at a time.

>

> >

>

> > Chances are high that you have Fibromyalgia. . . This results in

>

> the tissue covering the muscle becoming taut . . . The tighter they

>

> get, the less you can/want to move. . . Deep tissue massage therapy

>

> can help dramatically . . . but it is very painful in the

beginning.

>

> You'll need to find a therapist who knows how to do deep tissue

>

> massage, then give him/her permission to go as deeply as necessary.

>

> >

>

> > Hugs and prayers,

>

> >

>

> > Rogene

>

> >Yes, my capsuals were removed. You are right if I do to much

which

>

> isn't much I am in bed for days. I just had my first deep tissue

>

> message for my pian and I hated every minute of it. It hurt. I feel

>

> as if I am ninty. Would general suana be effective or must it be

>

> infra ray. Also do you feel the foot baths help? I have been told

I

>

> have the epstien bar virus by some doctors and others say no. I was

>

> doing better before I went to work. I did read your suggestion

about

>

> trying to work at home. Right now I can barely get out of bed. I

>

> caught a cold or flu first time in my life with a cold its been two

>

> weeks it has been a major set back. Also I hate to say I work in a

>

> toxic enviorment I was hoping I would not have to give it up. I

hate

>

> what has happened I hate to ask for disability, I can't care for my

>

> family. Yes, I am crying, I am so sorry, I have been trying to hold

>

> it together. Do you reccommend an antifungal I was on one awhile

>

> back but it is horrible. It took me so long to write in fear I

would

>

> ramble and not be strong forgive me for this. It's so lonely when

>

> your sick with no answers.

>

>

>

> Joyce

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mkp{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> #ygrp-mkp hr{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> margin-bottom:10px;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> padding:0 0;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> font-family:Arial;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,

clean, sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> #ygrp-text{

> font-family:Georgia;

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> font-family:Arial;

> clear:both;}

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> padding:0 1px;}

> #ygrp-actbar{

> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

align:right;}

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> .bld{font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-grft{

> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> #ygrp-ft{

> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> padding:5px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> padding-bottom:10px;}

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-

transform:uppercase;}

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-vital a{

>

> #ygrp-vital a:hover{

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> padding:8px 0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> margin:0;}

> o{font-size:0;}

> .MsoNormal{

> margin:0 0 0 0;}

> #ygrp-text tt{

> font-size:120%;}

> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> .replbq{margin:4;}

> -->

>

>

> Joyce,

> Did you get the capsules out that is a must in order to get

> better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

> Next you need to start doing the coffee enemas to get rid of the

poisons

> in your body. I do saunas everyday which most girls here buy their

own or

> they buy

> an Ionic Foot bath to do everyday to bring out the heavy metals.

You need to

> start

> eating Organic Vegetables.

> If your stomach is swollen have to tried to kill off the Candida

with the

> Caprylic Acid 3800mg a day for at least a month. This is a must

especially when

> you said your implants came out

> BLACK...this is always a indication that you have mold in your

body which is

> CANDIDA.

> Coffee enemas will bring you ANA down if you stick with it

everyday...THey

> are really easy

> to use. I buy my coffee enema bag at _www.transformyourhealth.com_

> (http://www.transformyourhealth.com) for about 11.00 and

> use organic coffee and filtered or distilled water in your enemas

bags. It

> took me 3 years

> before I would do the coffee enemas and I wish I didn't wait so

long now. I

> could have

> got better a little sooner. These enemas bags are reuseable and

safe of

> latex. I would

> make sure you are putting plenty of probiotics back into your

system too

> like Garden of Life

> Probiotics which I use and are good one to use.

> If you are interested in coffee enemas I will give you a site to

go to learn

> how to do it or

> refer you to a book to buy at _www.amazon.com_

(http://www.amazon.com)

> called The Gerson Therapy: The Proven

> Nutritional Program For Cancer and Other Illnesses. Great Book and

great

> instrutions on

> How to do Coffee Enemas.

>

> Feel free to ask a lot of questions in order to get better.

> LOve

>

> Ok, Thank you so much and everyone for your fast response

and information I will be going out today to get some of these

products. How do you help with the fog. I mean brain fog?

Thank you

> In a message dated 2/29/2008 9:27:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> grinos348@... writes:

>

>

>

>

group,

energy

months.

well.

free.

one

am

> getting sicker again,All blood work normal except for very

elevated

am

>

> Joyce

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL

Living.

> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-

campos-duffy/

> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

>

>

> Joyce,

> Did you get the capsules out that is a must in order to get

> better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

> Next you need to start doing the coffee enemas to get rid of the

poisons

> in your body. I do saunas everyday which most girls here buy their

own or

> they buy

> an Ionic Foot bath to do everyday to bring out the heavy metals.

You need to

> start

> eating Organic Vegetables.

> If your stomach is swollen have to tried to kill off the Candida

with the

> Caprylic Acid 3800mg a day for at least a month. This is a must

especially when

> you said your implants came out

> BLACK...this is always a indication that you have mold in your

body which is

> CANDIDA.

> Coffee enemas will bring you ANA down if you stick with it

everyday...THey

> are really easy

> to use. I buy my coffee enema bag at _www.transformyourhealth.com_

> (http://www.transformyourhealth.com) for about 11.00 and

> use organic coffee and filtered or distilled water in your enemas

bags. It

> took me 3 years

> before I would do the coffee enemas and I wish I didn't wait so

long now. I

> could have

> got better a little sooner. These enemas bags are reuseable and

safe of

> latex. I would

> make sure you are putting plenty of probiotics back into your

system too

> like Garden of Life

> Probiotics which I use and are good one to use.

> If you are interested in coffee enemas I will give you a site to

go to learn

> how to do it or

> refer you to a book to buy at _www.amazon.com_

(http://www.amazon.com)

> called The Gerson Therapy: The Proven

> Nutritional Program For Cancer and Other Illnesses. Great Book and

great

> instrutions on

> How to do Coffee Enemas.

>

> Feel free to ask a lot of questions in order to get better.

> LOve

>

> Ok, Thank you so much and everyone for your fast response

and information I will be going out today to get some of these

products. How do you help with the fog. I mean brain fog?

Thank you

> In a message dated 2/29/2008 9:27:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> grinos348@... writes:

>

>

>

>

group,

energy

months.

well.

free.

one

am

> getting sicker again,All blood work normal except for very

elevated

am

>

> Joyce

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Living.

campos-duffy/

>

wrote:

>

group,

energy

months.

well.

free.

one

am

am

>

>

> Joyce

>

Would You reccommend taking an anti fungal again. Is there a

natural alternitive?

Joyce

wrote:

>

group,

energy

months.

well.

free.

one

am

am

>

>

> Joyce

>

Would You reccommend taking an anti fungal again. Is there a

natural alternitive?

Joyce

Hi Rogene,

What would you suggest i start at. It was suggested that 3600mg daily

is needed to get rid of any problems in the stomach. Will this dose be

too much for my stomach after surgery?

Love,

>

> Joyce . . .

>

> Check out Caprylic Acid . . . You can get it online, or at a health

food store. . It's very powerful. . . Start slowly . . . let your

stomach settle down a little before increasing the dose. You can

expect some serious stomach discomfort if you have a serious problem.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

> Joyce . . .

>

> A lot depends on what you can afford. Do a search for " far infrared

sauna " . . . You can get portable ones that you can sit in . . .

shells you can lay down in, or walk-ins with room for the whole

family. . . Prices range from the hundreds to the thousands.

>

> I'm very pleased with mine. Patty has one like it . . . It's a

Healthmate two-person unit. It will run $3000+. It also takes quite a

bit of space.

>

> Two of our ladies recently purchased portable units . . one a

shell, another a portable sit down unit. I think they're both happy

with them.

>

> How is the ventilation where you work? Is it a confined area?

Perhaps you could use a small air filtering unit to remove most the

stuff. . . Those units are also great at home if you have any problem

with air pollution in your area. We have Sharper Image units . . .

but there are others equally as effective - and perhaps safer because

they do not have an air ionizing feature.

>

> It might be to the advantage of the business to install commercial

air filtering to protect their employees AND customers.

>

> Implant illness can make us extremely sensitive to chemical. . .

When I was at my worst, my entire life was controlled by multiple

chemical sensitivity. This got much, much better as I detoxed. Now, I

react only to a really strong exposure. It's likely that you notice

smells that don't bother anyone else.

>

> You'll benefit from using green personal care products . . .

avoiding perfume . . . cleaning products . . . tobacco smoke. . . .

plastics . . . chlorine . . .

>

> When I encountered something that I reacted to, I immediately went

into the flight or fight mode. . . Problem was that I couldn't run at

work . . . As a result I found myself getting mad. Later I learned

that the part of the brain responsible for smells is right next to

that for fight or flight.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

Yes I have become extremely sensitive to chemicals. If I am near

a strong perfume or air

freshener My heart starts to race. I can not tolerate many oders.

Some make me accutally throw up. The ventilation system at work is

good. But still exsposed to chemicals. When will I know I am safe to

lead a fairly normal life. I tried to start excercising again very

carefully and wound up in bed. Still so fragile. It has been 15months

since explant. I know it would be wise to stop working in that

enviorment. I am just not well enough to start a new career. That

explains those panic attacks.

Joyce

>

> Joyce . . .

>

> Check out Caprylic Acid . . . You can get it online, or at a health

food store. . It's very powerful. . . Start slowly . . . let your

stomach settle down a little before increasing the dose. You can expect

some serious stomach discomfort if you have a serious problem.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

Ok, Thank you. I went out and got it already, now I am back reading

all of your replies. Thank you so much.

Joyce

>

> Joyce ~

> Hi there, so glad you found you way to us ! !

> It sounds like you came just in time. All these

> ladies are so awesome and full of information,

> you will find and be able to pave your way back

> to health again. It will take time and patients and

> then more time, but we will all be here along the way.

> Great support, lots of love and laughter, and

> careing, and people that listen ! ! and can empathise

> with you.

> Welcome to the Sisterhood ! !

> Hugs N Prayers ~

> Dede

>

> Thank you Dede

Joyce

>

Living.

campos-duffy/

>

Rogene,

I did the same detox with my hot tub and pool. I think the idea is

to get your capillaries to open up and release toxins and then dunk

into the cool water and go back and forth to force things to happen.

Talk about being out of my mind! Yikes, I got so loopy I thought my

head was going to explode.

I only did it once too. I decided I was just going to stick with the

infrared sauna!

Patty

>

> Joyce,

>

> If you're like me, you'll come out of it gradually . . .

>

> I didn't make the connection of my MCS to my implants until a

couple years after they were removed and I had done some

detoxing. . . .One day, I realized that I was free to go anywhere I

wanted to go again.

>

> Now, the only time is shows up is if I spend too much time in a

polluted city, or around someone drenched in perfume.

>

> You may not have a choice about leaving your job for now. What

smells very strong to you probably doesn't smell at all to those

around you. I guess it's something our body does to keep us out of

danger.

>

> I don't know how long it's going to take you to detox to the point

that you can tolerate the chemicals you use at work . .. but I think

you'll be able to one day.

>

> A book that is very interesting is " Clear Body, Clear Mind " . . .

Written by the founder of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard. I don't care

for his religious beliefs, but he's entitled to one good idea. The

Scientology church had (maybe still has) detox centers based on

detoxing through sweating in saunas. The protocol in his book is

tough! I tried to do it using a hot tub. I don't recommend that . . .

By the time I was well into it, I was almost out of my head! You

continue to detox for a time after doing the protocol too. By the

time I settled down and knew how much it helped, I couldn't bring

myself to do that again. One really ought to be supervised if they

are going to do this program! . . . Someone needs to be there to made

decisions for you when you're too out of it to do so.

>

> hugs,

>

> Rogene

>