RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: I'm in need of all your help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, Krista, thank you for helping. It is heartbreaking to hear what you have been through. Today, , is coming to visit us. She had the Double-Lumen at the age of 15, and then she had them removed and had saline implanted. The saline failed, and she had to have them removed. I became her surrogate mother, because her mother lived in Ottawa and was sick. I think her mother had implants. After 10 years, is having health problems, which we will talk about today. had a little boy after she had implants. He seems to be quite healthy; however, he gets sick a lot. When she settled with the XXXXX, she would not sign away the rights of any children that she had...this is a good thing. She is seeing the doctor today, he is an NA, and she wants me to see him.

Sending love to you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Re: I'm in need of all your help

Oh my goodness ! I'm sooooo glad you found us! I wish so much that I had found a site like this when I was contemplating getting my implants 5 years ago! This site will change your mind, I guarantee that!First off, if you haven't already PLEASE check out Gretchen's site. She got the silicones one year ago and nearly died from a reaction to them. Here is her site, with her story:http://www.myimplantstory.com/Getting implants was the biggest mistake I have ever made. 4 years later, I have spent nearly $20,000 on my breasts, had 3 surgeries on them, countless doctors visits, testing, ER visits, and so far lost a year of my young life to an illness that has no name, no diagnosis and no standardized treatment. I am 29 years old.My heart goes out to you, Steph. I know this isn't an easy decision. I hope you know I am telling you this all of this from my heart. I believe you found this site for a reason, someone is looking out for you.Ask as many questions as you like.Love, Krista>> Hello everyone,> My name is Stefanie and have been thinking of getting implants for > the last 6 years. I'm 24,married, and have two children. Getting > pregnant was the biggest tease ever.LOL. I am scheduled to have 420cc > saline implants put in on March 7th. I have been studying implants for > for quite a few years now and boy am I happy I stumbled upon your > group. I tell you, I give you ladies lot's of credit for all of the > things your going through, my heart goes out to all of you. That's why > I need your help. I have till february 20 to make my decision, and I > have changed my mind to go with silicone implants instead. Can anyone > give me there complications with silicone? And I would love any imput > from women with saline as well. Thanks for all your help and your post > have been very helpful to me. Wishing the best ~Stefanie>

April, we hope that Stefanie does not get breast implants. I hope that she will do some research before she makes this decision.

Sending love always....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````````

> Hello everyone,> My name is Stefanie and have been thinking of getting implants for > the last 6 years. I'm 24,married, and have two children. Getting > pregnant was the biggest tease ever.LOL. I am scheduled to have 420cc > saline implants put in on March 7th. I have been studying implants for > for quite a few years now and boy am I happy I stumbled upon your > group. I tell you, I give you ladies lot's of credit for all of the > things your going through, my heart goes out to all of you. That's why > I need your help. I have till february 20 to make my decision, and I > have changed my mind to go with silicone implants instead. Can anyone > give me there complications with silicone? And I would love any imput > from women with saline as well. Thanks for all your help and your post > have been very helpful to me. Wishing the best ~Stefanie>Stefanie,I'm really glad you found this group. I'm sort of a newbie here myself. I was close to your age (28) when I got my saline implants, and I am married w/2 kids as well. I am now 34 and I wish I could get back all the time that I've lost due to these implants. It took me a long time before I let myself believe that they were causing my problems. It still seems so surreal sometimes, but there is no doubt in my mind now. I believe that there are some women who get implants and do not notice any negative affects from them. But even if you don't notice any negative affects, the probability that you will have to undergo another major surgery in the future is, well, gauranteed. When I got mine, I knew that in 10-20 years I would have one of them fail or something and have to get another surgery. But I was so fixated on wanting to look better and "feel" better that I just put that out of my mind. I had always been VERY small-chested and I so much wanted to feel more feminine and wanted to be able to wear pretty bras, etc. Now I wish I'd focused my attention on other things like getting in better shape or eating healthier. Those things would have made me feel better about myself and would have had lasting BENEFICIAL results. Instead I have a great-looking chest but I am too sick to enjoy it. I can't wear sexy bras b/c I have pain under my breasts when I wear anything but very loose-fitting bras. I have missed out on things w/my kids and husband and haven't been able to be the fun adventurous wife and mom I've wanted to be. We are not by any means trying to scare you, Stefanie, or any other woman looking for answers. We just want you to know that there are risks that you just don't hear about elsewhere. Bottom line: getting implants is not worth the huge risks to your health. I came across groups like this when I was searching, too and I did not believe what the women were saying. Please don't be like me. Believe what we are saying. Find some great gel push-up bras, get a lift, but do not put these foreign objects in your body. Please take the time and listen to this interview. The doctor being interviewed is not the most charismatic guy, but he knows what he's talking about. http://www.implanttruth.jshood.com/experts.htmlDr. Pierre Blais was interviewed by Chadwick and Booker Nov. 18, 2006 on CHLY 101.7 FM Radio MalaspinaDr. Pierre Blais was the former Senior Scientific Advisor for Canada's now-defunct Department of Health and Welfare for fourteen years. He now runs Innoval Consultants, a firm engaged in the design, testing and failure analysis of high risk medical systemsIn his line of work he has examined over 7,000 cases of explantation, from which they have recovered over 9,000 different implants. Blais says they've seen "every single type that has ever been used worldwide. Some are as old as the 1950's."

April, we hope that Stefanie does not get breast implants. I hope that she will do some research before she makes this decision.

> Hello everyone,> My name is Stefanie and have been thinking of getting implants for > the last 6 years. I'm 24,married, and have two children. Getting > pregnant was the biggest tease ever.LOL. I am scheduled to have 420cc > saline implants put in on March 7th. I have been studying implants for > for quite a few years now and boy am I happy I stumbled upon your > group. I tell you, I give you ladies lot's of credit for all of the > things your going through, my heart goes out to all of you. That's why > I need your help. I have till february 20 to make my decision, and I > have changed my mind to go with silicone implants instead. Can anyone > give me there complications with silicone? And I would love any imput > from women with saline as well. Thanks for all your help and your post > have been very helpful to me. Wishing the best ~Stefanie>Stefanie,I'm really glad you found this group. I'm sort of a newbie here myself. I was close to your age (28) when I got my saline implants, and I am married w/2 kids as well. I am now 34 and I wish I could get back all the time that I've lost due to these implants. It took me a long time before I let myself believe that they were causing my problems. It still seems so surreal sometimes, but there is no doubt in my mind now. I believe that there are some women who get implants and do not notice any negative affects from them. But even if you don't notice any negative affects, the probability that you will have to undergo another major surgery in the future is, well, gauranteed. When I got mine, I knew that in 10-20 years I would have one of them fail or something and have to get another surgery. But I was so fixated on wanting to look better and "feel" better that I just put that out of my mind. I had always been VERY small-chested and I so much wanted to feel more feminine and wanted to be able to wear pretty bras, etc. Now I wish I'd focused my attention on other things like getting in better shape or eating healthier. Those things would have made me feel better about myself and would have had lasting BENEFICIAL results. Instead I have a great-looking chest but I am too sick to enjoy it. I can't wear sexy bras b/c I have pain under my breasts when I wear anything but very loose-fitting bras. I have missed out on things w/my kids and husband and haven't been able to be the fun adventurous wife and mom I've wanted to be. We are not by any means trying to scare you, Stefanie, or any other woman looking for answers. We just want you to know that there are risks that you just don't hear about elsewhere. Bottom line: getting implants is not worth the huge risks to your health. I came across groups like this when I was searching, too and I did not believe what the women were saying. Please don't be like me. Believe what we are saying. Find some great gel push-up bras, get a lift, but do not put these foreign objects in your body. Please take the time and listen to this interview. The doctor being interviewed is not the most charismatic guy, but he knows what he's talking about. http://www.implanttruth.jshood.com/experts.htmlDr. Pierre Blais was interviewed by Chadwick and Booker Nov. 18, 2006 on CHLY 101.7 FM Radio MalaspinaDr. Pierre Blais was the former Senior Scientific Advisor for Canada's now-defunct Department of Health and Welfare for fourteen years. He now runs Innoval Consultants, a firm engaged in the design, testing and failure analysis of high risk medical systemsIn his line of work he has examined over 7,000 cases of explantation, from which they have recovered over 9,000 different implants. Blais says they've seen "every single type that has ever been used worldwide. Some are as old as the 1950's."

Stepanie, I got Saline Implants just for a breast lift they use the same bags in saline to silicone ingredients anyway. I was a very healthy young person 34. I exercise and ate healthy except not organic foods. But in general looked 18 with long thick brown hair and 4 gorgeous boys. As soon as I got the breast implants I noticed swelling in my stomach. So the doctor checked for c-diff which I did not have from having surgery.Then by this time I had become allergic to every food there was including water my body was rejecting all foods and became very ill and remained in bed for 6 months. My husband called the doctor and ordered for him to take them out ASAP. By God's grace he did it for free. I did not know anyone by this time I was a vegetable. I could not walk i could not talk i could not eat , I could not hardly see light, I lost all my hair i was bald, I lost my leg hair ,underarm hair, head hair, you name it it was all gone. My husband took me to doctor after doctor. He mortgaged our house to find things to get me better. Then one day he just kept starving my 85lb. body what was left of me and I began to get better. So he kept doing this until I was able to recognize him. And the doctors said there was no hope for me. I am still going through some problems but I am almost there with coffee enemas and soon thyroid treatments. I should be better here in a couple of months like new again. So I suggest do not do any breast enhancements you might lose not only your life but your family as well. Some women here did!!!!! Some husbands are not strong enough to stand by your side. Learn from our mistakes here and don't make the same ones as we did, Trust me its not worth it . I have probably spent over 400,000 dollars to get better. MY husband has the bills to prove it along with the second mortgage. THE PRICE WE PAY TO LIVE.

Love,

And Smart decisions,

in Ohio

In a message dated 1/17/2008 1:32:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, devans@... writes:

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Patty,

No...... I did not have a capsuletomy or en bloc there was no time my husband said. I think about this all the time. All I know my husband was screaming at him and the doctor took them out the next day. Hopefully I can still recover. I don't know what I can do at this point in time. Right now I am concentrating on the thyroid doctor i get to see in 5 weeks. I pray sooner. But if the thyroid meds don't help me than I have to go see about a capsulectomy or en bloc and pray I don't have to go through that.

loveya,

In a message dated 1/17/2008 7:54:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

,What you said about your surgeon removing the implants for free concerns me.Did you get a copy of the operative report to find out if the scar tissue was removed?In order to make sure you have the best chance at healing, that scar tissue that surrounds the implants should be removed at explant, through what is called a total capsulectomy. Do you know for sure that all the scar tissue is gone? Was the removal done en bloc?Let us know,Patty>> Stepanie, I got Saline Implants just for a breast lift they use the same > bags in saline to silicone ingredients anyway. I was a very healthy young person > 34. I exercise and ate healthy except not organic foods. But in general > looked 18 with long thick brown hair and 4 gorgeous boys. As soon as I got the > breast implants I noticed swelling in my stomach. So the doctor checked for > c-diff which I did not have from having surgery.Then by this time I had become > allergic to every food there was including water my body was rejecting all > foods and became very ill and remained in bed for 6 months. My husband called the > doctor and ordered for him to take them out ASAP. By God's grace he did it > for free. I did not know anyone by this time I was a vegetable. I could not > walk i could not talk i could not eat , I could not hardly see light, I lost > all my hair i was bald, I lost my leg hair ,underarm hair, head hair, you name > it it was all gone. My husband took me to doctor after doctor. He mortgaged > our house to find things to get me better. Then one day he just kept starving > my 85lb. body what was left of me and I began to get better. So he kept doing > this until I was able to recognize him. And the doctors said there was no > hope for me. I am still going through some problems but I am almost there with > coffee enemas and soon thyroid treatments. I should be better here in a > couple of months like new again. So I suggest do not do any breast enhancements > you might lose not only your life but your family as well. Some women here > did!!!!! Some husbands are not strong enough to stand by your side. Learn from > our mistakes here and don't make the same ones as we did, Trust me its not > worth it . I have probably spent over 400,000 dollars to get better. MY > husband has the bills to prove it along with the second mortgage. THE PRICE WE PAY > TO LIVE.> > Love,> And Smart decisions,> in Ohio> > > In a message dated 1/17/2008 1:32:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > devans@... writes:> > > > > > April, we hope that Stefanie does not get breast implants. I hope that she > will do some research before she makes this decision.> > Sending love always....Lea> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> > Re: I'm in need of all your help> > > > > Hello everyone,> > My name is Stefanie and have been thinking of getting implants for > > the last 6 years. I'm 24,married, and have two children. Getting > > pregnant was the biggest tease ever.LOL. I am scheduled to have 420cc > > saline implants put in on March 7th. I have been studying implants > for > > for quite a few years now and boy am I happy I stumbled upon your > > group. I tell you, I give you ladies lot's of credit for all of the > > things your going through, my heart goes out to all of you. That's > why > > I need your help. I have till february 20 to make my decision, and I > > have changed my mind to go with silicone implants instead. Can anyone > > give me there complications with silicone? And I would love any imput > > from women with saline as well. Thanks for all your help and your > post > > have been very helpful to me. Wishing the best ~Stefanie> >> > Stefanie,> > I'm really glad you found this group. I'm sort of a newbie here > myself. I was close to your age (28) when I got my saline implants, > and I am married w/2 kids as well. I am now 34 and I wish I could get > back all the time that I've lost due to these implants. It took me a > long time before I let myself believe that they were causing my > problems. It still seems so surreal sometimes, but there is no doubt > in my mind now. > > I believe that there are some women who get implants and do not notice > any negative affects from them. But even if you don't notice any > negative affects, the probability that you will have to undergo another > major surgery in the future is, well, gauranteed. When I got mine, I > knew that in 10-20 years I would have one of them fail or something and > have to get another surgery. But I was so fixated on wanting to look > better and "feel" better that I just put that out of my mind. > > I had always been VERY small-chested and I so much wanted to feel more > feminine and wanted to be able to wear pretty bras, etc. Now I wish > I'd focused my attention on other things like getting in better shape > or eating healthier. Those things would have made me feel better about > myself and would have had lasting BENEFICIAL results. Instead I have a > great-looking chest but I am too sick to enjoy it. I can't wear sexy > bras b/c I have pain under my breasts when I wear anything but very > loose-fitting bras. I have missed out on things w/my kids and husband > and haven't been able to be the fun adventurous wife and mom I've > wanted to be. > > We are not by any means trying to scare you, Stefanie, or any other > woman looking for answers. We just want you to know that there are > risks that you just don't hear about elsewhere. Bottom line: getting > implants is not worth the huge risks to your health. > > I came across groups like this when I was searching, too and I did not > believe what the women were saying. Please don't be like me. Believe > what we are saying. Find some great gel push-up bras, get a lift, but > do not put these foreign objects in your body. > > Please take the time and listen to this interview. The doctor being > interviewed is not the most charismatic guy, but he knows what he's > talking about. > > _http://www.implantthttp://www.ihttp://www.ihttp_ > (http://www.implanttruth.jshood.com/experts.html) > > Dr. Pierre Blais was interviewed by Chadwick and Booker > Nov. 18, 2006 on CHLY 101.7 FM Radio Malaspina> > Dr. Pierre Blais was the former Senior Scientific Advisor for Canada's > now-defunct Department of Health and Welfare for fourteen years. He now > runs Innoval Consultants, a firm engaged in the design, testing and > failure analysis of high risk medical systems> > In his line of work he has examined over 7,000 cases of explantation, > from which they have recovered over 9,000 different implants. Blais > says they've seen "every single type that has ever been used worldwide. > Some are as old as the 1950's."> > > > > > > (http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo & El= & SG= & RAND=77444 & partner=hotbar) > > > > > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. > http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

PH,

I am so glad you are able to ask these questions, I was so sick i couln't. I had gastro problems too and went to the hospital for thrush many times.When I reached a point of not knowing anything my husband took me to Cleveland Clinic hospital in Ohio.{Supposedly the best hospital in the Nation} They told him to put me in the phyco ward and my husband refused. Then they told him about Patty's website. I didn't do anything for the first 6 months but taking wrong vitamins. My husband tried! But after that He did juice fasting on me for 7 days straight. This started to help the diarrhea, and burns then came out of my body and lasted up to about 1 year. Every 2 or 3 months I did juice fast about 6 times all together. Then I started water fast i did them for 3 days and my weight started to come on me for the first time. I was so glad I never wanted to be that little again. I refused doctors at this time because they didn't help me. Then I read about Patty doing chelation so I did this for 1 year. It didn't get me anywhere so I quit. None of these things got me any closer. So I felt what was really working was the juice fasting which brought out the burns and bumps. And what was very benefical was the LIfe-Flo cleanse and 10 perfect cleanse by garden of life which were not so expensive and you get to eat as much salads and raw foods and chicken on these cleanses. I got to eat doing this if you want here is the number for Cleanse Corner1-877-673-0224. I have been explanted since June 2005 so its been 2 1/2years. When I took Mental Clarity with Neurozyme by New Chapter (i get this through Cleanse Corner Also) the brain fog went away it 3 months of taking this product. I faithfully take- Primal Defense...........#1

Living Multi Vitamins...#2

Super Green Food...#3

Clear Energy.....#4 (These are extra B vitamins)

Organic Fiber...#5

Mental Clarity and Neurozyme.......#6 (by New Chapter Organics)

RM-10.....................#7

Hair,Skinand Nails.........#8 (by New Chapter Organics)

I just started taking some of these and they are great with helping a lot of my symtoms. I wish I started these along time ago I would of had my healing a little sooner.

Coffee Enemas I just started and they give me so much energy for up to at least 8 hours. So I would say this is very benefical. Cheap way of healing that works. I have bowel movements as long as my arm this is what your body is suppose to be doing. Keep the bowel flowing and you will get better. When I had Gastroinstestinal problems I took Vaxa Buffers that took your Ph levels to 7.0 in a hurry. It's all natural and about $30.00 a bottle this is expensive but works like a miracle 1-800-248-8292 to order. This has really helped to get the gas out and ph levels normal.

If you need me for anything e-mail shellyjo1021@...

In a message dated 1/17/2008 8:24:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Hi ,Wow, when I was reading your story it sounded so much like mine it was scary!! My symptoms were gastrointestinal too and docs thought I had ac-diff. I was a very healthy eater, 38 yr old mother of two boys, and worked out religiously. I thought I was in the best shape of my life but then suddenly things took a turn for the worst. I lost my vision, brain function, leg hair and went down to 88 pounds. My parents thought I had cancer but I knew it was the implants when I saw Patty's site. By the time I made it to Dr. Kolb I was practically unaware of where I was or what was going on. It's now been almost 9 months and I've seen some improvement but very minimal.When you said you got better as you starved, were you fasting with water? I recently read a few testimonials of MS recovery by people who fasted...not that I'm advocating starvation but I'm wondering if we cut back a little if that starves the yeast as well. Did you do this under the supervision of a ND?I noticed on another post you mentioned you chelated. What for and with what? I just finished my second round of DMSA for mercury toxicity. It was rough, so rough I had to quit!What other therapies have you found beneficial? How often do you do the coffee enemas?Glad to know that you are feeling better and will have your health back in a few months! That's so encouraging and it'll be so nice for your boys. How long has it taken you? Thanks for the advice and encouragement! Take care. - PH>> Stepanie, I got Saline Implants just for a breast lift they use the same > bags in saline to silicone ingredients anyway. I was a very healthy young person > 34. I exercise and ate healthy except not organic foods. But in general > looked 18 with long thick brown hair and 4 gorgeous boys. As soon as I got the > breast implants I noticed swelling in my stomach. So the doctor checked for > c-diff which I did not have from having surgery.Then by this time I had become > allergic to every food there was including water my body was rejecting all > foods and became very ill and remained in bed for 6 months. My husband called the > doctor and ordered for him to take them out ASAP. By God's grace he did it > for free. I did not know anyone by this time I was a vegetable. I could not > walk i could not talk i could not eat , I could not hardly see light, I lost > all my hair i was bald, I lost my leg hair ,underarm hair, head hair, you name > it it was all gone. My husband took me to doctor after doctor. He mortgaged > our house to find things to get me better. Then one day he just kept starving > my 85lb. body what was left of me and I began to get better. So he kept doing > this until I was able to recognize him. And the doctors said there was no > hope for me. I am still going through some problems but I am almost there with > coffee enemas and soon thyroid treatments. I should be better here in a > couple of months like new again. So I suggest do not do any breast enhancements > you might lose not only your life but your family as well. Some women here > did!!!!! Some husbands are not strong enough to stand by your side. Learn from > our mistakes here and don't make the same ones as we did, Trust me its not > worth it . I have probably spent over 400,000 dollars to get better. MY > husband has the bills to prove it along with the second mortgage. THE PRICE WE PAY > TO LIVE.> > Love,> And Smart decisions,> in Ohio> > > In a message dated 1/17/2008 1:32:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > devans@... writes:> > > > > > April, we hope that Stefanie does not get breast implants. I hope that she > will do some research before she makes this decision.> > Sending love always....Lea> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> > Re: I'm in need of all your help> > > > > Hello everyone,> > My name is Stefanie and have been thinking of getting implants for > > the last 6 years. I'm 24,married, and have two children. Getting > > pregnant was the biggest tease ever.LOL. I am scheduled to have 420cc > > saline implants put in on March 7th. I have been studying implants > for > > for quite a few years now and boy am I happy I stumbled upon your > > group. I tell you, I give you ladies lot's of credit for all of the > > things your going through, my heart goes out to all of you. That's > why > > I need your help. I have till february 20 to make my decision, and I > > have changed my mind to go with silicone implants instead. Can anyone > > give me there complications with silicone? And I would love any imput > > from women with saline as well. Thanks for all your help and your > post > > have been very helpful to me. Wishing the best ~Stefanie> >> > Stefanie,> > I'm really glad you found this group. I'm sort of a newbie here > myself. I was close to your age (28) when I got my saline implants, > and I am married w/2 kids as well. I am now 34 and I wish I could get > back all the time that I've lost due to these implants. It took me a > long time before I let myself believe that they were causing my > problems. It still seems so surreal sometimes, but there is no doubt > in my mind now. > > I believe that there are some women who get implants and do not notice > any negative affects from them. But even if you don't notice any > negative affects, the probability that you will have to undergo another > major surgery in the future is, well, gauranteed. When I got mine, I > knew that in 10-20 years I would have one of them fail or something and > have to get another surgery. But I was so fixated on wanting to look > better and "feel" better that I just put that out of my mind. > > I had always been VERY small-chested and I so much wanted to feel more > feminine and wanted to be able to wear pretty bras, etc. Now I wish > I'd focused my attention on other things like getting in better shape > or eating healthier. Those things would have made me feel better about > myself and would have had lasting BENEFICIAL results. Instead I have a > great-looking chest but I am too sick to enjoy it. I can't wear sexy > bras b/c I have pain under my breasts when I wear anything but very > loose-fitting bras. I have missed out on things w/my kids and husband > and haven't been able to be the fun adventurous wife and mom I've > wanted to be. > > We are not by any means trying to scare you, Stefanie, or any other > woman looking for answers. We just want you to know that there are > risks that you just don't hear about elsewhere. Bottom line: getting > implants is not worth the huge risks to your health. > > I came across groups like this when I was searching, too and I did not > believe what the women were saying. Please don't be like me. Believe > what we are saying. Find some great gel push-up bras, get a lift, but > do not put these foreign objects in your body. > > Please take the time and listen to this interview. The doctor being > interviewed is not the most charismatic guy, but he knows what he's > talking about. > > _http://www.implantthttp://www.ihttp://www.ihttp_ > (http://www.implanttruth.jshood.com/experts.html) > > Dr. Pierre Blais was interviewed by Chadwick and Booker > Nov. 18, 2006 on CHLY 101.7 FM Radio Malaspina> > Dr. Pierre Blais was the former Senior Scientific Advisor for Canada's > now-defunct Department of Health and Welfare for fourteen years. He now > runs Innoval Consultants, a firm engaged in the design, testing and > failure analysis of high risk medical systems> > In his line of work he has examined over 7,000 cases of explantation, > from which they have recovered over 9,000 different implants. Blais > says they've seen "every single type that has ever been used worldwide. > Some are as old as the 1950's."> > > > > > > (http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo & El= & SG= & RAND=77444 & partner=hotbar) > > > > > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. > http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

PH,

I am so glad you are able to ask these questions, I was so sick i couln't. I had gastro problems too and went to the hospital for thrush many times.When I reached a point of not knowing anything my husband took me to Cleveland Clinic hospital in Ohio.{Supposedly the best hospital in the Nation} They told him to put me in the phyco ward and my husband refused. Then they told him about Patty's website. I didn't do anything for the first 6 months but taking wrong vitamins. My husband tried! But after that He did juice fasting on me for 7 days straight. This started to help the diarrhea, and burns then came out of my body and lasted up to about 1 year. Every 2 or 3 months I did juice fast about 6 times all together. Then I started water fast i did them for 3 days and my weight started to come on me for the first time. I was so glad I never wanted to be that little again. I refused doctors at this time because they didn't help me. Then I read about Patty doing chelation so I did this for 1 year. It didn't get me anywhere so I quit. None of these things got me any closer. So I felt what was really working was the juice fasting which brought out the burns and bumps. And what was very benefical was the LIfe-Flo cleanse and 10 perfect cleanse by garden of life which were not so expensive and you get to eat as much salads and raw foods and chicken on these cleanses. I got to eat doing this if you want here is the number for Cleanse Corner1-877-673-0224. I have been explanted since June 2005 so its been 2 1/2years. When I took Mental Clarity with Neurozyme by New Chapter (i get this through Cleanse Corner Also) the brain fog went away it 3 months of taking this product. I faithfully take- Primal Defense...........#1

Living Multi Vitamins...#2

Super Green Food...#3

Clear Energy.....#4 (These are extra B vitamins)

Organic Fiber...#5

Mental Clarity and Neurozyme.......#6 (by New Chapter Organics)

RM-10.....................#7

Hair,Skinand Nails.........#8 (by New Chapter Organics)

I just started taking some of these and they are great with helping a lot of my symtoms. I wish I started these along time ago I would of had my healing a little sooner.

Coffee Enemas I just started and they give me so much energy for up to at least 8 hours. So I would say this is very benefical. Cheap way of healing that works. I have bowel movements as long as my arm this is what your body is suppose to be doing. Keep the bowel flowing and you will get better. When I had Gastroinstestinal problems I took Vaxa Buffers that took your Ph levels to 7.0 in a hurry. It's all natural and about $30.00 a bottle this is expensive but works like a miracle 1-800-248-8292 to order. This has really helped to get the gas out and ph levels normal.

If you need me for anything e-mail shellyjo1021@...

In a message dated 1/17/2008 8:24:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Hi ,Wow, when I was reading your story it sounded so much like mine it was scary!! My symptoms were gastrointestinal too and docs thought I had ac-diff. I was a very healthy eater, 38 yr old mother of two boys, and worked out religiously. I thought I was in the best shape of my life but then suddenly things took a turn for the worst. I lost my vision, brain function, leg hair and went down to 88 pounds. My parents thought I had cancer but I knew it was the implants when I saw Patty's site. By the time I made it to Dr. Kolb I was practically unaware of where I was or what was going on. It's now been almost 9 months and I've seen some improvement but very minimal.When you said you got better as you starved, were you fasting with water? I recently read a few testimonials of MS recovery by people who fasted...not that I'm advocating starvation but I'm wondering if we cut back a little if that starves the yeast as well. Did you do this under the supervision of a ND?I noticed on another post you mentioned you chelated. What for and with what? I just finished my second round of DMSA for mercury toxicity. It was rough, so rough I had to quit!What other therapies have you found beneficial? How often do you do the coffee enemas?Glad to know that you are feeling better and will have your health back in a few months! That's so encouraging and it'll be so nice for your boys. How long has it taken you? Thanks for the advice and encouragement! Take care. - PH>> Stepanie, I got Saline Implants just for a breast lift they use the same > bags in saline to silicone ingredients anyway. I was a very healthy young person > 34. I exercise and ate healthy except not organic foods. But in general > looked 18 with long thick brown hair and 4 gorgeous boys. As soon as I got the > breast implants I noticed swelling in my stomach. So the doctor checked for > c-diff which I did not have from having surgery.Then by this time I had become > allergic to every food there was including water my body was rejecting all > foods and became very ill and remained in bed for 6 months. My husband called the > doctor and ordered for him to take them out ASAP. By God's grace he did it > for free. I did not know anyone by this time I was a vegetable. I could not > walk i could not talk i could not eat , I could not hardly see light, I lost > all my hair i was bald, I lost my leg hair ,underarm hair, head hair, you name > it it was all gone. My husband took me to doctor after doctor. He mortgaged > our house to find things to get me better. Then one day he just kept starving > my 85lb. body what was left of me and I began to get better. So he kept doing > this until I was able to recognize him. And the doctors said there was no > hope for me. I am still going through some problems but I am almost there with > coffee enemas and soon thyroid treatments. I should be better here in a > couple of months like new again. So I suggest do not do any breast enhancements > you might lose not only your life but your family as well. Some women here > did!!!!! Some husbands are not strong enough to stand by your side. Learn from > our mistakes here and don't make the same ones as we did, Trust me its not > worth it . I have probably spent over 400,000 dollars to get better. MY > husband has the bills to prove it along with the second mortgage. THE PRICE WE PAY > TO LIVE.> > Love,> And Smart decisions,> in Ohio> > > In a message dated 1/17/2008 1:32:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > devans@... writes:> > > > > > April, we hope that Stefanie does not get breast implants. I hope that she > will do some research before she makes this decision.> > Sending love always....Lea> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> > Re: I'm in need of all your help> > > > > Hello everyone,> > My name is Stefanie and have been thinking of getting implants for > > the last 6 years. I'm 24,married, and have two children. Getting > > pregnant was the biggest tease ever.LOL. I am scheduled to have 420cc > > saline implants put in on March 7th. I have been studying implants > for > > for quite a few years now and boy am I happy I stumbled upon your > > group. I tell you, I give you ladies lot's of credit for all of the > > things your going through, my heart goes out to all of you. That's > why > > I need your help. I have till february 20 to make my decision, and I > > have changed my mind to go with silicone implants instead. Can anyone > > give me there complications with silicone? And I would love any imput > > from women with saline as well. Thanks for all your help and your > post > > have been very helpful to me. Wishing the best ~Stefanie> >> > Stefanie,> > I'm really glad you found this group. I'm sort of a newbie here > myself. I was close to your age (28) when I got my saline implants, > and I am married w/2 kids as well. I am now 34 and I wish I could get > back all the time that I've lost due to these implants. It took me a > long time before I let myself believe that they were causing my > problems. It still seems so surreal sometimes, but there is no doubt > in my mind now. > > I believe that there are some women who get implants and do not notice > any negative affects from them. But even if you don't notice any > negative affects, the probability that you will have to undergo another > major surgery in the future is, well, gauranteed. When I got mine, I > knew that in 10-20 years I would have one of them fail or something and > have to get another surgery. But I was so fixated on wanting to look > better and "feel" better that I just put that out of my mind. > > I had always been VERY small-chested and I so much wanted to feel more > feminine and wanted to be able to wear pretty bras, etc. Now I wish > I'd focused my attention on other things like getting in better shape > or eating healthier. Those things would have made me feel better about > myself and would have had lasting BENEFICIAL results. Instead I have a > great-looking chest but I am too sick to enjoy it. I can't wear sexy > bras b/c I have pain under my breasts when I wear anything but very > loose-fitting bras. I have missed out on things w/my kids and husband > and haven't been able to be the fun adventurous wife and mom I've > wanted to be. > > We are not by any means trying to scare you, Stefanie, or any other > woman looking for answers. We just want you to know that there are > risks that you just don't hear about elsewhere. Bottom line: getting > implants is not worth the huge risks to your health. > > I came across groups like this when I was searching, too and I did not > believe what the women were saying. Please don't be like me. Believe > what we are saying. Find some great gel push-up bras, get a lift, but > do not put these foreign objects in your body. > > Please take the time and listen to this interview. The doctor being > interviewed is not the most charismatic guy, but he knows what he's > talking about. > > _http://www.implantthttp://www.ihttp://www.ihttp_ > (http://www.implanttruth.jshood.com/experts.html) > > Dr. Pierre Blais was interviewed by Chadwick and Booker > Nov. 18, 2006 on CHLY 101.7 FM Radio Malaspina> > Dr. Pierre Blais was the former Senior Scientific Advisor for Canada's > now-defunct Department of Health and Welfare for fourteen years. He now > runs Innoval Consultants, a firm engaged in the design, testing and > failure analysis of high risk medical systems> > In his line of work he has examined over 7,000 cases of explantation, > from which they have recovered over 9,000 different implants. Blais > says they've seen "every single type that has ever been used worldwide. > Some are as old as the 1950's."> > > > > > > (http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo & El= & SG= & RAND=77444 & partner=hotbar) > > > > > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. > http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

PH,

I forgot to reply that a good fasting book by Dr. colbert in your health food stores or book stores it is called Toxic Relief. If you fast more than 3 days don't eat meat the first day back to eating. You have stomach upset.

Love,

In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:32:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Thanks Rogene. I'm curious about fasting yet I only weigh 100 pounds right now and also I've read I shouldn't fast if I'm chelating. But I've read so many recovery stories that I plan to use short fasts down the road. Problem is I am having a hard time finding a doc who will monitor me. Did you ever fast? Love, PH>> PH . . . > > The purpose of fasting is to starve the fungal organisms. . . I don't know if just cutting back would do the trick.> > One should be careful about how they go about fasting and ending the fast. . . Don't just jump into it without being fully informed.> > Hugs,> > Rogene> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Rogene,

You are so right about him leaving the capsules behind. I can remember you and Patty only from 2 1/2 years ago. You are the one who suggested Garden of Life Vitamins to me. I don't know how to thank you enough. How are you doing now?

In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:29:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

If the doctor had removed the capsules with the implants still inside, that would have been an en bloc procedure. Obviously it's too late for that now. . . However, if you don't start feeling better with diet and detox, you may need further surgery to remove the capsules!

I love the way the doctors say implants don't make women sick . .. removing implants isn't going to help . . . then proceed to leave the capsules behind - to prove their point!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

PH,

Try the book TOXIC RELIEF by Dr.Colbert,M.D. It shows you exactly what and how to do it and great recipes for each day you fast.

In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:25:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

PH . . .

The purpose of fasting is to starve the fungal organisms. . . I don't know if just cutting back would do the trick.

One should be careful about how they go about fasting and ending the fast. . . Don't just jump into it without being fully informed.

Hugs,

Rogene

Rogene,

My husband says thanks for the hugs. He is glad that people can see he had to take a stand and understands why!!!! Normally he doesn't do that, he is

a man that minds his own business. But not that time....I am thanking God for that.

and Tim

In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:13:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

I'm so glad you have a husband who was willing to stand up for you and to try whatever it took to get you well! . . .

Please give him a big hug for us!

It sounds like you've worked hard to find a program that's working for you! . . .I have no doubt you're going to get much, much better!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Rogene,

My husband says thanks for the hugs. He is glad that people can see he had to take a stand and understands why!!!! Normally he doesn't do that, he is

a man that minds his own business. But not that time....I am thanking God for that.

and Tim

In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:13:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

I'm so glad you have a husband who was willing to stand up for you and to try whatever it took to get you well! . . .

It sounds like you've worked hard to find a program that's working for you! . . .I have no doubt you're going to get much, much better!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Rogene,

I am really glad to hear that. I was really praying for you. God just layed that on my heart at that time. And then you just turned out to be the blessing to me, with all your knowledge you had for me.

thanks sooooooo much.

In a message dated 1/18/2008 12:45:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

I'm doing really, really well.

I did have a scare last week . . A small pulmonary embolism . . . It looks like it's going to turn out to be one of the best things that has happened lately. . .

Now we're working on getting my blood to flow like it should. . . and I feel great!

I had been having strange feelings in my legs and chest for a long time. . . couldn't put my finger on what was going on - but that's behind me now!

Rogene

Rogene,

I am really glad to hear that. I was really praying for you. God just layed that on my heart at that time. And then you just turned out to be the blessing to me, with all your knowledge you had for me.

thanks sooooooo much.

In a message dated 1/18/2008 12:45:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

I did have a scare last week . . A small pulmonary embolism . . . It looks like it's going to turn out to be one of the best things that has happened lately. . .

Now we're working on getting my blood to flow like it should. . . and I feel great!

I had been having strange feelings in my legs and chest for a long time. . . couldn't put my finger on what was going on - but that's behind me now!

Rogene

Rogene,

I told Patty I was having trouble with this site with it bouncing. I don't know why but I trying to fix it right now.

In a message dated 1/18/2008 1:10:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

Thanks . . .

I know God was holding me in His Hands! . . . I felt His presence with me throughout!

I kept thanking him for his Healing Love throughout my ER visit.

Rogene

Rogene,

I told Patty I was having trouble with this site with it bouncing. I don't know why but I trying to fix it right now.

In a message dated 1/18/2008 1:10:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

Thanks . . .

I know God was holding me in His Hands! . . . I felt His presence with me throughout!

Rogene

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

PH . . .

The purpose of fasting is to starve the fungal organisms. . . I don't know if just cutting back would do the trick.

One should be careful about how they go about fasting and ending the fast. . . Don't just jump into it without being fully informed.

Hugs,

Rogene

If the doctor had removed the capsules with the implants still inside, that would have been an en bloc procedure. Obviously it's too late for that now. . . However, if you don't start feeling better with diet and detox, you may need further surgery to remove the capsules!

I love the way the doctors say implants don't make women sick . .. removing implants isn't going to help . . . then proceed to leave the capsules behind - to prove their point!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

PH,

I've never fasted beyond what was called for for medical procedures. . .

Chances are you will lose some weight initially because you will be killing off fungal organisms, and they have their own weight. . . But once those are gone, your body should be able to start absorbing nutrients and you should gain your weight back, and probably more. . . From what Patty says, it's a really quick way to reduce one's fungal load.

Patty has done a number of fasts. They don't have to be supervised - but you do need to know what you're doing. . . It's interesting . . . fasting was a big part of life in Biblical times! . . . We've certainly gotten away from it!

There are some books that can help . . . Perhaps Patty can suggest some.

I wouldn't fast while chelating!

Hugs,

Rogene

Rogene

Rogene

Thanks . . .

Rogene

Thanks . . .

Rogene

PH,

no, I am not at my e-mail address is .........jo1021@... I am sorry for not illustrating that for you. You can write me anytime.

Love

In a message dated 1/18/2008 11:22:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Oops, here's a better link for the book Patty recommends. It's Fuhrman's book, Fasting and Eating for Health: A Medical Doctor's Program for Conquering Disease - PH

http://www.amazon.com/Fasting-Eating-Health-Medical-Conquering/dp/031218719X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & s=books & qid=1200673168 & sr=1-1

> >> > PH,> > Try the book TOXIC RELIEF by Dr.Colbert,M.D. It shows you exactly > what and > > how to do it and great recipes for each day you fast.> > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:25:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > > saxony01@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > PH . . . > > > > The purpose of fasting is to starve the fungal organisms. . . I > don't know > > if just cutting back would do the trick.> > > > One should be careful about how they go about fasting and ending > the fast. . > > . Don't just jump into it without being fully informed.> > > > Hugs,> > > > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in > shape. > > http://body.a ol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?> NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> >>