RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: I'm in need of all your help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PH,

no, I am not at my e-mail address is .........jo1021@... I am sorry for not illustrating that for you. You can write me anytime.

Love

In a message dated 1/18/2008 11:22:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Oops, here's a better link for the book Patty recommends. It's Fuhrman's book, Fasting and Eating for Health: A Medical Doctor's Program for Conquering Disease - PH

http://www.amazon.com/Fasting-Eating-Health-Medical-Conquering/dp/031218719X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & s=books & qid=1200673168 & sr=1-1

> >> > PH,> > Try the book TOXIC RELIEF by Dr.Colbert,M.D. It shows you exactly > what and > > how to do it and great recipes for each day you fast.> > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:25:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > > saxony01@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > PH . . . > > > > The purpose of fasting is to starve the fungal organisms. . . I > don't know > > if just cutting back would do the trick.> > > > One should be careful about how they go about fasting and ending > the fast. . > > . Don't just jump into it without being fully informed.> > > > Hugs,> > > > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in > shape. > > http://body.a ol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?> NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> >>

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Everyone,

Hopefully your not seeing my messages posting twice now. My son fixed it for me. He had it set up so I would not have to push send.

In a message dated 1/18/2008 2:23:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

I've noticed it too, and I've been trying to keep up with deleting all the extra posts. , can you figure out what you are doing wrong? Patty>> ,> > I don't know what you're doing . . . but your responses are showing up twice . . . Once without a response, and once with. . .I've never seen this happen before.> > It's like you hit "Reply" then "Send" . . . Then "Reply" again before typing your reponse and hitting "Send" again.> > Below is an example of a blank response message.> > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > Fwd: Re: I'm in need of all your help> > > > > > From: saxony01 (DOT) com> Reply-to: > > Sent: 1/18/2008 12:45:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time> Subj: Re: Re: I & apos;m in need of all your help> > > ,> > I'm doing really, really well.> > I did have a scare last week . . A small pulmonary embolism . . . It looks like it's going to turn out to be one of the best things that has happened lately. . . > > Now we're working on getting my blood to flow like it should. . . and I feel great! > > I had been having strange feelings in my legs and chest for a long time. . . couldn't put my finger on what was going on - but that's behind me now!> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Everyone,

Hopefully your not seeing my messages posting twice now. My son fixed it for me. He had it set up so I would not have to push send.

In a message dated 1/18/2008 2:23:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

I've noticed it too, and I've been trying to keep up with deleting all the extra posts. , can you figure out what you are doing wrong? Patty>> ,> > I don't know what you're doing . . . but your responses are showing up twice . . . Once without a response, and once with. . .I've never seen this happen before.> > It's like you hit "Reply" then "Send" . . . Then "Reply" again before typing your reponse and hitting "Send" again.> > Below is an example of a blank response message.> > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > Fwd: Re: I'm in need of all your help> > > > > > From: saxony01 (DOT) com> Reply-to: > > Sent: 1/18/2008 12:45:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time> Subj: Re: Re: I & apos;m in need of all your help> > > ,> > I'm doing really, really well.> > I did have a scare last week . . A small pulmonary embolism . . . It looks like it's going to turn out to be one of the best things that has happened lately. . . > > Now we're working on getting my blood to flow like it should. . . and I feel great! > > I had been having strange feelings in my legs and chest for a long time. . . couldn't put my finger on what was going on - but that's behind me now!> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Lynn,

It was a combination of things . . . a history of blood clots . . . a swollen leg . . . sitting way too long at a stretch . . . heart pounding and chest pressure . . . followed the next day by chest pressure. . . I knew it was time to get it checked out. . . I figured a quick trip to the ER, maybe some medication, and I'd make it on time to the square dance! Wrong!

I had a premonition something was wrong before we left on vacation . . . I started taking some blood thinning medication when we left because I knew we would be driving for long stretches . . . and, when I started feeling strange, I doubled up on that medication, added extra Magnesium and took four .81 mg asprin. . .

Both myself and my primary care doctor had been missing clues for years . . . I should have sought help when one leg started swelling . . . or when I felt pressure in my chest when sitting down with my feet elevated at the end of the day . . . or when my heart started pounding. . . I was very fortunate it was a small clot and should leave no damage.

But we've got it figured out now, and it should never happen again!

Hugs,

Rogene

Rogene,

Thank God you found the PE early... I am so glad God blesses you Daily... Yippee...

I will keep you in my prayers... I am so glad God is healing...

God Bless,

~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.