RemedySpot.com

Re: NY Times article is out!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The PS who is talking of being so creative to put implants in through the belly button... Well can he take them out through the belly button TOO? Of course NOT... Just as others get through the armpit, except they can't take them back out through the armpit... Yet the PS don't tell you this until after the fact of getting them put in through the armpit and belly button... I heard from Dr. Kolb that is where most infection is created through armpit and belly button incision... Yet no PS talks of this... They will say OH LOW CHANCE of that... Well then nobody ever speaks a word of a DEFECTIVE PRODUCT>>> Face it we are not perfect, so no way is the medical device companies employee's who make such devices... It saddens me that they get by with false advertisment... Act like all in Country are so happy, safe, healthy with breast implants, then boom you get them implants and Hell has entered your LIFE.... Sad Day in this Country, Money is more important than Health...

God Bless,

~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

PH,

I read that AD... How sick... I noticed they are now saying a FDA Approved Silicone or FDA Approved Saline a Silicone shell filled with Salt Water... They are saying that since women will think, OH WELL why not Silicone the shell of the salt water one's are made of same thing, so why NOT>>> HOW CLEVER>>> (We all know that silicone implants are $2000 more than saline) Well that just made me sick...

~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

, honey, thank you for all the great work that you are doing.

We all love you....always..............Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: Re: NY Times article is out!!

The PS who is talking of being so creative to put implants in through the belly button... Well can he take them out through the belly button TOO? Of course NOT... Just as others get through the armpit, except they can't take them back out through the armpit... Yet the PS don't tell you this until after the fact of getting them put in through the armpit and belly button... I heard from Dr. Kolb that is where most infection is created through armpit and belly button incision... Yet no PS talks of this... They will say OH LOW CHANCE of that... Well then nobody ever speaks a word of a DEFECTIVE PRODUCT>>> Face it we are not perfect, so no way is the medical device companies employee's who make such devices... It saddens me that they get by with false advertisment... Act like all in Country are so happy, safe, healthy with breast implants, then boom you get them implants and Hell has entered your LIFE.... Sad Day in this Country, Money is more important than Health...

God Bless,

~

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

, honey, thank you for all the great work that you are doing.

We all love you....always..............Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: Re: NY Times article is out!!

God Bless,

~

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I have also added Krista to my blog - http://myimplantstory.blogspot.com/Congrats Krista for being brave!Love,GretchenOn Jan 17, 2008 5:05 AM, Colorado Girl <

seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone- I just wanted to let you all know that the long awaited NY Times article that I am featured is has now been published! You can find it here

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/17/fashion/17SKIN.html?pagewanted=1 & _r=1 & sq=natasha%20singer & scp=1 ~Krista Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

-- www.myimplantstory.com

I have also added Krista to my blog - http://myimplantstory.blogspot.com/Congrats Krista for being brave!Love,GretchenOn Jan 17, 2008 5:05 AM, Colorado Girl <

Hello Everyone- I just wanted to let you all know that the long awaited NY Times article that I am featured is has now been published! You can find it here

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/17/fashion/17SKIN.html?pagewanted=1 & _r=1 & sq=natasha%20singer & scp=1 ~Krista Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

This is great ... the " pros " have thousands of sites now ... All that we can get up will and cross reference to each other with really help!Love, IlenaOn Jan 21, 2008 2:18 PM, boobtruth@... <boobtruth@...> wrote:

I have also added Krista to my blog - http://myimplantstory.blogspot.com/Congrats Krista for being brave!Love,Gretchen

On Jan 17, 2008 5:05 AM, Colorado Girl <