RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Welcome...Shelly in Ohio:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, welcome to this wonderful group of women. Thank you for helping with the hair problem, because my hair is vey thin. I think that we have a store here, like the one that you have mentioned. My doctor has increased my thyroid medication, and we hope that it will help with the symptoms.

Stay close....love you........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: Re: Fw: Hair Powder is Deadly:

I have an idea for that grey hair I use an organic product called Tints of Nature. I get it at Wild Oats grocery store. I have been using it for 2 years and I color my hair every month. It makes my hair soft and I dont have all those bad chemicals going into my head. And as soon as I get my thyroid back to normal I get some more of my hair back won't that be great.

Love in Ohio

In a message dated 1/16/2008 9:39:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski writes:

Glad i could help. Please let me know how you make out if you do decide to use it. Sounds like you have a very nice tradition going with your friend. Take care.> > >> > > Dearest Friends:> > > > > > My hair is growing out, and my hairdresser gave me this > powder > > to use between colours. I have just read the ingredients, and > it > > really is deadly. I think that I should let my hair go grey, > because > > it is grey; however, I am not ready to stop colouring my hair. > A > > henna might be best. > > > > > > Colouring my hair is the only thing that I do for my > appearance.> > > > > > What to do...love to all....Lea> > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`> > >> >>

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

, welcome to this wonderful group of women. Thank you for helping with the hair problem, because my hair is vey thin. I think that we have a store here, like the one that you have mentioned. My doctor has increased my thyroid medication, and we hope that it will help with the symptoms.

Stay close....love you........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: Re: Fw: Hair Powder is Deadly:

I have an idea for that grey hair I use an organic product called Tints of Nature. I get it at Wild Oats grocery store. I have been using it for 2 years and I color my hair every month. It makes my hair soft and I dont have all those bad chemicals going into my head. And as soon as I get my thyroid back to normal I get some more of my hair back won't that be great.

Love in Ohio

In a message dated 1/16/2008 9:39:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski writes:

Glad i could help. Please let me know how you make out if you do decide to use it. Sounds like you have a very nice tradition going with your friend. Take care.> > >> > > Dearest Friends:> > > > > > My hair is growing out, and my hairdresser gave me this > powder > > to use between colours. I have just read the ingredients, and > it > > really is deadly. I think that I should let my hair go grey, > because > > it is grey; however, I am not ready to stop colouring my hair. > A > > henna might be best. > > > > > > Colouring my hair is the only thing that I do for my > appearance.> > > > > > What to do...love to all....Lea> > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`> > >> >>

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.