RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Re: Shelly Carpenter from 2 or 3 years ago

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Girls, Can you give some support to ? She is discouraged. I've included my reply to her and I've also sent her an invitation. You'll have to scroll past my reply to see her concerns. Thanks ladies! Her email is Jo1021@.... PattyTricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:55:16 -0800 (PST)From: Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...>Subject: Re: Carpenter from 2 or 3 years agoJo1021@... Hi , I should have told you that I am all the way better! I didn't realize that my letter would make you feel discouraged. Actually, you should be encouraged because of the way I live my life! I have

a fuller life now than I did before implants! Since explant and healing, I have traveled as a missionary to the Dominican Republic, Haiti and India (where we had 10 flights in 12 days!), I've gone to Korea for a wedding, and we've grown our business from 1 location to 4, and I do ALL of the bookkeeping and office management. On top of that, I now am working a second job, 35 hours a week on top of the business work. I'm actually OVERdoing it now! And without the Armour thyroid meds and the bio-identical replacement therapy, this would not be possible! Yes, I still have Hashimoto's. It is an autoimmune disease that I will have for life. But it does not interfere with my life in any way. I even forget to take the thyroid meds sometimes. But my life goes on and I feel wonderful. So, I am thankful that the only thing I have left from my implants is a thyroid problem. It could have been much, much

worse. I have to be thankful...God tells us to give thanks in all things, and I am a very, very happy and joyful person because of His blessings. The armour thyroid is one of the cheapest drugs out there. Doctors don't like to prescribe it because it has been around so long, there are no perks for them. But it works well for me, and I get it without their help. I'm thankful for my international pharmacy. The natural bio-identical hormones I take are on my own initiative because I am going through menopause. Since reading ne Somers books on "The Sexy Years", I wanted to find a doctor to help me with the hormone replacement, but I couldn't find one that was reasonably priced. So, I just got the progesterone cream and triple estrogen cream online and it's been a very healing experience with those creams during this time. I wish I didn't need them, but many women need them

during menopause. If you're not there yet, don't worry about it. But if you have a thyroid issue, you do need to treat it. You will want to check your thyroid test results. You need an antibody test for sure, and many doctors neglect to request these tests. Ask for an anti-TPO antibody test and an anti-thyroglobulin antibody test. You will also need to know your Free T3 and Free T4 test, and you want those at the higher end of normal to feel your best. If you have the antibodies, that would mean you have Hashimoto's, (your body is attacking your thyroid). So, you need to know. Fasting did help me alot, but there comes a time when it is time to support your body with proper nutrition and make sure you are treating any adrenal exhaustion issues. If you cannot join , you can still read all of the messages on our support group. I will

send you an invitation to join the group and that should take care of your problem. You just click on the join button and do what needs to be done for membership. I'll let the girls know you are asking for support. Take care, , Patty Jo1021@... wrote: Hi Patty, Are you still on bio-identical replacement therapy and Armour Thyroid? And is this for the rest of your life? This news has shocked me . I thought with all this fasting that I would not have to go to a doctor again .I don't know if I am ready for this Patty. I am not good about taking medicines. My last question Patty, do

you still have Hashimoto's? I'm sorry I am crying writing this. Your news has put a damper on things here in my life. I guess I thought I could get myself all the way better. Love and God Richly Bless You, Carpenter P.S. Maybe one of the girls could e-mail me and we can talk as you can tell I am not good at computers but I am very good at telling Gods News. I am so use to visiting people in nursing homes and now I am at the other end of this all. I have no one to talk to my family left when I got sick except for husband and kids.I guess that's all that matters. In a message dated 1/12/2008 10:17:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, glory2glory1401@... writes: HI , It's so nice to hear from you. I'm really happy to hear that you've been doing a lot better. I know how long and drawn out this illness can be sometimes. I wonder why you are having such a hard time with ? It's fairly easy, and in fact, I've probably set up 5 or 6 altogether. If one stops working for me, I just do another! All you have to do is pick your own sign in name, pick your own password, and then go to the groups you want. If I can help any other way, let me know. Thyroid issues are rampant amongst implanted women. I have Hashimoto's myself, and I have not seen a doctor in about 3 years either. I get my own Armour thyroid through a trusted international pharmacy, and dose by symptoms. I also do my own bio-identical hormone replacement therapy this way. I have some links that will

help you find a naturopathic doctor in your area. You can use these to find the right person: http://www.worldhealth.net/p/51.html http://www.healthy.net/asp/templates/center.asp?centerid=53 http://www.talkinternational.com/directories/health-services-directory.html http://www.acam.org/dr_search/ http://www.alternativesforhealing.com/cgi_bin/practitioner_home.php http://www.naturopathic.org/findannd.php http://thyroid.about.com/cs/doctors/a/topdocs.htm I hope this helps, let me know when you find a doctor! The Lord guides and the Lord provides. God bless you! PattyJo1021@... wrote: I am still having trouble getting a Id #. But I thought I would write to you so you can

let the girls know that I am doing a lot better. I am still having trouble with fatigue and hair falling out for the past 2 years. I think it might be my thyroid. I went to my family doctor and did a scan but did not find anything 2 years ago. I really think its my thyroid or Hashimotos Autoimmune disease.I gained 30 pounds and I am hardly eating anything. I am taking a all natural supplement I found on line for thyroid support and it has been helping a little and I have started walking everyday again. I can tell you I was close to death. I know the lord is healing me everyday. He did not bring me this far not to heal me. I cannot thank you enough for your support you gave me when I had so much brain fog and could not understand a thing you all were saying to me. I cant wait to find a naturopathic doctor for my thyroid. I really don't know where to begin on this. I have not been to a doctor in 2 years. If anyone knows of a naturopathic doctor in my area please feel

free to let me know or call me at 1-419-684-1480 or write me jo1021@... Thanks Again Patti, and God Bless you Love, Carpenter Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Girls, Can you give some support to ? She is discouraged. I've included my reply to her and I've also sent her an invitation. You'll have to scroll past my reply to see her concerns. Thanks ladies! Her email is Jo1021@.... PattyTricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:55:16 -0800 (PST)From: Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...>Subject: Re: Carpenter from 2 or 3 years agoJo1021@... Hi , I should have told you that I am all the way better! I didn't realize that my letter would make you feel discouraged. Actually, you should be encouraged because of the way I live my life! I have

a fuller life now than I did before implants! Since explant and healing, I have traveled as a missionary to the Dominican Republic, Haiti and India (where we had 10 flights in 12 days!), I've gone to Korea for a wedding, and we've grown our business from 1 location to 4, and I do ALL of the bookkeeping and office management. On top of that, I now am working a second job, 35 hours a week on top of the business work. I'm actually OVERdoing it now! And without the Armour thyroid meds and the bio-identical replacement therapy, this would not be possible! Yes, I still have Hashimoto's. It is an autoimmune disease that I will have for life. But it does not interfere with my life in any way. I even forget to take the thyroid meds sometimes. But my life goes on and I feel wonderful. So, I am thankful that the only thing I have left from my implants is a thyroid problem. It could have been much, much

worse. I have to be thankful...God tells us to give thanks in all things, and I am a very, very happy and joyful person because of His blessings. The armour thyroid is one of the cheapest drugs out there. Doctors don't like to prescribe it because it has been around so long, there are no perks for them. But it works well for me, and I get it without their help. I'm thankful for my international pharmacy. The natural bio-identical hormones I take are on my own initiative because I am going through menopause. Since reading ne Somers books on "The Sexy Years", I wanted to find a doctor to help me with the hormone replacement, but I couldn't find one that was reasonably priced. So, I just got the progesterone cream and triple estrogen cream online and it's been a very healing experience with those creams during this time. I wish I didn't need them, but many women need them

during menopause. If you're not there yet, don't worry about it. But if you have a thyroid issue, you do need to treat it. You will want to check your thyroid test results. You need an antibody test for sure, and many doctors neglect to request these tests. Ask for an anti-TPO antibody test and an anti-thyroglobulin antibody test. You will also need to know your Free T3 and Free T4 test, and you want those at the higher end of normal to feel your best. If you have the antibodies, that would mean you have Hashimoto's, (your body is attacking your thyroid). So, you need to know. Fasting did help me alot, but there comes a time when it is time to support your body with proper nutrition and make sure you are treating any adrenal exhaustion issues. If you cannot join , you can still read all of the messages on our support group. I will

send you an invitation to join the group and that should take care of your problem. You just click on the join button and do what needs to be done for membership. I'll let the girls know you are asking for support. Take care, , Patty Jo1021@... wrote: Hi Patty, Are you still on bio-identical replacement therapy and Armour Thyroid? And is this for the rest of your life? This news has shocked me . I thought with all this fasting that I would not have to go to a doctor again .I don't know if I am ready for this Patty. I am not good about taking medicines. My last question Patty, do

you still have Hashimoto's? I'm sorry I am crying writing this. Your news has put a damper on things here in my life. I guess I thought I could get myself all the way better. Love and God Richly Bless You, Carpenter P.S. Maybe one of the girls could e-mail me and we can talk as you can tell I am not good at computers but I am very good at telling Gods News. I am so use to visiting people in nursing homes and now I am at the other end of this all. I have no one to talk to my family left when I got sick except for husband and kids.I guess that's all that matters. In a message dated 1/12/2008 10:17:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, glory2glory1401@... writes: HI , It's so nice to hear from you. I'm really happy to hear that you've been doing a lot better. I know how long and drawn out this illness can be sometimes. I wonder why you are having such a hard time with ? It's fairly easy, and in fact, I've probably set up 5 or 6 altogether. If one stops working for me, I just do another! All you have to do is pick your own sign in name, pick your own password, and then go to the groups you want. If I can help any other way, let me know. Thyroid issues are rampant amongst implanted women. I have Hashimoto's myself, and I have not seen a doctor in about 3 years either. I get my own Armour thyroid through a trusted international pharmacy, and dose by symptoms. I also do my own bio-identical hormone replacement therapy this way. I have some links that will

help you find a naturopathic doctor in your area. You can use these to find the right person: http://www.worldhealth.net/p/51.html http://www.healthy.net/asp/templates/center.asp?centerid=53 http://www.talkinternational.com/directories/health-services-directory.html http://www.acam.org/dr_search/ http://www.alternativesforhealing.com/cgi_bin/practitioner_home.php http://www.naturopathic.org/findannd.php http://thyroid.about.com/cs/doctors/a/topdocs.htm I hope this helps, let me know when you find a doctor! The Lord guides and the Lord provides. God bless you! PattyJo1021@... wrote: I am still having trouble getting a Id #. But I thought I would write to you so you can

let the girls know that I am doing a lot better. I am still having trouble with fatigue and hair falling out for the past 2 years. I think it might be my thyroid. I went to my family doctor and did a scan but did not find anything 2 years ago. I really think its my thyroid or Hashimotos Autoimmune disease.I gained 30 pounds and I am hardly eating anything. I am taking a all natural supplement I found on line for thyroid support and it has been helping a little and I have started walking everyday again. I can tell you I was close to death. I know the lord is healing me everyday. He did not bring me this far not to heal me. I cannot thank you enough for your support you gave me when I had so much brain fog and could not understand a thing you all were saying to me. I cant wait to find a naturopathic doctor for my thyroid. I really don't know where to begin on this. I have not been to a doctor in 2 years. If anyone knows of a naturopathic doctor in my area please feel

free to let me know or call me at 1-419-684-1480 or write me jo1021@... Thanks Again Patti, and God Bless you Love, Carpenter Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.