RemedySpot.com

Re: ?caprylic Acid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rogene,

I did the spit test and its strings to the bottom of the glass so that means candida right? But I still

feel real good. Should I start back on probiotics now or continue with theCaprylic Acid and probiotics?

This can be confusing sometimes .

Love

In a message dated 2/24/2008 11:17:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

Chances are good that if you're feeling great now, you can stop taking Caprylic acid . . . or at least slow down quickly. You're feeling good because Caprylic Acid has done it's job. I wouldn't take CA any longer than necessary.

It's time to start taking probiotics to restore the GOOD organisms in your gut. . . The goal is to take them long enough they colonize. Then they will keep the bad organisms under control with just a little assistance from probiotics.

Hugs,

Rogene

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Rogene,

I did the spit test and its strings to the bottom of the glass so that means candida right? But I still

feel real good. Should I start back on probiotics now or continue with theCaprylic Acid and probiotics?

This can be confusing sometimes .

Love

In a message dated 2/24/2008 11:17:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

Chances are good that if you're feeling great now, you can stop taking Caprylic acid . . . or at least slow down quickly. You're feeling good because Caprylic Acid has done it's job. I wouldn't take CA any longer than necessary.

It's time to start taking probiotics to restore the GOOD organisms in your gut. . . The goal is to take them long enough they colonize. Then they will keep the bad organisms under control with just a little assistance from probiotics.

Hugs,

Rogene

Rogene

I have only been taking Caprylic Acid for 6 days and this is the first time using

it since I became sick. I used Fungal Defense before from Garden of life.

My stomach has gone down tremendously I must have been full of those bad guys

probably from surgery when the pumped me full of antibiotics a couple of weeks

ago.

Thanks for the info Rogene,

In a message dated 2/24/2008 11:54:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

If you've been taking Caprylic Acid for 16 days or more at 3800 mg or more, it's time to stop and start hitting the probiotics hard. . .

I know it's confusing . . . for me too. . . My concern is that the fungal organisms will develop resistance if you stay with Caprylic Acid too long rather than introduce probiotic organisms. . . You don't have to be completely free of fungal organisms to start probiotics.

You could taper CA off as you introduce probiotics if you think you would feel better doing that. . . I just don't feel good about continuing on CA for too long. Probiotics producers like Three Lac would have you think you don't need to start with an antifungal at all.

Hugs,

Rogene

Rogene

I have only been taking Caprylic Acid for 6 days and this is the first time using

it since I became sick. I used Fungal Defense before from Garden of life.

My stomach has gone down tremendously I must have been full of those bad guys

probably from surgery when the pumped me full of antibiotics a couple of weeks

ago.

Thanks for the info Rogene,

In a message dated 2/24/2008 11:54:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

If you've been taking Caprylic Acid for 16 days or more at 3800 mg or more, it's time to stop and start hitting the probiotics hard. . .

I know it's confusing . . . for me too. . . My concern is that the fungal organisms will develop resistance if you stay with Caprylic Acid too long rather than introduce probiotic organisms. . . You don't have to be completely free of fungal organisms to start probiotics.

You could taper CA off as you introduce probiotics if you think you would feel better doing that. . . I just don't feel good about continuing on CA for too long. Probiotics producers like Three Lac would have you think you don't need to start with an antifungal at all.

Hugs,

Rogene

Hugs,

Rogene

Hugs,

Rogene

Hugs,

Rogene

Hugs,

Rogene