RemedySpot.com

Re: Iron problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rogene...you are right, I do not have a good feeling about this ND. I didn't from day 1. I have been talking with Dede also and she thinks these test were bogus!!!!! How sad that I spend $150 on nothing......makes me want to tell her what I think of her...... My hubby is fed up with the cost of everything. I mean we have spent so much just in the surgeries.......8 months apart.....ouch!!!!!

I am excited to get my test results back from the new analysis and see what they say. I will try to put this out of my mind for now.......but she really got me scared. I thought it was a good reading since I did not have any heavy metals toxins......

On the other note.....I am sure you heard about the Embassy riots in Belgrade??? And also of the plane that crashed yesterday...uuuggghhh as sosn as I start to feel comfy going to Korea......this kind of stuff happens. I think I need one of your pep talks :)

Much Love,

Beth

Beth,Under the circumstances, I'm even more inclined to think the test was faulty.Please get rechecked. . . You didn't have good feelings about that ND anyway.Hugs,Rogene

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Oh Beth,I can understand your anxiety! . . . Things happen everywhere though! . . . There's no guarantees for anything. You're still far more likely to get killed in a car wreck here in the States! . . . We must trust that God has His plan for us . . . I feel His presence with me constantly. He's right there with you if you'll open your heart to Him. It appears that the "insiders" anticipated problems since State Department employees weren't there. . . Apparently the guy that died was one of the rioters. Things have been quiet in Korea for a long time. . . Thanks to people like your hubby. We're not going to beat people into peace - But establishing good relations with them can! .

.. . As I understand it, that's the job of the Embassies and the State Department. Your hubby is doing an important job! . . . He needs your support - just like you need his! . . . Check this video .. . http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=ithct48cqwYou'll never forget it!Love,Rogene

Rogene...thank you for sharing this link and story. I watch Oprah often....I am suprised I missed that episode.....do you now when it aired??? I wish I could have that kind of outlook on things. I never had the fear of death until I had my kids. At that point, life took on a whole new meaning.......

I may need "pep talks" often...you always seem to know the right things to say......

I am getting ready to read a book my mom just finished and said I HAD to read. It deals with living for what you have now, not dwelling on the past or looking into the future. That has always been a fault of mine. I have trouble living in the moment....

Much Love,

Beth

Oh Beth,I can understand your anxiety! . . . Things happen everywhere though! . . . There's no guarantees for anything. You're still far more likely to get killed in a car wreck here in the States! . . . We must trust that God has His plan for us . . . I feel His presence with me constantly. He's right there with you if you'll open your heart to Him. It appears that the "insiders" anticipated problems since State Department employees weren't there. . . Apparently the guy that died was one of the rioters. Things have been quiet in Korea for a long time. . . Thanks to people like your hubby. We're not going to beat people into peace - But establishing good relations with them can! . . . As I understand it, that's the job of the Embassies and the State Department. Your hubby is doing an important job! . . . He needs your support -

just like you need his! . . . Check this video .. . http://video. stumbleupon. com/#p=ithct48cq wYou'll never forget it!Love,Rogene

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hi Beth,I have no idea when it aired . . . I received links to it twice in the past 24 hours though!When it comes down to it, we only have NOW . . . The past is gone . . . We have no guarantee of the future. . . This is IT! . . . Might as well enjoy every minute of what we have!I'm betting that you'll come back from Korea with much more self confidence than you leave with.I hope you'll be sharing pictures of your adventures with us while you're there!Hugs,Rogene

Of course I will share pictures and my experience while (if) i am there. I will always be in touch with everyone here. You guys saved me. I only hope I can help people in the future......

I was watching deal or no deal the other night and when Howie asked the lady what she would do with the money she won.....she said she was going to get implants. I was yelling at the TV - NO!!!!!!! I then hoped she would not win much money so she could not do it.....well she won enough to do it.....hope she changes her mind. If not, we may be talking with her on here soon.........

I looked into that link you sent. He has a webpage that he blogs on and he has some things on there from Feb 15th 2008 saying it is 6 months since the doc. gave him 3-6 to live and he is still going strong. It was interesting to read about.......thanks again for sharing and if you get a chance, google search his name and you will come across his blog.

Much Love,

Beth

Hi Beth,I have no idea when it aired . . . I received links to it twice in the past 24 hours though!When it comes down to it, we only have NOW . . . The past is gone . . . We have no guarantee of the future. . . This is IT! . . . Might as well enjoy every minute of what we have!I'm betting that you'll come back from Korea with much more self confidence than you leave with.I hope you'll be sharing pictures of your adventures with us while you're there!Hugs,Rogene

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thanks Beth . ..I checked his blog . . . He's amazing!I have a feeling he's going to keep going, and going, and going.Attitude is everything! . . . I don't know that I could be as positive . . . But I would like to think I could be.A family friend was dx's with lung cancer years ago . . . His doctors gave him 3-6 months. His wife told me they were praying he could make it for six. . . He ended up living for GOOD five years! . . . The doctors said it could only be the support of his family and friends that kept him going that long. There were virtually no treatments beyond surgery and radiation at the time.Hugs,Rogene

Rogene...I am getting ready to go out with my cousin for dinner BUT I wanted to respond to your message real quick.

It is inspiring to hear such great stories. I know a lady who just overcame bone cancer!!!!! She was not given much hope and her hubby was very negative. Even talked about suicide!!!! However, she stayed positive and went ahead with the chemo.....she fought it for about 8months I think and she went in to be checked....no sign of cancer!!!! She stayed so positive through the whole thing even when her hubby didn't. She is doing really well and they took off for Florida for the rest of the winter. They go every year but got a late start due to her chemo.

It can happen.......

Much Love,

Beth

Thanks Beth . ..I checked his blog . . . He's amazing!I have a feeling he's going to keep going, and going, and going.Attitude is everything! . . . I don't know that I could be as positive . . . But I would like to think I could be.A family friend was dx's with lung cancer years ago . . . His doctors gave him 3-6 months. His wife told me they were praying he could make it for six. . . He ended up living for GOOD five years! . . . The doctors said it could only be the support of his family and friends that kept him going that long. There were virtually no treatments beyond surgery and radiation at the time.Hugs,Rogene

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.