RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Goodmorning ~Krista, we will all pray for your family and you:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Krista, this is so sad about your mother, because it sounds like what I went through many years ago.There were no custody issues in my divorce, because I had custody of the children. This is not a good time for your mother to be thinking about having her implants removed. When everything is settled, and she is in her own home, then she will be able to think about the implants. So many women are addicted to painkillers and alcohol. In most cases, after they have the rotten implants removed, they no longer need the painkillers.

Honey, you must take care of yourself first. Later, when you are well, then you will be able to give some family support. Stress is the one thing that you must stay away from, because you could be pulled into this mess.

Thank you for your support....love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: Goodmorning ~Happy New Yearto you> > > both with love:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lea,> > > > > > > > My ear is doing ever so much better . . . hardly a sign of> > > trouble. However, I'll stay on antibiotic for the full course> because> > > I want to be done with ear problems once and for all!> > > > > > > > I did have small PE Tuesday night . . . ended up in thehospital> > > yesterday . . I came home before the doctor would have wanted> me to> > > go - but the care there was so bad, I couldn't do any worse at> home.> > > The point of keeping me would be so they could give me one> injection a> > > day - that insurance won't pay for if one is not hospitalized. > > > > > > > > I understand what brought it on . . . too much sitting without> > > moving about, and not enough water. . . Considering that I had> to beg> > > for water for six hours at the hospital, even after they knew> it was a> > > PE, and I would have been sitting in bed all the time, I'm far> better> > > off at home. .. Besides, within an hour after I left the> hospital, we> > > were square dancing! Much more fun!> > > > > > > > Hugs,> > > > > > > > Rogene> > > >> > >> >>

Krista, this is so sad about your mother, because it sounds like what I went through many years ago.There were no custody issues in my divorce, because I had custody of the children. This is not a good time for your mother to be thinking about having her implants removed. When everything is settled, and she is in her own home, then she will be able to think about the implants. So many women are addicted to painkillers and alcohol. In most cases, after they have the rotten implants removed, they no longer need the painkillers.

Honey, you must take care of yourself first. Later, when you are well, then you will be able to give some family support. Stress is the one thing that you must stay away from, because you could be pulled into this mess.

Thank you for your support....love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: Goodmorning ~Happy New Yearto you> > > both with love:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lea,> > > > > > > > My ear is doing ever so much better . . . hardly a sign of> > > trouble. However, I'll stay on antibiotic for the full course> because> > > I want to be done with ear problems once and for all!> > > > > > > > I did have small PE Tuesday night . . . ended up in thehospital> > > yesterday . . I came home before the doctor would have wanted> me to> > > go - but the care there was so bad, I couldn't do any worse at> home.> > > The point of keeping me would be so they could give me one> injection a> > > day - that insurance won't pay for if one is not hospitalized. > > > > > > > > I understand what brought it on . . . too much sitting without> > > moving about, and not enough water. . . Considering that I had> to beg> > > for water for six hours at the hospital, even after they knew> it was a> > > PE, and I would have been sitting in bed all the time, I'm far> better> > > off at home. .. Besides, within an hour after I left the> hospital, we> > > were square dancing! Much more fun!> > > > > > > > Hugs,> > > > > > > > Rogene> > > >> > >> >>