RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Bindi and Dr. Melmed and Test Results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bindi,

Thanks for posting this I have been looking for something like this for 3 years. Thank-you...

Thank-you....thank-you again. I hope this helps my adrenals the natural way.

In a message dated 2/24/2008 12:56:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bindi@... writes:

I buy my powdered herbs from www.mountainroseherbs.com. They strive to sell organic herbs and their prices are quite reasonable. There are other sites that sell cheap glycerin capsules and capsule machines. I like to cap mine at night, while listening to archives of This American Life on http://thisamericanlife.org/Radio_Archive.aspx.

I take Iso-Cort, an adrenal extract by Bezwecken. You can find it easily online. It is kind of pricey, but one bottle last a long time. You don't need a prescription for it, but you do need to be very careful to start out slow. It makes you feel strange at first. Dr. Shames' book has a chapter on adrenals that discusses the various treatment options. You can also use licorice extract, but I wouldn't use adrenal extract and licorice together-- too potent.

I've been wanting to buy cordyceps powder(an excellent adrenal medicinal) from Aloha Medicinals for an long time, but their minimum order is two kilos which is $80. If anyone out there wants to do a split on a boatload of cordyceps, let me know! There are other places to get it, but it comes from China, and there's been evidence that Chinese cordyceps has high lead levels. Aloha Medicinals grows their own cordyceps, and has a good reputation.

Good luck with your adrenal recovery!

Bindi

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Bindi,

Thanks for posting this I have been looking for something like this for 3 years. Thank-you...

Thank-you....thank-you again. I hope this helps my adrenals the natural way.

In a message dated 2/24/2008 12:56:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bindi@... writes:

I buy my powdered herbs from www.mountainroseherbs.com. They strive to sell organic herbs and their prices are quite reasonable. There are other sites that sell cheap glycerin capsules and capsule machines. I like to cap mine at night, while listening to archives of This American Life on http://thisamericanlife.org/Radio_Archive.aspx.

I take Iso-Cort, an adrenal extract by Bezwecken. You can find it easily online. It is kind of pricey, but one bottle last a long time. You don't need a prescription for it, but you do need to be very careful to start out slow. It makes you feel strange at first. Dr. Shames' book has a chapter on adrenals that discusses the various treatment options. You can also use licorice extract, but I wouldn't use adrenal extract and licorice together-- too potent.

I've been wanting to buy cordyceps powder(an excellent adrenal medicinal) from Aloha Medicinals for an long time, but their minimum order is two kilos which is $80. If anyone out there wants to do a split on a boatload of cordyceps, let me know! There are other places to get it, but it comes from China, and there's been evidence that Chinese cordyceps has high lead levels. Aloha Medicinals grows their own cordyceps, and has a good reputation.

Good luck with your adrenal recovery!

Bindi

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.