RemedySpot.com

Re: Rogene and Dede ASAP ! !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sandy,I'd start with the Fleet enema. Let it go in slowly. . . . Just be sure to lay down for as long as you can before going to the bathroom. Hopefully that will break things loose quickly. You may want to put some towels under you in case some leaks out. You'll have to make the castor oil packs by pouring Castor oil over flannel (an absorbent, clean dish towel should work just as well) . . . The idea is to have fabric that will hold a considerable amount of oil without dripping. . . Put some towels under where you will lay in case some oil runs. . . Lay the pack on your tummy, cover it with a piece of plastic wrap, then lay a heating pad on top of the plastic. Depending on how you

feel, 30 minutes would be a good time . . . Put the towel in a zip lock bag when you're done. You can reuse it over and over by adding just a bit more oil. . . I don't know of any limit on how often you can repeat it. Flax Seed oil and ground flax seed can be added to your daily diet . . .along with plenty of water. 1/2 ounce per pound of body weight daily!Follow instructions for Metamucil.Hugs,Rogene Rogene and Dede ASAP ! !

I am home now...

Oh darn I forgot the caster oil paks

My friend will pick up castor oil tonight

It only comes in a container no pack

How do I make Caster Oil Paks ??

Can it wait till tonight to be picked up ??

Fleet Enema

Flax Seed Oil

Metamucil - Berry Burst

Metamucil - Course Milled

Dash O' Flax - Pre Ground Seed

What do I do first ??

Sandy

Sandy,I'd start with the Fleet enema. Let it go in slowly. . . . Just be sure to lay down for as long as you can before going to the bathroom. Hopefully that will break things loose quickly. You may want to put some towels under you in case some leaks out. You'll have to make the castor oil packs by pouring Castor oil over flannel (an absorbent, clean dish towel should work just as well) . . . The idea is to have fabric that will hold a considerable amount of oil without dripping. . . Put some towels under where you will lay in case some oil runs. . . Lay the pack on your tummy, cover it with a piece of plastic wrap, then lay a heating pad on top of the plastic. Depending on how you

feel, 30 minutes would be a good time . . . Put the towel in a zip lock bag when you're done. You can reuse it over and over by adding just a bit more oil. . . I don't know of any limit on how often you can repeat it. Flax Seed oil and ground flax seed can be added to your daily diet . . .along with plenty of water. 1/2 ounce per pound of body weight daily!Follow instructions for Metamucil.Hugs,Rogene Rogene and Dede ASAP ! !

I am home now...

Oh darn I forgot the caster oil paks

My friend will pick up castor oil tonight

It only comes in a container no pack

How do I make Caster Oil Paks ??

Can it wait till tonight to be picked up ??

Fleet Enema

Flax Seed Oil

Metamucil - Berry Burst

Metamucil - Course Milled

Dash O' Flax - Pre Ground Seed

What do I do first ??

Sandy