RemedySpot.com

Rogene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Jill, thank you so much for your concern,I'm so sorry you went through such a traumatic time when your mother passed away! . . . As difficult as a slow death is, at least family and friends have time to prepare. Something like your mother's death catches you so off guard and turns your life upside down.My mother passed away almost a year ago. She was 94. She's been praying to go for years. Her mind was good, but her body was worn out. ly, I felt relieved for her when she gave up her physical body for her Spiritual body. She was happy when she knew she was almost there. I miss her, but I didn't want her to live like that. I'm going to continue with Coumadin for the time being . .

.. I've reduced my dose, and my headache is much better. If I think in terms of six months, I can handle it . . . I can't handle the idea of 'indefinitely'. Thankfully, I did have a number of warning signs before the PE . . . The one I should have paid attention to, I didn't was a leg that had been swelling abnormally for a couple weeks before the PE. I should have gotten attention then. And, I knew better than sit for hours - especially with my feet hanging down! . . . Subconsciously I knew something was wrong . . . I had some Coumadin from an earlier episode of atrial fibrillation that I started taking when we left on our trip - just in case! That may have saved me! I had deep vein thrombosis when I was only 17 and a few other minor clotting incidences since then. I hope to manage those risks with Vitamin E, CoQ10 and other herbals once I get off Coumadin. I had breast cancer a couple years ago . . . It was smaller than stage one .

.. I had a simple lumpectomy, followed by Mammosite radiation therapy (highly recommended). . . They wanted me to take a drug that stops estrogen production completely. I felt horrible, mentally and physically on that. So I've elected to take my chances with a reoccurance rather that live on that drug. When the oncologist plugged in MY specifics, it turns out the drug reduced the chance of reoccurance by only 11% - while making me age rapidly! I recently learned that people who have Erythromelalgia (burning feet) are extremely sensitive to some meds . . . That makes sense of how I feel with most meds . . . I prefer to manage my health by diet and natural means . . . but I'll accept traditional medicine when it makes sense to do so.I'm so glad you found our little group . . . You sound just like one of us! . . . You care! . . . Just stick with us. We'll help you figure your situation out so you can start feeling

better too!Hugs and prayers,Rogene

might try a coffee enema.

Rogene

Rogene I could do it this way

Use a plastic bottled enema

Like the one I am using now

Better than nothing

Right ???

Rogene, back to my oil pack

Sandy~

might try a coffee enema.

Rogene

Rogene I could do it this way

Use a plastic bottled enema

Like the one I am using now

Better than nothing

Right ???

Rogene, back to my oil pack

Sandy~

Guest guest

Rogene, You've been so nice to me. I will definately pray that you get through this. We've all gone through so much already, but you are a very strong positive woman. I'm trying to get over what I think is just a cold. I'm hoping anyway. Stuffy nose since last week. My explant is next fri with Dr Kolb. I called her office yesterday because I felt really achy, face flush flu type symptoms and she advised me to take Monolaurin. I know quite a bit about herbs and supplements but I never heard of it before. I bought the last bottle at the second store I went to so hopefully it will help between now and then. The last thing I need right now is to get sick after I've had the surgery scheduled for over a month. I'm just ready to get it over with. I wish you the very best of luck with your journey Rogene. Hugs and prayers

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Rogene, You've been so nice to me. I will definately pray that you get through this. We've all gone through so much already, but you are a very strong positive woman. I'm trying to get over what I think is just a cold. I'm hoping anyway. Stuffy nose since last week. My explant is next fri with Dr Kolb. I called her office yesterday because I felt really achy, face flush flu type symptoms and she advised me to take Monolaurin. I know quite a bit about herbs and supplements but I never heard of it before. I bought the last bottle at the second store I went to so hopefully it will help between now and then. The last thing I need right now is to get sick after I've had the surgery scheduled for over a month. I'm just ready to get it over with. I wish you the very best of luck with your journey Rogene. Hugs and prayers

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.