RemedySpot.com

Re: About the attacks nan..Rogene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ummm. I don't know if I would buy an oxygen bottle like this. My Pulmonary doctor did not even want me to use a nebulizer that was previously owned by someone with Cystic Fibrosis, because he said people with this tend to have multiple problems w/infections....

Cathie

In a message dated 1/8/08 12:40:51 PM, devans@... writes:

I'm wondering if someone might try to sell an oxygen device that they bought but don't want anymore through your ebay . . . If so, you might find a very good price - but you would have to watch it regularly. . .

We also have www.craigslist.www  here . . . It's like ebay, but there's no charge for listing things. I've heard it's going world-wide. . . It's really intended for people to personally pick up whatever they buy- so finding something here wouldn't be acceptable . . . especially since the wiring requirements are different.

Hugs,

Rogene

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Ummm. I don't know if I would buy an oxygen bottle like this. My Pulmonary doctor did not even want me to use a nebulizer that was previously owned by someone with Cystic Fibrosis, because he said people with this tend to have multiple problems w/infections....

Cathie

In a message dated 1/8/08 12:40:51 PM, devans@... writes:

I'm wondering if someone might try to sell an oxygen device that they bought but don't want anymore through your ebay . . . If so, you might find a very good price - but you would have to watch it regularly. . .

We also have www.craigslist.www  here . . . It's like ebay, but there's no charge for listing things. I've heard it's going world-wide. . . It's really intended for people to personally pick up whatever they buy- so finding something here wouldn't be acceptable . . . especially since the wiring requirements are different.

Hugs,

Rogene

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Rogene, honey, thank you for all of the powerful articles that you have posted. I will not be able to sit here for much longer because of this stupid leg.

We all love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Re: About the attacks nan

Sue,

I would avoid peanuts - and possibly pistachio's - altogether. . . The problem is mold. I haven't seen anything on pistachios having a mold problem . . . but I question some I've seen. Roasting nuts for a bit should help kill off any mold spores.

However, when you need calories and protein, I can't see anything wrong with nuts . . . Sugar and refined grains are the major problems . . . As long as you stay away from those, you should be able to eat nuts in moderation . . . Almonds are especially good . . . One friend swears that seven almonds a day keeps her healthy. She's in her mid seventies and doing great!

We also have www.craigslist.com here . . . It's like ebay, but there's no charge for listing things. I've heard it's going world-wide. . . It's really intended for people to personally pick up whatever they buy- so finding something here wouldn't be acceptable . . . especially since the wiring requirements are different.

Hugs,

Rogene

Rogene, honey, thank you for all of the powerful articles that you have posted. I will not be able to sit here for much longer because of this stupid leg.

We all love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Re: About the attacks nan

Sue,

I would avoid peanuts - and possibly pistachio's - altogether. . . The problem is mold. I haven't seen anything on pistachios having a mold problem . . . but I question some I've seen. Roasting nuts for a bit should help kill off any mold spores.

However, when you need calories and protein, I can't see anything wrong with nuts . . . Sugar and refined grains are the major problems . . . As long as you stay away from those, you should be able to eat nuts in moderation . . . Almonds are especially good . . . One friend swears that seven almonds a day keeps her healthy. She's in her mid seventies and doing great!

We also have www.craigslist.com here . . . It's like ebay, but there's no charge for listing things. I've heard it's going world-wide. . . It's really intended for people to personally pick up whatever they buy- so finding something here wouldn't be acceptable . . . especially since the wiring requirements are different.

Hugs,

Rogene

Nuts need to be refrigerated as

the oil in them becomes rancid long

before you notice it in the smell......

I learned this from Mercola ~

Hugs DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Cathie,

It should be safe as long as you have your own cannula . . . It has positive air pressure -there's no recycling of air through the machine.

My daughter's doctor told her that, if she wanted to use their machine, she needed to provide her own cannula (the tube that fits to the nose).

Hugs,

Rogene

Cathie,

It should be safe as long as you have your own cannula . . . It has positive air pressure -there's no recycling of air through the machine.

My daughter's doctor told her that, if she wanted to use their machine, she needed to provide her own cannula (the tube that fits to the nose).

Hugs,

Rogene

I keep my nuts in the freezer . . That's where the Reynold's vacuum bags come in really handy! . . .

Just be sure not to get crumbs in the zipper or they won't hold a vacuum.

Rogene

I actually keep mine in the freezer...

patty

>

> Nuts need to be refrigerated as

> the oil in them becomes rancid long

> before you notice it in the smell......

> I learned this from Mercola ~

> Hugs Dede

>

>

>

> **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in

shape.

> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

>