RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Just got back from Dr. Feng's last evening!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

a

As soon as I get better I will be on that Board. Do you know of girls never recovering out there?

I had saline smooth implants and still not better....It almost mimics by-polar. I am trying to

keep everything straight with this stuff and I dont feel like I am doing a good job at all.I feel like

I failed God big time.....I could be out there winning souls like I use to. I had energy for 1 week

since 12/04 that I can remember and I will never forget that energy...I really thought I was

getting better until surgery and those anti-biotics threw me for a loop and I havent been right

since then.

In a message dated 3/4/2008 6:54:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pwhaacke@... writes:

Hi Devon,Have you considered submitting your implant story toIlena Rosenthal? I want to submit mine as soon as Iget more energy to put it together. I think a bunchof us need to do this to help other women. Were yourimplants saline or silicone? Mine were the newcohesive gel silicone implants and they nearly killedme. I really want to submit my story but am still sotired after the surgery. Ladies like shouldsubmit theirs too so people realize how sick theyremained because the capsules were not removed atexplant. Hugs~a--- DEVON <devonandbobverizon (DOT) net> wrote:> , Patty and a,> Thanks for your kind words; yes, a, I was> getting pretty sick> before I got them out, that is how I found this> site. I was cruising> the web looking up sinus infections, of all things. > I was very tired> all the time, which if you knew me before, was very> unlike me. Also,> my breasts felt hot and heavy, to the point where I> was wearing the> super strong jogbras all the time, just to help with> the discomfort. > My skin was breaking out way more than usual, and> with odd rashes too.> My hair had been falling out, my vision was getting> blurrier all the> time, and brain fog was rolling in. Also, last fall> I was diagnosed> by my regular MD with rheumatoid arthritis in my> knees and hands. So> yep, I was sick. > , you will be SO glad you went to Dr. Feng. > She is compassionate> and very picky about your results. I told her> emphatically that I> didn't care if I was flat as a pancake, as long as I> was "perky". She> did an incredible job. Like I said, I was in> surgery for 6 hours, but> she said she was able to get it all out, and the> extra time was most> likely for the lollipop lift she gave me. She asked> me if I wanted to> see them for the first time after the surgery when> she took out the> drains. I wasn't so sure I wanted to see them, as I> was expecting> them to be flat and shriveled looking. They looked> great, considering> they were still yellow in spots from the> anti-bacterial soap they use> in surgery, and the fact that they had all the> little surgical> bandages still on. The worst bruising I ended up> with is my left> hand, which Dr. Bjorn, the anesthesiologist used to> put in the IV for> putting me under. I had no nausea, felt just> thirsty and had some> snotty gunk in my lungs for that first night, but> other than that -> golden. Expect the pain to kick in a bit after 72> hours - that is> when the nerve block Dr. Feng does wears off. My> drains were more> painful than most, so I was glad to get rid of them.> > As far as restaurants go, we passed the Holiday> Inn where you'll be> staying when we were leaving. I didn't venture out> to that area, but> can tell you that if you leave Dr. Fengs office and> go toward Chagrin> Blvd., along the right side as you head toward> downtown Cleveland,> within about 2-3 mins. of Dr. Feng's clinic, is a> Lebanese restaurant> called Taza. Or maybe it was Tazos. The ladies at> Dr. Feng's can> probably give you better directions;-) It was the> only restaurant> that offered pretty healthy food that wasn't too> high in sodium to be> eating right then. Also, in the same little mall as> Taza's is a> Trader Joe's grocery store. I highly recommend> their packaged> tabouleh and labanza (not sure if that's exactly the> name, but it has> chick peas and veggies in it) salads. They are full> of fiber, lower> in sodium and full of vitamins. We also picked up> some low fat/low> sodium havarti cheese and some whole grain crackers,> as I was not> detoxing. Check them out, their prices are awesome.> As for the other> restaurants, whoo boy. The hotel we stayed in had> magazines that> listed the local restaurants with dollar signs ($)> to indicate the> avg. price of their entrees. Most were 2-4 dollar> signs, meaning an> avg. price of over $17.00 to $75.00 just for the> entree. We had a> fridge and a microwave in our room, so just stocked> up at Trader Joe's> (there is also a Wild Oats health food store right> in the same area)> and ate like that. We went to Taza's twice, just to> get some falafel> and fresh green salads. The thing I really wanted> was good coffee,> and unless you like Starbucks, there's none around. > I love Green Mtn.> coffee roasters coffee and Dunkin Donuts coffee, but> no one seems to> have them in either Ohio or Penn., or even NY until> you hit Albany> area, geesh. Hope that helps, if I can answer any> other questions> just ask and I'll try.> > > __________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

a

As soon as I get better I will be on that Board. Do you know of girls never recovering out there?

I had saline smooth implants and still not better....It almost mimics by-polar. I am trying to

keep everything straight with this stuff and I dont feel like I am doing a good job at all.I feel like

I failed God big time.....I could be out there winning souls like I use to. I had energy for 1 week

since 12/04 that I can remember and I will never forget that energy...I really thought I was

getting better until surgery and those anti-biotics threw me for a loop and I havent been right

since then.

In a message dated 3/4/2008 6:54:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pwhaacke@... writes:

Hi Devon,Have you considered submitting your implant story toIlena Rosenthal? I want to submit mine as soon as Iget more energy to put it together. I think a bunchof us need to do this to help other women. Were yourimplants saline or silicone? Mine were the newcohesive gel silicone implants and they nearly killedme. I really want to submit my story but am still sotired after the surgery. Ladies like shouldsubmit theirs too so people realize how sick theyremained because the capsules were not removed atexplant. Hugs~a--- DEVON <devonandbobverizon (DOT) net> wrote:> , Patty and a,> Thanks for your kind words; yes, a, I was> getting pretty sick> before I got them out, that is how I found this> site. I was cruising> the web looking up sinus infections, of all things. > I was very tired> all the time, which if you knew me before, was very> unlike me. Also,> my breasts felt hot and heavy, to the point where I> was wearing the> super strong jogbras all the time, just to help with> the discomfort. > My skin was breaking out way more than usual, and> with odd rashes too.> My hair had been falling out, my vision was getting> blurrier all the> time, and brain fog was rolling in. Also, last fall> I was diagnosed> by my regular MD with rheumatoid arthritis in my> knees and hands. So> yep, I was sick. > , you will be SO glad you went to Dr. Feng. > She is compassionate> and very picky about your results. I told her> emphatically that I> didn't care if I was flat as a pancake, as long as I> was "perky". She> did an incredible job. Like I said, I was in> surgery for 6 hours, but> she said she was able to get it all out, and the> extra time was most> likely for the lollipop lift she gave me. She asked> me if I wanted to> see them for the first time after the surgery when> she took out the> drains. I wasn't so sure I wanted to see them, as I> was expecting> them to be flat and shriveled looking. They looked> great, considering> they were still yellow in spots from the> anti-bacterial soap they use> in surgery, and the fact that they had all the> little surgical> bandages still on. The worst bruising I ended up> with is my left> hand, which Dr. Bjorn, the anesthesiologist used to> put in the IV for> putting me under. I had no nausea, felt just> thirsty and had some> snotty gunk in my lungs for that first night, but> other than that -> golden. Expect the pain to kick in a bit after 72> hours - that is> when the nerve block Dr. Feng does wears off. My> drains were more> painful than most, so I was glad to get rid of them.> > As far as restaurants go, we passed the Holiday> Inn where you'll be> staying when we were leaving. I didn't venture out> to that area, but> can tell you that if you leave Dr. Fengs office and> go toward Chagrin> Blvd., along the right side as you head toward> downtown Cleveland,> within about 2-3 mins. of Dr. Feng's clinic, is a> Lebanese restaurant> called Taza. Or maybe it was Tazos. The ladies at> Dr. Feng's can> probably give you better directions;-) It was the> only restaurant> that offered pretty healthy food that wasn't too> high in sodium to be> eating right then. Also, in the same little mall as> Taza's is a> Trader Joe's grocery store. I highly recommend> their packaged> tabouleh and labanza (not sure if that's exactly the> name, but it has> chick peas and veggies in it) salads. They are full> of fiber, lower> in sodium and full of vitamins. We also picked up> some low fat/low> sodium havarti cheese and some whole grain crackers,> as I was not> detoxing. Check them out, their prices are awesome.> As for the other> restaurants, whoo boy. The hotel we stayed in had> magazines that> listed the local restaurants with dollar signs ($)> to indicate the> avg. price of their entrees. Most were 2-4 dollar> signs, meaning an> avg. price of over $17.00 to $75.00 just for the> entree. We had a> fridge and a microwave in our room, so just stocked> up at Trader Joe's> (there is also a Wild Oats health food store right> in the same area)> and ate like that. We went to Taza's twice, just to> get some falafel> and fresh green salads. The thing I really wanted> was good coffee,> and unless you like Starbucks, there's none around. > I love Green Mtn.> coffee roasters coffee and Dunkin Donuts coffee, but> no one seems to> have them in either Ohio or Penn., or even NY until> you hit Albany> area, geesh. Hope that helps, if I can answer any> other questions> just ask and I'll try.> > > __________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Lea,

by no means I dont want you to feel guilty. I thank everyone hear for their knowledge.

No, I dont have any one to come hear and talk to me. I am trying to stay close to everyone

hear and trying to do everything they say. Thank you so much Lea.....for understanding.

Love

In a message dated 3/4/2008 8:21:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, devans@... writes:

Darling :

Honey, you will get well. I have seen women who were just like you and they are getting better. Do you have someone who would come to your home and talk to you? It sounds like you have not had enough support and love. The women in our group all love you; however, you need someone close who understands what you have been through.

You have not failed, you are a very brave lady. I am sorry if I have not given you support, but I am having problems with my right leg. Please stay close to us, and we will get you well again.

Sending love and hope to you.....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

a

since then.

In a message dated 3/4/2008 6:54:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pwhaacke writes:

Hi Devon,Have you considered submitting your implant story toIlena Rosenthal? I want to submit mine as soon as Iget more energy to put it together. I think a bunchof us need to do this to help other women. Were yourimplants saline or silicone? Mine were the newcohesive gel silicone implants and they nearly killedme. I really want to submit my story but am still sotired after the surgery. Ladies like shouldsubmit theirs too so people realize how sick theyremained because the capsules were not removed atexplant. Hugs~a--- DEVON <devonandbobverizon (DOT) net> wrote:> , Patty and a,> Thanks for your kind words; yes, a, I was> getting pretty sick> before I got them out, that is how I found this> site. I was cruising> the web looking up sinus infections, of all things. > I was very tired> all the time, which if you knew me before, was very> unlike me. Also,> my breasts felt hot and heavy, to the point where I> was wearing the> super strong jogbras all the time, just to help with> the discomfort. > My skin was breaking out way more than usual, and> with odd rashes too.> My hair had been falling out, my vision was getting> blurrier all the> time, and brain fog was rolling in. Also, last fall> I was diagnosed> by my regular MD with rheumatoid arthritis in my> knees and hands. So> yep, I was sick. > , you will be SO glad you went to Dr. Feng. > She is compassionate> and very picky about your results. I told her> emphatically that I> didn't care if I was flat as a pancake, as long as I> was "perky". She> did an incredible job. Like I said, I was in> surgery for 6 hours, but> she said she was able to get it all out, and the> extra time was most> likely for the lollipop lift she gave me. She asked> me if I wanted to> see them for the first time after the surgery when> she took out the> drains. I wasn't so sure I wanted to see them, as I> was expecting> them to be flat and shriveled looking. They looked> great, considering> they were still yellow in spots from the> anti-bacterial soap they use> in surgery, and the fact that they had all the> little surgical> bandages still on. The worst bruising I ended up> with is my left> hand, which Dr. Bjorn, the anesthesiologist used to> put in the IV for> putting me under. I had no nausea, felt just> thirsty and had some> snotty gunk in my lungs for that first night, but> other than that -> golden. Expect the pain to kick in a bit after 72> hours - that is> when the nerve block Dr. Feng does wears off. My> drains were more> painful than most, so I was glad to get rid of them.> > As far as restaurants go, we passed the Holiday> Inn where you'll be> staying when we were leaving. I didn't venture out> to that area, but> can tell you that if you leave Dr. Fengs office and> go toward Chagrin> Blvd., along the right side as you head toward> downtown Cleveland,> within about 2-3 mins. of Dr. Feng's clinic, is a> Lebanese restaurant> called Taza. Or maybe it was Tazos. The ladies at> Dr. Feng's can> probably give you better directions;-) It was the> only restaurant> that offered pretty healthy food that wasn't too> high in sodium to be> eating right then. Also, in the same little mall as> Taza's is a> Trader Joe's grocery store. I highly recommend> their packaged> tabouleh and labanza (not sure if that's exactly the> name, but it has> chick peas and veggies in it) salads. They are full> of fiber, lower> in sodium and full of vitamins. We also picked up> some low fat/low> sodium havarti cheese and some whole grain crackers,> as I was not> detoxing. Check them out, their prices are awesome.> As for the other> restaurants, whoo boy. The hotel we stayed in had> magazines that> listed the local restaurants with dollar signs ($)> to indicate the> avg. price of their entrees. Most were 2-4 dollar> signs, meaning an> avg. price of over $17.00 to $75.00 just for the> entree. We had a> fridge and a microwave in our room, so just stocked> up at Trader Joe's> (there is also a Wild Oats health food store right> in the same area)> and ate like that. We went to Taza's twice, just to> get some falafel> and fresh green salads. The thing I really wanted> was good coffee,> and unless you like Starbucks, there's none around. > I love Green Mtn.> coffee roasters coffee and Dunkin Donuts coffee, but> no one seems to> have them in either Ohio or Penn., or even NY until> you hit Albany> area, geesh. Hope that helps, if I can answer any> other questions> just ask and I'll try.> > > __________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Lea,

by no means I dont want you to feel guilty. I thank everyone hear for their knowledge.

No, I dont have any one to come hear and talk to me. I am trying to stay close to everyone

hear and trying to do everything they say. Thank you so much Lea.....for understanding.

Love

In a message dated 3/4/2008 8:21:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, devans@... writes:

Darling :

Honey, you will get well. I have seen women who were just like you and they are getting better. Do you have someone who would come to your home and talk to you? It sounds like you have not had enough support and love. The women in our group all love you; however, you need someone close who understands what you have been through.

You have not failed, you are a very brave lady. I am sorry if I have not given you support, but I am having problems with my right leg. Please stay close to us, and we will get you well again.

a

since then.

In a message dated 3/4/2008 6:54:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pwhaacke writes:

Hi Devon,Have you considered submitting your implant story toIlena Rosenthal? I want to submit mine as soon as Iget more energy to put it together. I think a bunchof us need to do this to help other women. Were yourimplants saline or silicone? Mine were the newcohesive gel silicone implants and they nearly killedme. I really want to submit my story but am still sotired after the surgery. Ladies like shouldsubmit theirs too so people realize how sick theyremained because the capsules were not removed atexplant. Hugs~a--- DEVON <devonandbobverizon (DOT) net> wrote:> , Patty and a,> Thanks for your kind words; yes, a, I was> getting pretty sick> before I got them out, that is how I found this> site. I was cruising> the web looking up sinus infections, of all things. > I was very tired> all the time, which if you knew me before, was very> unlike me. Also,> my breasts felt hot and heavy, to the point where I> was wearing the> super strong jogbras all the time, just to help with> the discomfort. > My skin was breaking out way more than usual, and> with odd rashes too.> My hair had been falling out, my vision was getting> blurrier all the> time, and brain fog was rolling in. Also, last fall> I was diagnosed> by my regular MD with rheumatoid arthritis in my> knees and hands. So> yep, I was sick. > , you will be SO glad you went to Dr. Feng. > She is compassionate> and very picky about your results. I told her> emphatically that I> didn't care if I was flat as a pancake, as long as I> was "perky". She> did an incredible job. Like I said, I was in> surgery for 6 hours, but> she said she was able to get it all out, and the> extra time was most> likely for the lollipop lift she gave me. She asked> me if I wanted to> see them for the first time after the surgery when> she took out the> drains. I wasn't so sure I wanted to see them, as I> was expecting> them to be flat and shriveled looking. They looked> great, considering> they were still yellow in spots from the> anti-bacterial soap they use> in surgery, and the fact that they had all the> little surgical> bandages still on. The worst bruising I ended up> with is my left> hand, which Dr. Bjorn, the anesthesiologist used to> put in the IV for> putting me under. I had no nausea, felt just> thirsty and had some> snotty gunk in my lungs for that first night, but> other than that -> golden. Expect the pain to kick in a bit after 72> hours - that is> when the nerve block Dr. Feng does wears off. My> drains were more> painful than most, so I was glad to get rid of them.> > As far as restaurants go, we passed the Holiday> Inn where you'll be> staying when we were leaving. I didn't venture out> to that area, but> can tell you that if you leave Dr. Fengs office and> go toward Chagrin> Blvd., along the right side as you head toward> downtown Cleveland,> within about 2-3 mins. of Dr. Feng's clinic, is a> Lebanese restaurant> called Taza. Or maybe it was Tazos. The ladies at> Dr. Feng's can> probably give you better directions;-) It was the> only restaurant> that offered pretty healthy food that wasn't too> high in sodium to be> eating right then. Also, in the same little mall as> Taza's is a> Trader Joe's grocery store. I highly recommend> their packaged> tabouleh and labanza (not sure if that's exactly the> name, but it has> chick peas and veggies in it) salads. They are full> of fiber, lower> in sodium and full of vitamins. We also picked up> some low fat/low> sodium havarti cheese and some whole grain crackers,> as I was not> detoxing. Check them out, their prices are awesome.> As for the other> restaurants, whoo boy. The hotel we stayed in had> magazines that> listed the local restaurants with dollar signs ($)> to indicate the> avg. price of their entrees. Most were 2-4 dollar> signs, meaning an> avg. price of over $17.00 to $75.00 just for the> entree. We had a> fridge and a microwave in our room, so just stocked> up at Trader Joe's> (there is also a Wild Oats health food store right> in the same area)> and ate like that. We went to Taza's twice, just to> get some falafel> and fresh green salads. The thing I really wanted> was good coffee,> and unless you like Starbucks, there's none around. > I love Green Mtn.> coffee roasters coffee and Dunkin Donuts coffee, but> no one seems to> have them in either Ohio or Penn., or even NY until> you hit Albany> area, geesh. Hope that helps, if I can answer any> other questions> just ask and I'll try.> > > __________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

Darling :

a

since then.

Guest guest

Darling :

a

since then.

Guest guest

Thanks ,

But you have a lot of healing as well and I couldn't ask that of you. I plan on resting and more

resting if I can.

Thank you though

In a message dated 3/5/2008 9:27:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Hi ,I am due out to see Dr Feng at 1:00 tomorrow. I could stop by and giveyou some face to face support, i don't know if it would help at allbut it never hurts to try. I feel so bad that you are going throughall of this alone. It is not an easy thing, thats for sure! Let me know.Love > > > , Patty and a,> > Thanks for your kind words; yes, a, I was> > getting pretty sick> > before I got them out, that is how I found this> > site. I was cruising> > the web looking up sinus infections, of all things. > > I was very tired> > all the time, which if you knew me before, was very> > unlike me. Also,> > my breasts felt hot and heavy, to the point where I> > was wearing the> > super strong jogbras all the time, just to help with> > the discomfort. > > My skin was breaking out way more than usual, and> > with odd rashes too.> > My hair had been falling out, my vision was getting> > blurrier all the> > time, and brain fog was rolling in. Also, last fall> > I was diagnosed> > by my regular MD with rheumatoid arthritis in my> > knees and hands. So> > yep, I was sick. > > , you will be SO glad you went to Dr. Feng. > > She is compassionate> > and very picky about your results. I told her> > emphatically that I> > didn't care if I was flat as a pancake, as long as I> > was "perky". She> > did an incredible job. Like I said, I was in> > surgery for 6 hours, but> > she said she was able to get it all out, and the> > extra time was most> > likely for the lollipop lift she gave me. She asked> > me if I wanted to> > see them for the first time after the surgery when> > she took out the> > drains. I wasn't so sure I wanted to see them, as I> > was expecting> > them to be flat and shriveled looking. They looked> > great, considering> > they were still yellow in spots from the> > anti-bacterial soap they use> > in surgery, and the fact that they had all the> > little surgical> > bandages still on. The worst bruising I ended up> > with is my left> > hand, which Dr. Bjorn, the anesthesiologist used to> > put in the IV for> > putting me under. I had no nausea, felt just> > thirsty and had some> > snotty gunk in my lungs for that first night, but> > other than that -> > golden. Expect the pain to kick in a bit after 72> > hours - that is> > when the nerve block Dr. Feng does wears off. My> > drains were more> > painful than most, so I was glad to get rid of them.> > > > As far as restaurants go, we passed the Holiday> > Inn where you'll be> > staying when we were leaving. I didn't venture out> > to that area, but> > can tell you that if you leave Dr. Fengs office and> > go toward Chagrin> > Blvd., along the right side as you head toward> > downtown Cleveland,> > within about 2-3 mins. of Dr. Feng's clinic, is a> > Lebanese restaurant> > called Taza. Or maybe it was Tazos. The ladies at> > Dr. Feng's can> > probably give you better directions;- probably gi> > only restaurant> > that offered pretty healthy food that wasn't too> > high in sodium to be> > eating right then. Also, in the same little mall as> > Taza's is a> > Trader Joe's grocery store. I highly recommend> > their packaged> > tabouleh and labanza (not sure if that's exactly the> > name, but it has> > chick peas and veggies in it) salads. They are full> > of fiber, lower> > in sodium and full of vitamins. We also picked up> > some low fat/low> > sodium havarti cheese and some whole grain crackers,> > as I was not> > detoxing. Check them out, their prices are awesome.> > As for the other> > restaurants, whoo boy. The hotel we stayed in had> > magazines that> > listed the local restaurants with dollar signs ($)> > to indicate the> > avg. price of their entrees. Most were 2-4 dollar> > signs, meaning an> > avg. price of over $17.00 to $75.00 just for the> > entree. We had a> > fridge and a microwave in our room, so just stocked> > up at Trader Joe's> > (there is also a Wild Oats health food store right> > in the same area)> > and ate like that. We went to Taza's twice, just to> > get some falafel> > and fresh green salads. The thing I really wanted> > was good coffee,> > and unless you like Starbucks, there's none around. > > I love Green Mtn.> > coffee roasters coffee and Dunkin Donuts coffee, but> > no one seems to> > have them in either Ohio or Penn., or even NY until> > you hit Albany> > area, geesh. Hope that helps, if I can answer any> > other questions> > just ask and I'll try.> > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > _http://mobile.http://mobhttp://mobile.<Whttp://mobile.<Wht_ > (http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ) > > > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________> It's Tax Time! _Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance._ > (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001) > > > > > >(http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo & El= & SG= & RAND=40480 & partner=hotbar)> > > > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.