RemedySpot.com

Re: AlI of Group/ Lea Important/ Please read Formal Letter/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lea,

Prayers are coming your way..

You are so right here...

The problem is no Attorney is winning these cases, period... Not a buy out, they would have went broke a long time ago... Our governement congress and FDA is the ones we need to Sue? Don't think we are allowed? We need a new Law to pass... Daubert Law and Junk Science is hurting us so much...

However, Dr. Blais and I spoke for hours on the phone.. I just love this man... He is so honest and true to us sick women.. He has informed our FDA for us.. Yet when he went to our FDA he was a guest, he was asked to go there, so not the proper time for him to ask for orders.. He was asked to show the truth, so he did that clearly, the FDA is very much aware, as you say the RATS Know the truth... Yet FDA turned there backs on us..

We have to get together and sign a petition, if each of us get so many signatures for each state in the USA.. (sorry Canada is different) We can write on the petition for our FDA to force medical monitoring, proper informed consents for all types of breast implants, contact each state Attorney Generals Office.. We put them in a store, business, we get 1000 of signatures.. If we type one letter and ask for the FDA to do there studies on Saline Breast Implant, take them off the market until the study is complete, they have to comply to a formal complaint, letter of this nature.. It needs to state your sickness from Saline Breast Implants, it needs to state there have been others with the same sickness, listing all symptoms, it has to state that there is no reason for you to not comply, since the Silicone has been newly approved and placed on the market, there is no reason for our FDA to say, OH they won't have a breast implant to sell.. I know it is shameful for me to write this, but it is hope.. This idea was handed down to me from our Dr. Blais... We need to group and do this action, worth a try????? I been wanting to get started.. I can use all my records, tape recordings of FDA and Manufacturers, I can write the letter.. I just need all women to do the petition and handfuls of signatures to turn over to our "Trusted" FDA... I have tons of proof over here... Manufacturers admitting to MOLD>.. Let's not make our Attorney's Rich, lets do the work ourselves, get nothing, but truth to come out... Attorneys got rich in the Silicone class action, while sick women got nothing... Forget it... No class action, lets get signatures, demand answers and our FDA to stop this stuff... I think it is worth a try??? Please reply???????

God Bless,

~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Lea,

You are so right here...

The problem is no Attorney is winning these cases, period... Not a buy out, they would have went broke a long time ago... Our governement congress and FDA is the ones we need to Sue? Don't think we are allowed? We need a new Law to pass... Daubert Law and Junk Science is hurting us so much...

However, Dr. Blais and I spoke for hours on the phone.. I just love this man... He is so honest and true to us sick women.. He has informed our FDA for us.. Yet when he went to our FDA he was a guest, he was asked to go there, so not the proper time for him to ask for orders.. He was asked to show the truth, so he did that clearly, the FDA is very much aware, as you say the RATS Know the truth... Yet FDA turned there backs on us..

We have to get together and sign a petition, if each of us get so many signatures for each state in the USA.. (sorry Canada is different) We can write on the petition for our FDA to force medical monitoring, proper informed consents for all types of breast implants, contact each state Attorney Generals Office.. We put them in a store, business, we get 1000 of signatures.. If we type one letter and ask for the FDA to do there studies on Saline Breast Implant, take them off the market until the study is complete, they have to comply to a formal complaint, letter of this nature.. It needs to state your sickness from Saline Breast Implants, it needs to state there have been others with the same sickness, listing all symptoms, it has to state that there is no reason for you to not comply, since the Silicone has been newly approved and placed on the market, there is no reason for our FDA to say, OH they won't have a breast implant to sell.. I know it is shameful for me to write this, but it is hope.. This idea was handed down to me from our Dr. Blais... We need to group and do this action, worth a try????? I been wanting to get started.. I can use all my records, tape recordings of FDA and Manufacturers, I can write the letter.. I just need all women to do the petition and handfuls of signatures to turn over to our "Trusted" FDA... I have tons of proof over here... Manufacturers admitting to MOLD>.. Let's not make our Attorney's Rich, lets do the work ourselves, get nothing, but truth to come out... Attorneys got rich in the Silicone class action, while sick women got nothing... Forget it... No class action, lets get signatures, demand answers and our FDA to stop this stuff... I think it is worth a try??? Please reply???????

God Bless,

~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

, thank you for all of the great work that you are doing. We have some wonderful women in our group who are making progress. Back in the ninties some women were getting millions, and this frightened them, and they went into so-called bankruptcy to protect their Assets.

Take care...love you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````

Lea,

You are so right here...

God Bless,

~

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

, thank you for all of the great work that you are doing. We have some wonderful women in our group who are making progress. Back in the ninties some women were getting millions, and this frightened them, and they went into so-called bankruptcy to protect their Assets.

Take care...love you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````

Lea,

You are so right here...

God Bless,

~

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I might note that some, if not all, of those women who were awarded "millions" from DOW Corning didn't receive the money. . . They got a few payments, then the payments stopped when the bankruptcy was declared. . . .

This from a company who had the funds to meet their obligations. . It was just a stalling trick to get laws and people changed in their favor.

Rogene

I might note that some, if not all, of those women who were awarded "millions" from DOW Corning didn't receive the money. . . They got a few payments, then the payments stopped when the bankruptcy was declared. . . .

This from a company who had the funds to meet their obligations. . It was just a stalling trick to get laws and people changed in their favor.

Rogene

Oh, Rogene, I guess we should never believe everything that we hear. I do know of many women here who did get large settlements.

It looks like we have a long way to get justice....this is all so sad.

Sending love and hope....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Rogene

Oh, Rogene, I guess we should never believe everything that we hear. I do know of many women here who did get large settlements.

It looks like we have a long way to get justice....this is all so sad.

Sending love and hope....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Rogene