RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Brand new here- Need some help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I went through the same thing... I look better without them and I can sleep on my tummy again... I can believe your friends are raving, and you want them out, most of my friends thought I was nuts.. I was smart.. In fact, once mine were removed a dear friend had her's removed, when she found out about the Mold growing in my salt water... When she had her's removed, you could not tell the difference, non what so ever, same with me... At first you are flat as a pancake, then they fluff out nice.. You will be surprised how much they just look like your same natural beautiful breast again.. don't look back you won't regret the decision you are making... Smart Girl, let your friend laugh, besides small breast are in style now... Please do warn your friend of the symptoms of breast implant sickness, chemicals in the implant shells and Mold in implants... They do have the right to know the truth...

God Bless,

~Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

I went through the same thing... I look better without them and I can sleep on my tummy again... I can believe your friends are raving, and you want them out, most of my friends thought I was nuts.. I was smart.. In fact, once mine were removed a dear friend had her's removed, when she found out about the Mold growing in my salt water... When she had her's removed, you could not tell the difference, non what so ever, same with me... At first you are flat as a pancake, then they fluff out nice.. You will be surprised how much they just look like your same natural beautiful breast again.. don't look back you won't regret the decision you are making... Smart Girl, let your friend laugh, besides small breast are in style now... Please do warn your friend of the symptoms of breast implant sickness, chemicals in the implant shells and Mold in implants... They do have the right to know the truth...

God Bless,

a,

Congrats on getting explant.... Dr. Huang is wonderful, you will be just fine and in great hands... I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow.... So Glad you are getting those toxic bags out of your body... Your body will Thank you really soon... Hang in there...

God Bless,

a,

Congrats on getting explant.... Dr. Huang is wonderful, you will be just fine and in great hands... I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow.... So Glad you are getting those toxic bags out of your body... Your body will Thank you really soon... Hang in there...

God Bless,

Donna,You're going to learn a lot from this experience . . . One of these days, your friends are going to need your help. It's not a matter of if, but when.Look over the list of symptoms. You may recognize their symptoms before they do.Hugs,Rogene

Donna,You're going to learn a lot from this experience . . . One of these days, your friends are going to need your help. It's not a matter of if, but when.Look over the list of symptoms. You may recognize their symptoms before they do.Hugs,Rogene

I'm new, so don't really know yet how to navigate this site and use resources. I'm using a local surgeon who was recommended to me by another surgeon who did some nose surgery on me. I'm hopeful but scared.Krista <seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...> wrote: Donna- There are literally hundreds of us, so don't feel alone. I knowhow you're feeling, about 75% of my friends and MANY family members(even mom and sister) have them, and I'm the only one they didn't workfor (as far as I know right now.)

You'll find lots of support here. Trust me when I say that you willfeel so much better once they are gone!Are you going to a surgeon on the recommended list? Are you doing alift with your explant? There are lots of ways to make your breastslook great after explant so don't get discouraged!~Krista>> DeDe....I have my surgery set for March 12th......I am nervous and need > everyone's thoughts and prayers. I am anxious and scared I will hate > my deflated breasts...:( This is hard, but I know the right decision > for me.> Isn't it weird that I talked to about 6 friends, all who have saline > implants, and everyone raved about them? I am the ONLY person that I > know personally that wants them

out.>

I'm new, so don't really know yet how to navigate this site and use resources. I'm using a local surgeon who was recommended to me by another surgeon who did some nose surgery on me. I'm hopeful but scared.Krista <seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...> wrote: Donna- There are literally hundreds of us, so don't feel alone. I knowhow you're feeling, about 75% of my friends and MANY family members(even mom and sister) have them, and I'm the only one they didn't workfor (as far as I know right now.)

You'll find lots of support here. Trust me when I say that you willfeel so much better once they are gone!Are you going to a surgeon on the recommended list? Are you doing alift with your explant? There are lots of ways to make your breastslook great after explant so don't get discouraged!~Krista>> DeDe....I have my surgery set for March 12th......I am nervous and need > everyone's thoughts and prayers. I am anxious and scared I will hate > my deflated breasts...:( This is hard, but I know the right decision > for me.> Isn't it weird that I talked to about 6 friends, all who have saline > implants, and everyone raved about them? I am the ONLY person that I > know personally that wants them

out.>

Donna,I'd suggest that you speak to the surgeon and ask him exactly how he removes breast implants.If he tells you that he simply makes an incision and removes the implants, tries to tell you that you'll be deformed or depressed, you may want to say Thanks, but no Thanks. Keep in mind he is working for you. . . Tell him what you want. . . En Bloc is the best way to have implants removed. . . It takes a lot more time on the part of the surgeon, and probably a lot more skill. The doctors on our recommended list have removed many implants properly . . . The most highly recommended doctors are Drs. Huang, Feng and Kolb. Dr. Melmed is recommended for silicone gel implants. All of these doctor treat

their patients with the utmost respect and professionalism. You can count on them doing the best job possible. . . A doctor may not be able to commit to doing an en bloc procedure. . .The trick is finding a doctor who you can believe will do the best they can to do an en bloc. You can access the list by clicking /files/ then going to the Recommended doc list.They are sorted by state . . . There are quite a few more doctors listed. If you chose one of the other doctors, you'll want to quiz them thoroughly and get a commitment to remove you implants properly. They are on the list because they have removed at least one of our members implants properly.Hugs,Rogene

Donna,I'd suggest that you speak to the surgeon and ask him exactly how he removes breast implants.If he tells you that he simply makes an incision and removes the implants, tries to tell you that you'll be deformed or depressed, you may want to say Thanks, but no Thanks. Keep in mind he is working for you. . . Tell him what you want. . . En Bloc is the best way to have implants removed. . . It takes a lot more time on the part of the surgeon, and probably a lot more skill. The doctors on our recommended list have removed many implants properly . . . The most highly recommended doctors are Drs. Huang, Feng and Kolb. Dr. Melmed is recommended for silicone gel implants. All of these doctor treat

their patients with the utmost respect and professionalism. You can count on them doing the best job possible. . . A doctor may not be able to commit to doing an en bloc procedure. . .The trick is finding a doctor who you can believe will do the best they can to do an en bloc. You can access the list by clicking /files/ then going to the Recommended doc list.They are sorted by state . . . There are quite a few more doctors listed. If you chose one of the other doctors, you'll want to quiz them thoroughly and get a commitment to remove you implants properly. They are on the list because they have removed at least one of our members implants properly.Hugs,Rogene