RemedySpot.com

Re: And Now, a Lunar Eclipse shakes things up!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank u that explains a lot.I'm in massive pain and all my emotions r going haywire, I just can't remember where my chart is, it was done so long ago ,so I can't remember where my planets r. I suppose I can use and old astrology Leo chart book I have. If anyone who might know how to figure it out.I was born 8-14-1962 at 5;36am.I thought I was having a nervous breakdown. Body pain ,WOW....thanks loveLaurie <butterflygris@...> wrote: This Eclipse is in 2' Virgo

which creates a revelation in the arena of health and routines for all of us. It will impact you personally in whatever area of your chart it influences, depending on the aspects it makes. This Eclipse is tied to Saturn, on double levels - which means it brings difficult circumstances to the surface. This is not a fun one to tangle with, it will have the hardest effect on those with planets in early Virgo, Pisces, Sagittarius and Gemini.Eclipse Making sense of it Interesting video that would explain the diversity energies that are already at play, at this point of time. This is from Aura, she is a friend of many over Myspace. Love and respect to all Liane To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !