RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: (BRIAN) Hey everyone..please read!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was in so much pain shortly after getting implants, just like your GF... I remember those days...So Scary... I wished I could tell you to hang in there it will get better, but I can't... I had my implants for a little over a year... Then removed.. Wished I had them removed after 4 days... I should have followed my Gut... My PS as your GF's told me the same thing, it takes time, you are going to be OK... I never was until I had them removed... I had saline, round, under the muscle, inserted through my armpits.. Worse mistake of my life... It started out severe pain, tingling in my arms, back aches, which then turned into fatigue, headache, dizzy spells, dry eyes, dry mouth, yeast, low grade fever, rash, bed ridden, could not get up for over 10 minutes, brain fog, memory loss, mood swings and the list is a total of 34 symptoms... This took me one year and 3 months to figure out.... I was dead... I felt dead... God Blessed me to find this group and I had mine removed, en-bloc and drains put in... I have been slowly regaining my health... It is still early and be really caution and know symptoms of Saline/Silicone breast implant sickness... Don't wait until later.. Most PS will tell you that you are OK.. Well write to Dr. Kolb, www.plastikos.com tell her of symptoms, she will e-mail you back if Ok or Not Ok... There are only a handful of doctor's in the US who will admit breast implants are making women sick daily... Most PS and physicians will blame, stress, post surgery trauma, anxiety, etc... The truth of my story is that when the implants were inserted, they were defective from the manufacturer, this can happen, there are human's who make these implants, not perfect robots or God... So when defective valve's are the fault, this allows ingress and egress to do a bio directional flow of bacteria in the salt water. Mine were full of "MOLD" yes a breeding ground for mold, like a fish tank with salt water. No way of cleaning the tank? If silicone the problem is usually the chemicals and the bleed from the shell, the same could be true for saline, since the shells are made of the same chemicals. These implants are a serious health hazard that our "FDA allows to be sold, for Money, since they get a huge amount from manufacturers... Sad but True... When you call the FDA they will deny the whole truth about thousands of Med watch reports filed yearly... Check out some for yourself on Adverse events. Our FDA is the root of evil letting implants be sold as a safe product and no correct honest informed consent to warn women, like me or your GF... I thought they were safe, but after getting sick and living as a dead woman, I know better. My advice would be to watch your GF closely. Don't believe all PS, they only want a BMW to drive, don't fall for any family doctor telling her she is crazy or anxiety has set into her.... Do learn of all symptoms so your GF can get them removed early if they are going to make her sick. Do learn of the proper way to get them removed if she is sick from them... I will pray for your GF and Yourself... Sorry to ramble on, I just wanted to try to get you to realize, I am a real person, I am a Mother of Two and have a large family and people who care about me...I am just a simple person who's life was destroyed and twisted upside down, with no cure, from my "safe" FDA approved Saline Breast implants... In my opinion Silicone would have been worse.... Our bodies are the temple of "God" we should not alter... We should be proud, stand strong and fight for the right to know that Mold in implants, chemicals in implants and get a proper informed consent.... Money is why this does not happen and this is why lots of sick women are on this site and others. Also Children breast fed become very sick from implants... There is a wealth of information on this site.... Stay Close...

God Bless,

~Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

I was in so much pain shortly after getting implants, just like your GF... I remember those days...So Scary... I wished I could tell you to hang in there it will get better, but I can't... I had my implants for a little over a year... Then removed.. Wished I had them removed after 4 days... I should have followed my Gut... My PS as your GF's told me the same thing, it takes time, you are going to be OK... I never was until I had them removed... I had saline, round, under the muscle, inserted through my armpits.. Worse mistake of my life... It started out severe pain, tingling in my arms, back aches, which then turned into fatigue, headache, dizzy spells, dry eyes, dry mouth, yeast, low grade fever, rash, bed ridden, could not get up for over 10 minutes, brain fog, memory loss, mood swings and the list is a total of 34 symptoms... This took me one year and 3 months to figure out.... I was dead... I felt dead... God Blessed me to find this group and I had mine removed, en-bloc and drains put in... I have been slowly regaining my health... It is still early and be really caution and know symptoms of Saline/Silicone breast implant sickness... Don't wait until later.. Most PS will tell you that you are OK.. Well write to Dr. Kolb, www.plastikos.com tell her of symptoms, she will e-mail you back if Ok or Not Ok... There are only a handful of doctor's in the US who will admit breast implants are making women sick daily... Most PS and physicians will blame, stress, post surgery trauma, anxiety, etc... The truth of my story is that when the implants were inserted, they were defective from the manufacturer, this can happen, there are human's who make these implants, not perfect robots or God... So when defective valve's are the fault, this allows ingress and egress to do a bio directional flow of bacteria in the salt water. Mine were full of "MOLD" yes a breeding ground for mold, like a fish tank with salt water. No way of cleaning the tank? If silicone the problem is usually the chemicals and the bleed from the shell, the same could be true for saline, since the shells are made of the same chemicals. These implants are a serious health hazard that our "FDA allows to be sold, for Money, since they get a huge amount from manufacturers... Sad but True... When you call the FDA they will deny the whole truth about thousands of Med watch reports filed yearly... Check out some for yourself on Adverse events. Our FDA is the root of evil letting implants be sold as a safe product and no correct honest informed consent to warn women, like me or your GF... I thought they were safe, but after getting sick and living as a dead woman, I know better. My advice would be to watch your GF closely. Don't believe all PS, they only want a BMW to drive, don't fall for any family doctor telling her she is crazy or anxiety has set into her.... Do learn of all symptoms so your GF can get them removed early if they are going to make her sick. Do learn of the proper way to get them removed if she is sick from them... I will pray for your GF and Yourself... Sorry to ramble on, I just wanted to try to get you to realize, I am a real person, I am a Mother of Two and have a large family and people who care about me...I am just a simple person who's life was destroyed and twisted upside down, with no cure, from my "safe" FDA approved Saline Breast implants... In my opinion Silicone would have been worse.... Our bodies are the temple of "God" we should not alter... We should be proud, stand strong and fight for the right to know that Mold in implants, chemicals in implants and get a proper informed consent.... Money is why this does not happen and this is why lots of sick women are on this site and others. Also Children breast fed become very sick from implants... There is a wealth of information on this site.... Stay Close...

God Bless,

~Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.