RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: All my love MYSTERY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To My Friends Here:One last writing for me on this subject. I have found that signing on last night....and what I found written and responded to, and all that transpired in the 24 hours hence, has been fantastically amazing. Kerry, your letter today is lovely, and I so understand you much more....and I understand myself, you, he, she, the totality of God that each of us unites and blends to create. It is all so perfect, and to see so many jump to befriend us, and even God wrote....lol.....and yes, I understand that we stepped into human ity......and can soar back into the Oneness of All.....because each of you made sure we understood we are all one....not alone, What has taken place

has served a wonderful purpose. Also, yes, my daughter, on her own strength, is doing well tonight and desiring to work out her words and behavior by being of service to an ill relative.....so in conclusion, this experience has been of the highest vibrational love I remember receiving in some time. For being a part of the whole, the whole of all of you, and me, I am grateful, full of love....and God....thanks for the re-membrance!!!!!!Your lil Mystery still here on Earth!----- Original Message ----From: karmarqu69 <karmarqu69@...> Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 7:06:01 PMSubject: [] Re: All my love MYSTERY

My dear!! Not to worry.. Forgiveness is in abundance here.. Not that

you need it.. We understand..

Things just don't flow correct.. or the vibrational energies can hit

and miss and screw things up in life..

As I sit writing this.. I see it just bouncing around all over.. and

who knows how it will land.. and who knows where.. OK i am out there..

So you might just say.. WT??? is she talking about.. and that's a good

thing.. HEE HEE

Love to you

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

AAHH-MENmystery688 <mystery688@...> wrote: To My Friends Here:One last writing for me on this subject. I have found that signing on last night....and what I found written and responded to, and all that transpired in the 24 hours hence, has been fantastically amazing. Kerry, your letter today is

lovely, and I so understand you much more....and I understand myself, you, he, she, the totality of God that each of us unites and blends to create. It is all so perfect, and to see so many jump to befriend us, and even God wrote....lol.....and yes, I understand that we stepped into human ity......and can soar back into the Oneness of All.....because each of you made sure we understood we are all one....not alone, What has taken place has served a wonderful purpose. Also, yes, my daughter, on her own strength, is doing well tonight and desiring to work out her words and behavior by being of service to an ill relative.....so in conclusion, this experience has been of the highest vibrational love I remember receiving in some time. For being a part of the whole, the whole of all of you, and me, I am grateful, full of love....and God....thanks for the re-membrance!!!!!!Your lil Mystery still here on Earth! ----- Original Message ----From: karmarqu69 <karmarqu69 > Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 7:06:01 PMSubject: [] Re: All my love MYSTERY My dear!! Not to worry.. Forgiveness is in abundance here.. Not thatyou need it.. We understand..Things just don't flow correct.. or the vibrational energies can hitand miss and screw things up in life.. As I sit writing this.. I see it just bouncing around all over.. andwho knows how it will land.. and who knows where.. OK i am out there..So you might just say.. WT??? is she talking about.. and that's a goodthing.. HEE HEELove to you Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.