RemedySpot.com

Unrelated posts to healing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ladies, I need to bring this subject up once more. I lightly made mention of this recently, but I need to again, as I have gotten more than one complaint about the unnecessary posts on our group. I know how uplifting this support group is, and I am thrilled with the encouragement we give each other. It's doing what it should do. But it is sometimes sidetracked with other little posts that don't pertain to healing. Here are some of the complaints I've received (I'm not sharing names, of course): "I've noticed lately that a lot of ladies are posting things to the group that are unrelated to implants or recovery. I really don't mind it once in awhile, especially if it is something really uplifting and encouraging to us w/what we are going through. But some of it is just kind of unnecessary and I think distracts from what the group is

there for. " "I have been a member of Saline Support for a couple years, but you know... the posts get over whelming to keep up with. I know everyone needs support in different ways, but it just seems like a vast amount of posts aren't about support or healing at all, but rather personal conversations that would be nice if taken to email --- since people who need to find information must sift through all of them to find the actual implant related posts. I don't mean that negatively, just saying -I don't have the energy to sort through the volumes of posts per day as it is, and when you add all the personal conversations amongst them it just makes it impossible. I don't know how some of the gals do it so faithfully. I've tried, and it just takes hours I don't have." Ladies, I really want you to make an effort to keep these struggling women in

mind. If you intend to make a non-informational post about a personal item, please consider making a list of women from the group you want to correspond with, and email it privately. Alternatively, if you want to respond to a post with a non-informational reply, then please do so privately and not to the whole group. For instance, if you want to say thank you to someone who posted something, say thank you privately. I don't want to rain on our parade here, but I do think it would be helpful to cut down on the "fluff" posts that impart no helpful information. Some women are very desperate to get better, some women are not very good with computers or don't have easy access, so their time may be very limited or very precious. Let's just keep them in mind, out of compassion, shall we? We can still have a fun time here! But we just need to become more frugal with our number of

public posts. Thanks for your understanding! Hugs, Patty

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Ladies, I need to bring this subject up once more. I lightly made mention of this recently, but I need to again, as I have gotten more than one complaint about the unnecessary posts on our group. I know how uplifting this support group is, and I am thrilled with the encouragement we give each other. It's doing what it should do. But it is sometimes sidetracked with other little posts that don't pertain to healing. Here are some of the complaints I've received (I'm not sharing names, of course): "I've noticed lately that a lot of ladies are posting things to the group that are unrelated to implants or recovery. I really don't mind it once in awhile, especially if it is something really uplifting and encouraging to us w/what we are going through. But some of it is just kind of unnecessary and I think distracts from what the group is

there for. " "I have been a member of Saline Support for a couple years, but you know... the posts get over whelming to keep up with. I know everyone needs support in different ways, but it just seems like a vast amount of posts aren't about support or healing at all, but rather personal conversations that would be nice if taken to email --- since people who need to find information must sift through all of them to find the actual implant related posts. I don't mean that negatively, just saying -I don't have the energy to sort through the volumes of posts per day as it is, and when you add all the personal conversations amongst them it just makes it impossible. I don't know how some of the gals do it so faithfully. I've tried, and it just takes hours I don't have." Ladies, I really want you to make an effort to keep these struggling women in

mind. If you intend to make a non-informational post about a personal item, please consider making a list of women from the group you want to correspond with, and email it privately. Alternatively, if you want to respond to a post with a non-informational reply, then please do so privately and not to the whole group. For instance, if you want to say thank you to someone who posted something, say thank you privately. I don't want to rain on our parade here, but I do think it would be helpful to cut down on the "fluff" posts that impart no helpful information. Some women are very desperate to get better, some women are not very good with computers or don't have easy access, so their time may be very limited or very precious. Let's just keep them in mind, out of compassion, shall we? We can still have a fun time here! But we just need to become more frugal with our number of

public posts. Thanks for your understanding! Hugs, Patty

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.