RemedySpot.com

Sandy and Dede, where are all of your jokes and inspi...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lynda,

I hope your spirits are doing better. I have been in my prayer closest again for you. Rogene is right about telling your body its going to get better. You not only have to tell that body but you have to keep saying it to you believe it. Keep fighting the fight girl because you are a walking miracle.

Love and prayers,

In a message dated 1/22/2008 10:36:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, devans@... writes:

Oh, Lynda, how are you feeling? That is a stupid question, because I know that you do not want to play this game. We all know that you will beat this; however, it is still something that is causing you stress.

The good thing is that you have us, and we will make you better. has a German joke that he will share...we got it from our German friends. I could always post one of your poems, if you would like that!

We love you honey....always....Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Re: Re: Rapid Heartbeat

I don't know about all of you, but I miss the inspirational messages and the jokes. The support group seems to have gone cold.LyndaAt 08:01 PM 1/21/2008, you wrote:>Steph,>>2.14 is a little high (or low). You want to be in the 1.0s or>below. My pshyciatrist told me that any women over a 2.0 usually>have depression too - - so? Once I got my TSH under 2.0 my>depression subsided (thank you God).>>Hugs, Lynn>>> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > I'm not sure how many heartbeats per minute it was> > > > beating.> > > > > I> > > > > > > > think> > > > > > > > > I> > > > > > > > > > was so scared I forgot to check. I called my dr>this> > > > > morning> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > I> > > > > > > > > > have an appt at 9:30. He said that he may want to>do> > an> > > > EKG> > > > > > so> > > > > > > > > we'll> > > > > > > > > > see what happens.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Steph> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > --- In > <mailto: %40> , > DGRAHAMA@>wrote:> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Steph ~> > > > > > > > > > > Yes, and lots of things can cause it.> > > > > > > > > > > Do you know how many heartbeats> > > > > > > > > > > per minute it was beating? If it happens> > > > > > > > > > > again, if you have a blood pressure> > > > > > > > > > > monitor, take your blood pressure> > > > > > > > > > > and pulse, if not, count your beats for> > > > > > > > > > > a minute. Causes are all the way from stress,> > > > > > > > > > > adrenals and thyroid to heart and anxiety.> > > > > > > > > > > Medicines can give you a racing heart. Did> > > > > > > > > > > you take any antihistamine? or any new meds?> > > > > > > > > > > Having a fever can make your heart> > > > > > > > > > > go faster as well. Monitor yourself and> > > > > > > > > > > journal it. One time, and I wouldnt worry,> > > > > > > > > > > but I would certainly mention it to my> > > > > > > > > > > doctor. Keep us posted !> > > > > > > > > > > Hugs and God Bless ~ Dede> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy>ways> > to> > > > > stay> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > shape.> > > > > > > > > > > > <http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?>http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?> > > > > > > > > > NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>>

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Lynda,

I hope your spirits are doing better. I have been in my prayer closest again for you. Rogene is right about telling your body its going to get better. You not only have to tell that body but you have to keep saying it to you believe it. Keep fighting the fight girl because you are a walking miracle.

Love and prayers,

In a message dated 1/22/2008 10:36:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, devans@... writes:

Oh, Lynda, how are you feeling? That is a stupid question, because I know that you do not want to play this game. We all know that you will beat this; however, it is still something that is causing you stress.

The good thing is that you have us, and we will make you better. has a German joke that he will share...we got it from our German friends. I could always post one of your poems, if you would like that!

We love you honey....always....Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Re: Re: Rapid Heartbeat

I don't know about all of you, but I miss the inspirational messages and the jokes. The support group seems to have gone cold.LyndaAt 08:01 PM 1/21/2008, you wrote:>Steph,>>2.14 is a little high (or low). You want to be in the 1.0s or>below. My pshyciatrist told me that any women over a 2.0 usually>have depression too - - so? Once I got my TSH under 2.0 my>depression subsided (thank you God).>>Hugs, Lynn>>> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > I'm not sure how many heartbeats per minute it was> > > > beating.> > > > > I> > > > > > > > think> > > > > > > > > I> > > > > > > > > > was so scared I forgot to check. I called my dr>this> > > > > morning> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > I> > > > > > > > > > have an appt at 9:30. He said that he may want to>do> > an> > > > EKG> > > > > > so> > > > > > > > > we'll> > > > > > > > > > see what happens.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Steph> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > --- In > <mailto: %40> , > DGRAHAMA@>wrote:> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Steph ~> > > > > > > > > > > Yes, and lots of things can cause it.> > > > > > > > > > > Do you know how many heartbeats> > > > > > > > > > > per minute it was beating? If it happens> > > > > > > > > > > again, if you have a blood pressure> > > > > > > > > > > monitor, take your blood pressure> > > > > > > > > > > and pulse, if not, count your beats for> > > > > > > > > > > a minute. Causes are all the way from stress,> > > > > > > > > > > adrenals and thyroid to heart and anxiety.> > > > > > > > > > > Medicines can give you a racing heart. Did> > > > > > > > > > > you take any antihistamine? or any new meds?> > > > > > > > > > > Having a fever can make your heart> > > > > > > > > > > go faster as well. Monitor yourself and> > > > > > > > > > > journal it. One time, and I wouldnt worry,> > > > > > > > > > > but I would certainly mention it to my> > > > > > > > > > > doctor. Keep us posted !> > > > > > > > > > > Hugs and God Bless ~ Dede> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy>ways> > to> > > > > stay> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > shape.> > > > > > > > > > > > <http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?>http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?> > > > > > > > > > NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>>

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

OK, I will start posting it again.......I was just

giving people a break that has a hard time

muddeling thru all the posts. I will be sure they

have proper titles so that the girls who dont want

to read them can skip them......

Love ya lots ~ DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

OK, I will start posting it again.......I was just

giving people a break that has a hard time

muddeling thru all the posts. I will be sure they

have proper titles so that the girls who dont want

to read them can skip them......

Love ya lots ~ DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Dede,

Laughter is great medicine...........Loved the old man and women joke, I needed that!!!!!!!!!!!1

Love

In a message dated 1/22/2008 12:17:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Give me a couple of days to try this Liver cleanse i guarantee you i will have some great humor stories for you. I never get these things right the first time around and it always ends up becoming a "" story at family gatherings :) but your are right, humor is the best medicine!> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > I'm not sure how many heartbeats per minute it was> > > > > > beating.> > > > > > > I> > > > > > > > > > think> > > > > > > > > > > I> > > > > > > > > > > > was so scared I forgot to check. I called my dr> > >this> > > > > > > morning> > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > I> > > > > > > > > > > > have an appt at 9:30. He said that he may want to> > >do> > > > an> > > > > > EKG> > > > > > > > so> > > > > > > > > > > we'll> > > > > > > > > > > > see what happens.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Steph> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > --- In> > > > > <mailto: %40><mailto: > , > >> > > DGRAHAMA@> > >wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Steph ~> > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes, and lots of things can cause it.> > > > > > > > > > > > > Do you know how many heartbeats> > > > > > > > > > > > > per minute it was beating? If it happens> > > > > > > > > > > > > again, if you have a blood pressure> > > > > > > > > > > > > monitor, take your blood pressure> > > > > > > > > > > > > and pulse, if not, count your beats for> > > > > > > > > > > > > a minute. Causes are all the way from stress,> > > > > > > > > > > > > adrenals and thyroid to heart and anxiety.> > > > > > > > > > > > > Medicines can give you a racing heart. Did> > > > > > > > > > > > > you take any antihistamine? or any new meds?> > > > > > > > > > > > > Having a fever can make your heart> > > > > > > > > > > > > go faster as well. Monitor yourself and> > > > > > > > > > > > > journal it. One time, and I wouldnt worry,> > > > > > > > > > > > > but I would certainly mention it to my> > > > > > > > > > > > > doctor. Keep us posted !> > > > > > > > > > > > > Hugs and God Bless ~ Dede> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy> > >ways> > > > to> > > > > > > stay> > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > shape.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > <<http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?>http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?>http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?> > > > > > > > > > > > NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> >> >> ><http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo & El= & SG= & RAND=89794 & partner=hotbar>> >Upgrade Your Email - Click here!> >> >> >> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.