RemedySpot.com

RE: Daily Blessing Practice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Dear Friend Liane,

What you wrote is so true. I was just explaining the same concept to my daughter, As if you took the words out of my mouth. And that explains how we have the same line of thoughts.

Thank You again.

Best Regards & Anoudi

From: butterflygris@...Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:34:18 +0000Subject: [] Daily Blessing Practice

Daily Blessing Practice

- From 12 Lessons of Oneness, Message Two

Archangel Zadkiel:

Perhaps sit is a great gift for you to be able to spend even one moment each day literally counting your blessings. Perhaps you will run out of toes and fingers to do so. Perhaps it will be more than that; perhaps you repeat again. Perhaps as you experience this moment each day, you gift yourself with a broader expansion, an Allness energy of a blessing. As you spend each day expressing the Allness of each blessing that has come forward for thee, for recognition, for acceptance, for alignment,then you will be able to recognize the Oneness energy of these many events.

A moment, a daily moment of conscious connection to the energetic blessings that are pouring forward to you in all experience, will connect your divine DNA into a stream of Universal component, where you will receive a greater conduit of clear stream, of what you would call wisdom, clarity, recognition, and understanding.

So many in your world call out now, “Stop me from judging!†or perhaps demand to know why their judgments are correct; it does not matter. The great gift is that these are ALL blessings! If you are not clear, can you count that as a blessing?

“Thankyou, Beloved Universe, for showing me where I am still releasing, where I am still reclaiming, where I am seeking to capture the Universe.â€

Perhaps there is nothing to capture. Perhaps you just open your heart to BE.Perhaps the interchange with others that seeks to influence your own recognition is a blessing, because with the recognition, you are being called into a state of Oneness through Allness expressing to you. Ifyou are being called away to clarity, you are gifted with the blessings of trusting yourself.

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger