RemedySpot.com

Re: this one I wrote when I was doing chemo 1990...Thank you Brave Lady:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, Lynda, this is beautiful. It shows just how strong you are, and that you will find a way to got down this same road again and win.

Love you so....Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

this one I wrote when I was doing chemo 1990

CHEMOTHERAPYby Lynda RothWhen I found I had cancer I didn't knowAll the complications that would showUp in my future plans and withThis experience I never expected to dealAnd overwhelmed was how I did feelWith all the medical treatment to beAnd what the outlook would be for me.And so into this experience I cameWithout much knowledge it does seemBut knowledge I did acquire fastFor two days I saw doctors and thenInto the hospital I was to beFor a modified radical mastectomyAnd an implant at the same timeSo that I wouldn't have to go twiceAnd then the Oncologist cameWith word that there was more to comeBecause the cancer had time to spreadInto one lymph node, so it meantThat I would have to do chemotherapyAnd this was such a jolt to meThat I had to think throughWhat I should do, and all the possibilitiesThat would lie ahead in the future for me.Certainly I would have to bearThese treatments for up to a yearAnd deal with all the side effectsThe fatigue, the nausea, and the restThat from this type of treatment comeAnd I would bear this mostly alone.There are other side effects, this is trueThat I could have from this treatment, tooI'm told that I could lose my hairAnd other complications I could bearThere wasn't much time to decideWhat course to take, so I went insideAnd let my inner strength decideHow I should all this stress abideAnd I knew I had to follow throughDeal with treatments and the stress, tooBut I could already seeThat more support I would need.Most of the treatment I am now throughAnd I am hanging in there, tooWith supportive friends who share with meThis experience of chemotherapyAnd help me to deal with side effectsThat often come for weeks after this.I have worked on positive livingAnd I am working on believingThat I can help myself to healAnd that I truly will get wellBy sharing what is happening to meWith my friends and my familyAnd remembering to take care of meAnd I know that I will live to tellHow my cancer is cured and I am wellYes, I'll finish my chemotherapyAnd follow through on all the restOf the treatment and the testsAnd keep my positive attitudeWhen I am well and through for good.

Oh, Lynda, this is beautiful. It shows just how strong you are, and that you will find a way to got down this same road again and win.

Love you so....Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

this one I wrote when I was doing chemo 1990

CHEMOTHERAPYby Lynda RothWhen I found I had cancer I didn't knowAll the complications that would showUp in my future plans and withThis experience I never expected to dealAnd overwhelmed was how I did feelWith all the medical treatment to beAnd what the outlook would be for me.And so into this experience I cameWithout much knowledge it does seemBut knowledge I did acquire fastFor two days I saw doctors and thenInto the hospital I was to beFor a modified radical mastectomyAnd an implant at the same timeSo that I wouldn't have to go twiceAnd then the Oncologist cameWith word that there was more to comeBecause the cancer had time to spreadInto one lymph node, so it meantThat I would have to do chemotherapyAnd this was such a jolt to meThat I had to think throughWhat I should do, and all the possibilitiesThat would lie ahead in the future for me.Certainly I would have to bearThese treatments for up to a yearAnd deal with all the side effectsThe fatigue, the nausea, and the restThat from this type of treatment comeAnd I would bear this mostly alone.There are other side effects, this is trueThat I could have from this treatment, tooI'm told that I could lose my hairAnd other complications I could bearThere wasn't much time to decideWhat course to take, so I went insideAnd let my inner strength decideHow I should all this stress abideAnd I knew I had to follow throughDeal with treatments and the stress, tooBut I could already seeThat more support I would need.Most of the treatment I am now throughAnd I am hanging in there, tooWith supportive friends who share with meThis experience of chemotherapyAnd help me to deal with side effectsThat often come for weeks after this.I have worked on positive livingAnd I am working on believingThat I can help myself to healAnd that I truly will get wellBy sharing what is happening to meWith my friends and my familyAnd remembering to take care of meAnd I know that I will live to tellHow my cancer is cured and I am wellYes, I'll finish my chemotherapyAnd follow through on all the restOf the treatment and the testsAnd keep my positive attitudeWhen I am well and through for good.