RemedySpot.com

Down On The Farm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Sincethey live on a farm, his mother asks if he had

done his chores. "Not yet," said the little boy.His mother tells him no breakfast until he doeshis chores. Well, he's a little upset, so he goesto feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken.He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow.He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.He goes back in for breakfast and his mothergives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come

I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't

I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks."Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick achicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week.I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get anybacon for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk."Just then, his father comes down for breakfastand kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.The little boy looks up at his mother wit h a smile,

and says: "Are you going to tell him, or should I?"

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Sincethey live on a farm, his mother asks if he had

done his chores. "Not yet," said the little boy.His mother tells him no breakfast until he doeshis chores. Well, he's a little upset, so he goesto feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken.He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow.He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.He goes back in for breakfast and his mothergives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come

I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't

I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks."Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick achicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week.I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get anybacon for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk."Just then, his father comes down for breakfastand kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.The little boy looks up at his mother wit h a smile,

and says: "Are you going to tell him, or should I?"