RemedySpot.com

Swallowing and hard to breathe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rogene,

I have a hard time swallowing pills and sometimes it feels hard to breathe is this thyroid.?

i went to Dr. Fengs today and asked if I needed a fungus med for candida and she said no.

What hurt me today at the office was I asked why my nipples are so little now and she said

that she made them that way to go with my breast because they were enormous. I didn't

want my nipples changed on my breast...all I wanted was a breast lift,capsules out and muscle Fixed.

We never talked about that ...my husband was not happy with her.

I made an appointment to see a doctor for my thyroid because my swelling in my body and hard

swallowing , hot flashes at night to fatigued like never before. I know I just had surgery but

somehow I cant stop thinking this is related to my thyroid. The doctor that I am going to wants to

put me on meds to kill the fungus before testing or giving me thyroid med. I feel this is going to take

too long to get the thyroid right this way. Does everyone have to do it this way for the thyroid.

Love Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Rogene,

I have a hard time swallowing pills and sometimes it feels hard to breathe is this thyroid.?

i went to Dr. Fengs today and asked if I needed a fungus med for candida and she said no.

What hurt me today at the office was I asked why my nipples are so little now and she said

that she made them that way to go with my breast because they were enormous. I didn't

want my nipples changed on my breast...all I wanted was a breast lift,capsules out and muscle Fixed.

We never talked about that ...my husband was not happy with her.

I made an appointment to see a doctor for my thyroid because my swelling in my body and hard

swallowing , hot flashes at night to fatigued like never before. I know I just had surgery but

somehow I cant stop thinking this is related to my thyroid. The doctor that I am going to wants to

put me on meds to kill the fungus before testing or giving me thyroid med. I feel this is going to take

too long to get the thyroid right this way. Does everyone have to do it this way for the thyroid.

Love Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.