RemedySpot.com

Re: Please help - went to ps re: being explanted today he...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Dede! I went to my family physician today and had them copy their list of plastic surgeons that are on my health plan. I planned to call each and every one to find one that can take them out en bloc through the nipple (if at all possible). I so do not want to have an inverted T scar on a size 34A post explant breast. If I have to, I will, though - I'll do anything to feel better! I've even threatened my husband that I was just going to take them out myself if I had to (LOL of course - I wouldn't really do that). Thanks for your support! Take care! AmyDGRAHAMA@... wrote: Amy, God Bless YOU in your healthy decision to become implant free ! ! Please look at this link, it tells one story of silicone, and has photos of hers when they came out. This shows how safe they are ! NOT http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/lisa-christina.htm God Bless Us ALL ! Hugs N Prayers ~ Dede Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Thanks Dede! I went to my family physician today and had them copy their list of plastic surgeons that are on my health plan. I planned to call each and every one to find one that can take them out en bloc through the nipple (if at all possible). I so do not want to have an inverted T scar on a size 34A post explant breast. If I have to, I will, though - I'll do anything to feel better! I've even threatened my husband that I was just going to take them out myself if I had to (LOL of course - I wouldn't really do that). Thanks for your support! Take care! AmyDGRAHAMA@... wrote: Amy, God Bless YOU in your healthy decision to become implant free ! ! Please look at this link, it tells one story of silicone, and has photos of hers when they came out. This shows how safe they are ! NOT http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/lisa-christina.htm God Bless Us ALL ! Hugs N Prayers ~ Dede Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Amy,

Regardless of where you have your incision, it shouldn't show after it has time to heal.

Just ask the doctor to make the best incision FOR YOU!

Some people develop really thick scars . . . If you're one of those people, you'd already know.

Hugs,

Rogene

Thank you for the good advice. I'm a good healer and the scar they used under my arm for the implants has been invisible to my eye for the last 3-4 years. It's good to know that the scarring on the front of the chest has a good chance of healing the same way. Thanks loads! Amysaxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: Amy, Regardless of where you have your incision, it shouldn't show after it has time to heal. Just ask the doctor to make the best incision FOR YOU! Some people develop really thick scars . . . If you're one of those people, you'd already know. Hugs, Rogene