RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Shelly Carpenter from 2 or 3 years ago

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A letter from a thankful woman that she wanted me to share. I will be sending her the links to find a natural doctor, which I've shared with the group. If you need the links, let me know so I can post them again. PattyJo1021@... wrote: From: Jo1021@...Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:26:22 ESTSubject: Carpenter from 2 or 3 years agoglory2glory1401@... I am still having trouble getting a Id #. But I thought I would write to you so you can let the girls know that I am doing a lot better. I am still having trouble with fatigue and hair falling out for the past 2 years. I think it might be my thyroid. I went to my family doctor and did a scan but did

not find anything 2 years ago. I really think its my thyroid or Hashimotos Autoimmune disease.I gained 30 pounds and I am hardly eating anything. I am taking a all natural supplement I found on line for thyroid support and it has been helping a little and I have started walking everyday again. I can tell you I was close to death. I know the lord is healing me everyday. He did not bring me this far not to heal me. I cannot thank you enough for your support you gave me when I had so much brain fog and could not understand a thing you all were saying to me. I cant wait to find a naturopathic doctor for my thyroid. I really don't know where to begin on this. I have not been to a doctor in 2 years. If anyone knows of a naturopathic doctor in my area please feel free to let me know write me jo1021@... Thanks Again Patti, and God Bless you Love,

Carpenter Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

A letter from a thankful woman that she wanted me to share. I will be sending her the links to find a natural doctor, which I've shared with the group. If you need the links, let me know so I can post them again. PattyJo1021@... wrote: From: Jo1021@...Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:26:22 ESTSubject: Carpenter from 2 or 3 years agoglory2glory1401@... I am still having trouble getting a Id #. But I thought I would write to you so you can let the girls know that I am doing a lot better. I am still having trouble with fatigue and hair falling out for the past 2 years. I think it might be my thyroid. I went to my family doctor and did a scan but did

not find anything 2 years ago. I really think its my thyroid or Hashimotos Autoimmune disease.I gained 30 pounds and I am hardly eating anything. I am taking a all natural supplement I found on line for thyroid support and it has been helping a little and I have started walking everyday again. I can tell you I was close to death. I know the lord is healing me everyday. He did not bring me this far not to heal me. I cannot thank you enough for your support you gave me when I had so much brain fog and could not understand a thing you all were saying to me. I cant wait to find a naturopathic doctor for my thyroid. I really don't know where to begin on this. I have not been to a doctor in 2 years. If anyone knows of a naturopathic doctor in my area please feel free to let me know write me jo1021@... Thanks Again Patti, and God Bless you Love,

Carpenter Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.