RemedySpot.com

Auto-immune malfunctions from things you eat, I only posted partial articles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. Mercola - "Soy formula is one of the worst foods that you could feed your child. Not only does it have profoundly adverse hormonal effects as discussed above, but it also has over 1000% more aluminum than conventional milk based formulas.

Beware of the toxicity of soy products , http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/soy.htm#lupus

Immune Disorders, Soy and canola " Recently there has been a tremendous increase in disorders like systemic lupus, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, "myelinoma", pulmonary hypertension and neuropathy. Soy and canola oils are players in the outbreak of these disease conditions. So are the organophosphates, insecticides such as malathion used in food production in the name of efficiency."

"In 2004 I began to experience a lot of joint swelling in my hands, shoulders, knees and ankles. That pain would simply jump around in my body without warning and I kept going to the doctor who concluded I had either strained a muscle or had a torn rotator cup. Eventually after CATS and MRIs showed no problems the doctor gave me a blood test and when it came back she said that I had Lupus. I was prescribed a series of medications that made me very ill. After researching more about lupus it occurred to me that I needed to find a doctor that specialized in autoimmune deficiencies. I found a doctor who specialized in autoimmune diseases and after a series of blood test this doctor told me I had RA, Rheumatoid Arthritis. She said that my RA factors were over 200 and started me on a methotrexate, and other RA combo drugs including, prednisone, cortisone shots and painkillers. The side effects of the medications were at times unbearable.

A friend of mine who at one time had stage four pancreatic cancer introduced me to Marine Phytoplankton and suggested that I talk to a friend of hers for more information. It was suggested that I began with 1 1/2 oz of Marine Phytoplankton a day and after 30 days I should see some change in my body. After being on so many over the counter drugs and prescribed medications I was a bit reluctant but decided to try it 3 days after purchasing it. After all, I really had nothing to lose. Within the first half hour of taking the Marine Phytoplankton I felt. The swelling had left my hands, completely (this is where the RA had settled). Each day I continued to take 1 1/2 oz of the Marine Phytoplankton and I have not looked back.

It has only been 30 days and I have not taken any medications for arthritis. I have been pain free and I have not had any joint swelling. This is truly a miracle for me and it is what I have been looking for. I am recommending it to everyone I know that has RA. I believe that Marine Phytoplankton is the all-natural product that is healing my body from the inside out. You must give it a try." T. W.

Epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus also linked to canola oil, amalgam (silver filling in your teeth), sugar-free products (Aspartame), fluoride and to water chlorination/fluoridation

The Shadow of Soy

Two isoflavones found in soy, genistein and daidzen, the same two promoted by the industry for everything from menopause relief to cancer protection, were said to “demonstrate toxicity in estrogen sensitive tissues and in the thyroid.†Moreover, “adverse effects in humans occur in several tissues and, apparently, by several distinct mechanisms.†Sheehan also quoted a landmark study (Cassidy, et al. 1994), showing that as little as 45 mg of isoflavones could alter the length of a pre-menopausal woman’s menstrual cycle.

CANOLA OIL: Deadly for the Human Body! Beware of Canola Oil, Canola Oil is an Industrial Oil, Not Fit For Human ConsumptionStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Dr. Mercola - "Soy formula is one of the worst foods that you could feed your child. Not only does it have profoundly adverse hormonal effects as discussed above, but it also has over 1000% more aluminum than conventional milk based formulas.

Beware of the toxicity of soy products , http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/soy.htm#lupus

Immune Disorders, Soy and canola " Recently there has been a tremendous increase in disorders like systemic lupus, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, "myelinoma", pulmonary hypertension and neuropathy. Soy and canola oils are players in the outbreak of these disease conditions. So are the organophosphates, insecticides such as malathion used in food production in the name of efficiency."

"In 2004 I began to experience a lot of joint swelling in my hands, shoulders, knees and ankles. That pain would simply jump around in my body without warning and I kept going to the doctor who concluded I had either strained a muscle or had a torn rotator cup. Eventually after CATS and MRIs showed no problems the doctor gave me a blood test and when it came back she said that I had Lupus. I was prescribed a series of medications that made me very ill. After researching more about lupus it occurred to me that I needed to find a doctor that specialized in autoimmune deficiencies. I found a doctor who specialized in autoimmune diseases and after a series of blood test this doctor told me I had RA, Rheumatoid Arthritis. She said that my RA factors were over 200 and started me on a methotrexate, and other RA combo drugs including, prednisone, cortisone shots and painkillers. The side effects of the medications were at times unbearable.

A friend of mine who at one time had stage four pancreatic cancer introduced me to Marine Phytoplankton and suggested that I talk to a friend of hers for more information. It was suggested that I began with 1 1/2 oz of Marine Phytoplankton a day and after 30 days I should see some change in my body. After being on so many over the counter drugs and prescribed medications I was a bit reluctant but decided to try it 3 days after purchasing it. After all, I really had nothing to lose. Within the first half hour of taking the Marine Phytoplankton I felt. The swelling had left my hands, completely (this is where the RA had settled). Each day I continued to take 1 1/2 oz of the Marine Phytoplankton and I have not looked back.

It has only been 30 days and I have not taken any medications for arthritis. I have been pain free and I have not had any joint swelling. This is truly a miracle for me and it is what I have been looking for. I am recommending it to everyone I know that has RA. I believe that Marine Phytoplankton is the all-natural product that is healing my body from the inside out. You must give it a try." T. W.

Epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus also linked to canola oil, amalgam (silver filling in your teeth), sugar-free products (Aspartame), fluoride and to water chlorination/fluoridation

The Shadow of Soy

Two isoflavones found in soy, genistein and daidzen, the same two promoted by the industry for everything from menopause relief to cancer protection, were said to “demonstrate toxicity in estrogen sensitive tissues and in the thyroid.†Moreover, “adverse effects in humans occur in several tissues and, apparently, by several distinct mechanisms.†Sheehan also quoted a landmark study (Cassidy, et al. 1994), showing that as little as 45 mg of isoflavones could alter the length of a pre-menopausal woman’s menstrual cycle.

CANOLA OIL: Deadly for the Human Body! Beware of Canola Oil, Canola Oil is an Industrial Oil, Not Fit For Human ConsumptionStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.