RemedySpot.com

Developing psychic ability--brain chemicals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't know who wrote this because I clipped it from someone who was replying to it but that person said:

> Psychic development and the Brain process.> Current mood: blank> > When in Washington DC doing some research I stumbled across a book> that mentioned the method of increasing psychic ability by altering> brain chemistry. I have been in talks recently about the same topic> and it was indeed very interesting and enlightening. However the book> who's author and title escapes me at this time went on to state,> > 'We have a wonderful chemical system called the brain, the natural> clairvoyant use it all the time. It starts with the secretion of> serotonin in the pituitary body and begins to open the psychic centres.'**********************

I can tell you this is true. I have had a number of Near Death Experiences, and dealt with doctors who have studied cases like mine. They say that people who have had NDEs have their brain chemicals changed. They have alpha brain waves 24/7 instead of only part of the day like other people. That alpha brain wave is due to a change in chemistry. The spirits I have dealt with have told me that we give off a blue aura that extends quite far above our heads, that spirits can see, so if they want to get a message through to people, they look for those blue lights to try to contact the person.

After I had a nervous breakdown when my husband whom I adored abandoned me and my children, again my brain chemistry changed, and so did my psychic abilities. I was seeing scenarios of crimes and helping the police solve cases. Soon I couldn't bear seeing dead bodies, etc. so I prayed very hard for that ability to be changed to see positive things that I could make a difference with, like who was suffering and needed my help, etc. Instead, all of the ability was taken away.

When I was in nursing, I worked for only 3 weeks on the psychiatric unit. It became very apparent to me that "the veil" between this world and the spirit world is only the chemical "lithium" in our brains. People who do not have enough lithium hear the voices of the spirits that surround us all. As soon as they take lithium, the voices disappear.

When I got a hysterectomy, again my brain chemistry was changed by hormones, and again my psychic abilities changed.

All of these experiences have convinced me that even our tastes, our choices, our personalities, our behavior, is ALL CHEMICAL BASED. I have acted like a different person during all of those changes, and I feel another change coming on now. My astrological chart confirmed my feeling and said that after 11 years of desert living ( it was 11 years ago that my husband left and lupus made me bedridden), that in the middle of this year I would start with at least 7 years of oasis living (getting back everything good back into my life that the desert years took away.) I believe it is a large part of the shifting of the planets and the effects that are happening in our environment that is changing our brain chemistry.

As a Christian, I was always told that close to the day of resurrection, the "veil" between the spirit world and this world would get thinner and thinner, until "supernatural" experiences would be so common that they would not be called supernatural anymore. If our environment continues with its toxicity, its very likely that we will lose the lithium in our brains, or other brain chemicals will change, and we will gain more enlightenment. I even think that we are more enlightened now than any humans in history, because we have just entered this new era of learning the power of our minds and of our words. If we only use 10% of our brain, I am excited to see what powers we will have when we develop the other 90%, and that might be coming to pass with the chemical change in our bodies and brains.

There's my essay. lol.

Blessings,

Sheila

I

Thanks so much for sharing this! It means a lot to me, and is basically how I feel as well. I hope that things go well for you as you enter your "oasis" time!

Brightest Blessings,

Trisha

----- Original Message ----From: Sheila Wall-Wahab <penlady5@...> Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 6:19:53 PMSubject: [] Developing psychic ability--brain chemicals

I don't know who wrote this because I clipped it from someone who was replying to it but that person said:

> Psychic development and the Brain process.> Current mood: blank> > When in Washington DC doing some research I stumbled across a book> that mentioned the method of increasing psychic ability by altering> brain chemistry. I have been in talks recently about the same topic> and it was indeed very interesting and enlightening. However the book> who's author and title escapes me at this time went on to state,> > 'We have a wonderful chemical system called the brain, the natural> clairvoyant use it all the time. It starts with the secretion of> serotonin in the pituitary body and begins to open the psychic centres.'************ ********* *

I can tell you this is true. I have had a number of Near Death Experiences, and dealt with doctors who have studied cases like mine. They say that people who have had NDEs have their brain chemicals changed. They have alpha brain waves 24/7 instead of only part of the day like other people. That alpha brain wave is due to a change in chemistry. The spirits I have dealt with have told me that we give off a blue aura that extends quite far above our heads, that spirits can see, so if they want to get a message through to people, they look for those blue lights to try to contact the person.

After I had a nervous breakdown when my husband whom I adored abandoned me and my children, again my brain chemistry changed, and so did my psychic abilities. I was seeing scenarios of crimes and helping the police solve cases. Soon I couldn't bear seeing dead bodies, etc. so I prayed very hard for that ability to be changed to see positive things that I could make a difference with, like who was suffering and needed my help, etc. Instead, all of the ability was taken away.

When I was in nursing, I worked for only 3 weeks on the psychiatric unit. It became very apparent to me that "the veil" between this world and the spirit world is only the chemical "lithium" in our brains. People who do not have enough lithium hear the voices of the spirits that surround us all. As soon as they take lithium, the voices disappear.

When I got a hysterectomy, again my brain chemistry was changed by hormones, and again my psychic abilities changed.

All of these experiences have convinced me that even our tastes, our choices, our personalities, our behavior, is ALL CHEMICAL BASED. I have acted like a different person during all of those changes, and I feel another change coming on now. My astrological chart confirmed my feeling and said that after 11 years of desert living ( it was 11 years ago that my husband left and lupus made me bedridden), that in the middle of this year I would start with at least 7 years of oasis living (getting back everything good back into my life that the desert years took away.) I believe it is a large part of the shifting of the planets and the effects that are happening in our environment that is changing our brain chemistry.

As a Christian, I was always told that close to the day of resurrection, the "veil" between the spirit world and this world would get thinner and thinner, until "supernatural" experiences would be so common that they would not be called supernatural anymore. If our environment continues with its toxicity, its very likely that we will lose the lithium in our brains, or other brain chemicals will change, and we will gain more enlightenment. I even think that we are more enlightened now than any humans in history, because we have just entered this new era of learning the power of our minds and of our words. If we only use 10% of our brain, I am excited to see what powers we will have when we develop the other 90%, and that might be coming to pass with the chemical change in our bodies and brains.

There's my essay. lol.

Blessings,

Sheila

I

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.