when my lupus became extremely bad. The symptom that

actually had a doc diagnose me with Lupus was my rash on my

joints and my face was kind of red and swollen in the shape

of a butterly. I had achy joints that were swollen. I was always

very tired. I had developed an allergy to the sun. I became

very ill on my honeymoon in Aruba from the sun. I had to see

a doc there. Lets see what else,,,,,, sores in my mouth. (Mouth

ulcers) I also started to get reoccuring kidney stones, which I get to

this day. I get them all of the time which may be linked to it somehow.

Question for Angelika> > > Hi Angelika,> First off, congrats on your twins! There are a few women on the forum > hoping to start families after all this detox and it's great to hear > your story. I was wondering if you could tell us what your symptoms > were in the beginning and what you feel helped you most to recover? > Thanks! - PH> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM

Hi Steph, am sick with a sinus infection so not really reading

my email. Sorry about that.

No rash on my face more like a swollen red area in the shape

of a butterfly, only a doc would know what it was.

You don't have to have all of those symptoms just a few.

I lost larger amounts of hair but you wouldn't be able to

tell. It just stopped after a few months. It was more than

average hair loss. Very scary.

Question for Angelika> > > > > > Hi Angelika,> > First off, congrats on your twins! There are a few women on the > forum > > hoping to start families after all this detox and it's great to > hear > > your story. I was wondering if you could tell us what your > symptoms > > were in the beginning and what you feel helped you most to > recover? > > Thanks! - PH> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: > 1/24/2008 9:58 AM> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM

Hi Steph, am sick with a sinus infection so not really reading

my email. Sorry about that.

No rash on my face more like a swollen red area in the shape

of a butterfly, only a doc would know what it was.

You don't have to have all of those symptoms just a few.

I lost larger amounts of hair but you wouldn't be able to

tell. It just stopped after a few months. It was more than

average hair loss. Very scary.

Question for Angelika> > > > > > Hi Angelika,> > First off, congrats on your twins! There are a few women on the > forum > > hoping to start families after all this detox and it's great to > hear > > your story. I was wondering if you could tell us what your > symptoms > > were in the beginning and what you feel helped you most to > recover? > > Thanks! - PH> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: > 1/24/2008 9:58 AM> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM>

I feel much better now, but when I do feel weak, it is very

scary and I have to watch myself very closely. It can be

a struggle at times but it is so much better than before.

I am a completely different person. Not sure about the heavy

metals? Never tested for it. My docs didn't do that and

I was so fed up with them I just didn't go back. No

chelation therapy. I just detoxed on my own, with raw

veggies and broth. I had the blurry vision all of the time,

but no longer. It is only hard when I am exposed to light.

I use sunglasses all of the time.

I feel much better now, but when I do feel weak, it is very

scary and I have to watch myself very closely. It can be

a struggle at times but it is so much better than before.

I am a completely different person. Not sure about the heavy

metals? Never tested for it. My docs didn't do that and

I was so fed up with them I just didn't go back. No

chelation therapy. I just detoxed on my own, with raw

veggies and broth. I had the blurry vision all of the time,

but no longer. It is only hard when I am exposed to light.

I use sunglasses all of the time.

sounds like me. My husband couldn't bear to see me in bed

and so depressed. I was to the point of suicide.

Question for Angelika> > > > Hi Angelika,> First off, congrats on your twins! There are a few women on the forum > hoping to start families after all this detox and it's great to hear > your story. I was wondering if you could tell us what your symptoms > were in the beginning and what you feel helped you most to recover? > Thanks! - PH> > > > ____________________________________> No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 > 9:58 AM> > > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________> Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music._ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000> 02548) > > > ____________________________________> No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 > 9:58 AM> > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)>

sounds like me. My husband couldn't bear to see me in bed

and so depressed. I was to the point of suicide.

Question for Angelika> > > > Hi Angelika,> First off, congrats on your twins! There are a few women on the forum > hoping to start families after all this detox and it's great to hear > your story. I was wondering if you could tell us what your symptoms > were in the beginning and what you feel helped you most to recover? > Thanks! - PH> > > > ____________________________________> No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 > 9:58 AM> > > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________> Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music._ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000> 02548) > > > ____________________________________> No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 > 9:58 AM> > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)>

thank you Rogene :)

Re: Re: Question for Angelika

You might be interested in a product called Stone Free . . . check www.vitacost.com .

Hugs,

Rogene

thank you Rogene :)

Re: Re: Question for Angelika

You might be interested in a product called Stone Free . . . check www.vitacost.com .

Hugs,

Rogene

Lynn,

I am so glad to help you feel a little better. I have been

there.

Hang in there, it will pass.

I am here for you.

love,

angelika

Question for Angelika> > > Hi Angelika,> First off, congrats on your twins! There are a few women on the forum > hoping to start families after all this detox and it's great to hear > your story. I was wondering if you could tell us what your symptoms > were in the beginning and what you feel helped you most to recover? > Thanks! - PH> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM>

Lynn,

I am so glad to help you feel a little better. I have been

there.

Hang in there, it will pass.

I am here for you.

love,

angelika

not sure, don't think so.

Have you or any of the other ladies on this board

taken or had any thoughts on injectable vitamins?

I would think that would be easier on your body, not

to have to filter all of the other thinks clumped in

with oral vitamins?

Question for Angelika> > > > > > > > > Hi Angelika,> > > First off, congrats on your twins! There are a few women on the > > forum > > > hoping to start families after all this detox and it's great to > > hear > > > your story. I was wondering if you could tell us what your > > symptoms > > > were in the beginning and what you feel helped you most to > > recover? > > > Thanks! - PH> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > ----------> > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release > Date: > > 1/24/2008 9:58 AM> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: > 1/24/2008 9:58 AM> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.11/1244 - Release Date: 1/25/2008 7:44 PM

not sure, don't think so.

Have you or any of the other ladies on this board

taken or had any thoughts on injectable vitamins?

I would think that would be easier on your body, not

to have to filter all of the other thinks clumped in

with oral vitamins?

Question for Angelika> > > > > > > > > Hi Angelika,> > > First off, congrats on your twins! There are a few women on the > > forum > > > hoping to start families after all this detox and it's great to > > hear > > > your story. I was wondering if you could tell us what your > > symptoms > > > were in the beginning and what you feel helped you most to > > recover? > > > Thanks! - PH> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > ----------> > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release > Date: > > 1/24/2008 9:58 AM> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: > 1/24/2008 9:58 AM> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.11/1244 - Release Date: 1/25/2008 7:44 PM

Angelika, good morning, and welcome to this wonderful group. I have B12 injections every Saturday for depresson. It has made a big difference in my life, the depression is almost gone. My B12 is all natural, and must be made up fresh every two weeks.

Honey, in my opinion, injections work more quickly, but I am no expert. Patty or Rogene might be able answer this for you better than me. In the past I have tried to take vitamin pills, but they have always upset my stomach.

Good luck, with you healing....love you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Lea,

Thank you! I really appreciate your info. I have depression too. I can't seem

to shake it but I am hoping maybe the Vitamin B will shake it. I used to take it

in the past (sublingual liquid) and I rememer that I never had any issues with

depression. I wanted to take it again just for keeping me healthy and prevent

me from gettin sick. I didn't even think about the effects on depresion. Sounds

great. I found a place to purchase the vitamins online and administer the injections

myself. I used to administer my allergy shots myself since I couldn't afford to

pay $35 every week to have someone poke a needle in my arm. I could also

have my sister do it since she assists in surgery daily and inserts the IV in

patients. I just have to research the sources. Thanks again