RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Destructive Arthritis Due to Silicone: A Foreign-Body Reaction....we have it.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Honey.

Thank you for responding, because my legs are cramping again today. I think that I will wait until tomorrow, because we see the doctors in the morning. They will have the results of my bloodwork, and will be able to tell me how much Potassium I should be taking.

bought some blueberry muffins from Fresh Start Bakery yesterday, and they were so good...out friends came for lunch. This bakery is all natural, and it is close to our home. Their bread is wonderful and healthy. I do not like Weight Watchers, but it works for some people. At least your hubby was trying to make you happy.

I hope that you get your blood where you want it, and that you have the best doctor. You should have the best, because we want you back dancing up a storm. Have you heard from our Lynda? I worry about her having to go through this again....so sad.

When they did the bone scan yesterday, I told them to look for residual capsules in my breasts, because it would be like bone...me thinks. They all got informed on the dangers of all breast implants. I will send the link for the article today.

Sending love to you...........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Re: Re: Help this is scarey and Potassium:

Lea,

If you're not hypersensitive to silicone, they shouldn't to hurt you - But silicone dioxide is completely unnecessary. It's used as a binder to hold pills together.

You can probably locate a brand online that doesn't have silicone dioxide in it . . . Then, call around until you find a store that carries it if you don't want to order online. . . Personally, I find shopping online much easier than going to stores.

I'm doing OK . . . Still trying to get my clotting time higher so I don't have another incident. I was really, really fortunate to find a doctor who specializes in blood disorders as well as cancer. . . He's doing a very thorough job in trying to understand this. . . I feel like I'm trying to catch a cold - but I've felt that way since we got here. I suspect it has something to do with the air pollution here.

I hope you're getting that leg taken care of . . . and they get on that capsule problem . . . It's unbelievable that it could go on this long!

My hubby brought home some WeightWatchers muffins last night . . . After reading the ingredients, I had a fit! . . . The picture looked so good! . . . The muffins were awful! . . I don't think he'll do that again.

I bought a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer the other day . . . The kind you can add all kinds of attachments to. . . (I'll have to order the attachments online) . . I'm looking forward to adding a flour mill and grinder with pasta dies. . . Freshly made pasta from freshly ground flour should be really good!

Love,

Rogene

Thanks Lea,

I found out the Vitamin K in my Living Calcium is likely blocking the effects of the blood thinner I've been taking! . . .

I'm thinking I'll have to get a naturopath to help me find a natural way to keep my blood thinner . . .

There appears to be so many foods that can affect blood clotting time, that I would have to completely redo my diet - in directions I don't care to go. I like my veggies!

This hasn't stopped us from dancing though! . . . I went from the hospital to a dance.

Love,

Rogene

Thanks Lea,

I found out the Vitamin K in my Living Calcium is likely blocking the effects of the blood thinner I've been taking! . . .

I'm thinking I'll have to get a naturopath to help me find a natural way to keep my blood thinner . . .

There appears to be so many foods that can affect blood clotting time, that I would have to completely redo my diet - in directions I don't care to go. I like my veggies!

This hasn't stopped us from dancing though! . . . I went from the hospital to a dance.

Love,

Rogene

Rogene, I will let you know what my doctors have to say this morning regarding the potassium. He will have the blood work back by now.

Love you....Lea...more later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Re: Re: Destructive Arthritis Due to Silicone: A Foreign-Body Reaction....we have it.

Thanks Lea,

Love,

Rogene