RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Area you live in have effect on symptoms???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I lived in the DFW area for many years . . .

The air pollution has gotten terrible there too.

When we drove from Arlington to Dallas, my throat would be burning by the time we got there.

A few days in the area, and I'm feeling BAD!

I love Arkansas! . . . Air is clean . . . water (from the springs in Hot Springs) is excellent . . . and traffic is minimal. It's peaceful and quiet too!

Cost of living is considerably lower too. . . Yet you see mostly white men doing everything! . . . So much for not being able to get white men to work! . . . However you do have to pay them a decent wage! And it doesn't have to be reflected in a higher cost of living!

We do have higher humidity than DFW though. Those are the times when I stay inside.

Rogene

I lived in the DFW area for many years . . .

The air pollution has gotten terrible there too.

When we drove from Arlington to Dallas, my throat would be burning by the time we got there.

A few days in the area, and I'm feeling BAD!

I love Arkansas! . . . Air is clean . . . water (from the springs in Hot Springs) is excellent . . . and traffic is minimal. It's peaceful and quiet too!

Cost of living is considerably lower too. . . Yet you see mostly white men doing everything! . . . So much for not being able to get white men to work! . . . However you do have to pay them a decent wage! And it doesn't have to be reflected in a higher cost of living!

We do have higher humidity than DFW though. Those are the times when I stay inside.

Rogene