RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Will taking an antibiotic create more mold or yeast i...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ok, Thank you that is helpful. I am aware of the importance of diet thank you for that has helped a great deal with the pain. The fatigue is still a big issue. I know its been said to exercise, when is it safe to know it is ok to go back to a full fledge routine. How much is good how much is bad. I have not been able to exercise for yrs with out winding up bedridden. Prior to the onset of my symptoms I was very physically fit.I realize I am no longer the person I was.

Thank You

JoyceDelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Ok, Thank you that is helpful. I am aware of the importance of diet thank you for that has helped a great deal with the pain. The fatigue is still a big issue. I know its been said to exercise, when is it safe to know it is ok to go back to a full fledge routine. How much is good how much is bad. I have not been able to exercise for yrs with out winding up bedridden. Prior to the onset of my symptoms I was very physically fit.I realize I am no longer the person I was.

Thank You

JoyceDelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Joyce,Think in terms of moving . . . You won't be ready for "exercise" for a while. . . It's inactivity that will get you.Even if it's just lifting a leg five times, walking a half a block, lifting one pound weights . . . gradually work up to more repetitions more frequently . . . When your body says "Stop" then stop - Immediately. You'll bounce back quickly if you do. Sometimes in minutes. When you push past that little voice, you may end up bedridden.Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Joyce,Think in terms of moving . . . You won't be ready for "exercise" for a while. . . It's inactivity that will get you.Even if it's just lifting a leg five times, walking a half a block, lifting one pound weights . . . gradually work up to more repetitions more frequently . . . When your body says "Stop" then stop - Immediately. You'll bounce back quickly if you do. Sometimes in minutes. When you push past that little voice, you may end up bedridden.Hugs,Rogene