Re: Re: COLONIX

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I want to do it again. Everytime I try to take any vitamins

or supplements, it weakens my immune system and I

eventually get very sick.

I think they are very beneficial.

Re: COLONIX

, and I both tried it. It worked wonders for me but you can only do it for 90 days. I lost some weight with it too. I would say you could find the best price on Ebay.Lynn>> Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest> place to get ? or something that is as good but> doesn't cost so much ? Thanks > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM

I want to do it again. Everytime I try to take any vitamins

or supplements, it weakens my immune system and I

eventually get very sick.

I think they are very beneficial.

, and I both tried it. It worked wonders for me but you can only do it for 90 days. I lost some weight with it too. I would say you could find the best price on Ebay.Lynn>> Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest> place to get ? or something that is as good but> doesn't cost so much ? Thanks > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM

Lynn,

I think a lot of people go through that and unknowingly continue and think that they are doing good when it is

more harm. I am all for vitamins but I think that you can get them from raw foods and nuts. If that is not the case for some then getting vitamins in a more pure form would be the option for us. I have worked for a vitamin company and learned a lot from it.

Liquid vitamins are better than pill form because of the matter of absorption. Liquid vitamins are absorbed quicker by the body. The absorption rate for liquid vitamins is almost total, being placed somewhere around 98% while the rate for the pill substitutes is around 10-20%. Actually, it is claimed that 90% of the nutrients contained in a tablet or pill vitamin go directly down the toilet. The stomach and intestines are not to do very much in order to break them down liquid vitamins. Their absorption begins right in the moment they are swallowed. Unlike liquids, the absorption of pills is slower, as they are protected by certain binders and preservatives which are more difficult to break down by the stomach. With that said, our bodies have to work much harder with pill forms of supplements.

Angelika,Same with me! I have tried so many supplements and many vitamins and I get sick. I feel better without. I have wasted so much money!Has anything worked for you?Thanks, Lynn> >> > Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest> > place to get ? or something that is as good but> > doesn't cost so much ? Thanks > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> ______________> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > Find them fast with Search. > http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.11/1244 - Release Date: 1/25/2008 7:44 PM

Lynn,

I am looking into more options in liquid vitamins. If you are

eating correctly you may not need extra vitamins. You

could be overdosing. But if you examine your diet and see you

are difficient of something, I would seriously look into liquid

vitamins. In our case, our bodies would have an easier time

with them.

I will be honest, I do not eat healthy enough to get all of my

vitamins/minerals. I try but now that I have twin babies along

with a 4yr old, I seem to put myself last. I am beginning to research

vitamin injections. I don't know anything about them but I think

that they may be an option.

Angelika,Same with me! I have tried so many supplements and many vitamins and I get sick. I feel better without. I have wasted so much money!Has anything worked for you?Thanks, Lynn> >> > Has anyone tried this ? Also do you know the cheapest> > place to get ? or something that is as good but> > doesn't cost so much ? Thanks > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> ______________> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > Find them fast with Search. > http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1241 - Release Date: 1/24/2008 9:58 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.11/1244 - Release Date: 1/25/2008 7:44 PM