RemedySpot.com

Re: 3 days Post Explant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Katy,

Wow, You just made the best decision of your life. I am so happy for you. Your on the road to recovery and that just what you should do right now. For the next couple of weeks take it easy and relax until your breast lesions are all the way closed. And then from there its fasting and fasting and more fasting. You will see how much better you are going to feel. And the things you are going to learn along the way of good nutrition organic if possible that is going to lead you to full recovery. Praise God you choose the path to healing, and Breast implants did not take your life like some women. We love you and please take it easy a little bit .

In a message dated 1/19/2008 4:01:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, thesuddendeparture@... writes:

Hi Ladies,I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting. I had my first shower today (with the help of my mother) and am feeling very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue I have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is some swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a donut lift at the time of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience. Any guidance would help me out right now. As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still happy they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and shocked by how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had my implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.I know many of you have already been explanted, please share your experiences of the first week with me. I need some hope right now.Thanks,Katy. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Sweet Katy ~

I am so happy you are through all your

surgery, and healing. Your poor breasts

have been to hell and back, and they will

need time to adjust and fluff out. This

will happen. Please try not to judge the

outcome for awhile, cuz it will be changing

for a good while. Embrace the fact those

toxic time bombs are finally gone, and your

body will rejoice as time goes on.

Sending you lots of love and hugs and hope.

DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Katy,

You should begin "fluffing" soon and continue for as long as a year.

Think of a cushion after it's been sat on for a while . . . You get up and it's flat . . But as time goes by, it begins to fluff on its own.

If you'll wear a snug, but comfortable sports bra 24/7 until healing is well underway, the internal scar tissue will help give you a nice shape.

Hugs,

Rogene

I've not had implants myself, but I am a member of this board. I didn't want to let your concern go unanswered.If you go to www.explantation.com, and click on "our stories", there are photos within a lot of women's autobiographies of their implants and explants. I remember looking at those pictures and being impressed with how things firm up over time. Maybe looking at those photos will give you the hope you're looking for. Good luck. You've found the best group of women to share your journey. 3 days Post Explant

Hi Ladies,

I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting. I

had my first shower today (with the help of my mother) and am feeling

very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue I

have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is some

swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a donut lift at the time

of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel

hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience. Any

guidance would help me out right now.

As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants

were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still happy

they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and shocked by

how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had my

implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching

inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.

I know many of you have already been explanted, please share your

experiences of the first week with me. I need some hope right now.

Thanks,

Katy.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Katy,

Congrats on the explant! I am so happy for you! I totally

understand the shock of what you look like now. I was relieved to

have them out but wasn't at all prepared for the way they'd look. It

does get better with time! I was an AA or barely A at first and it

just seemed like skin. Over time they " fluff " to the point I am a

very small B...how that happened I have no idea. All the women told

me that would happen but I didn't believe them...now I do.

It's great that you have your mom there. One thing I did that I

found really helpful is I kept a journal because there were so many

emotions swirling through my head and down the road you can look back

and see the ways in which you've grown.

Be sure to keep eating healthy and drink lots of water and rest,

rest, rest! If you give me your email totally spelled out with

the " at " and the " dot " spelled out, I'll email you something to keep

you occupied. (For some reason whenever we post our email addresses

everything after the @ gets dropped). Take care, and again,

Congrats! Love, PH

>

> Hi Ladies,

>

> I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting. I

> had my first shower today (with the help of my mother) and am

feeling

> very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue I

> have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is

some

> swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a donut lift at the

time

> of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel

> hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience. Any

> guidance would help me out right now.

>

> As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants

> were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still happy

> they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and shocked

by

> how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had

my

> implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching

> inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.

>

> I know many of you have already been explanted, please share your

> experiences of the first week with me. I need some hope right now.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Katy.

>

Katy,

Please do not be too stressed about your results at this time. It is

too soon after explant to be concerned.

My breasts fluffed out over a period of about a year. My breasts did

not look anything like they did right after explant,so give them

time..lots of time.

It's a depressing time, I understand. I went through it, and I was

depressed too. But it will pass and your life will go back to

normal. Just don't be too anxious for that to happen. Be patient as

your body recovers and be good to yourself.

Love,

Patty

>

> Hi Ladies,

>

> I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting. I

> had my first shower today (with the help of my mother) and am

feeling

> very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue I

> have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is

some

> swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a donut lift at the

time

> of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel

> hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience. Any

> guidance would help me out right now.

>

> As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants

> were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still happy

> they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and shocked

by

> how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had

my

> implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching

> inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.

>

> I know many of you have already been explanted, please share your

> experiences of the first week with me. I need some hope right now.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Katy.

>

Thanks Patty, It helps alot to hear that and be re-assured!!!! It's so hard to imagine the fluffing, although I am hoping for it very much! It's also hard to imagine going back to life and to work at this point. I do not feel physically or emotionally ready for that yet. I suppose everyone is different in their healing and such, but what is the average amount of downtime? I thought I'd be well on my way after a week of rest but I am certainly not there yet. Katy:)glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Katy,Please do not be too stressed about your results at this time. It is too soon after explant to be concerned.My breasts fluffed out over a period of about a year. My breasts did not look anything like they did right after explant,so give them time..lots of time.It's a depressing time, I understand. I went through it, and I was depressed too. But it will pass and your life will go back to normal. Just don't be too anxious for that to happen. Be patient as your body recovers and be good to yourself.Love,Patty>> Hi Ladies,> > I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting. I > had my first shower today (with the help of my

mother) and am feeling > very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue I > have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is some > swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a donut lift at the time > of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel > hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience. Any > guidance would help me out right now. > > As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants > were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still happy > they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and shocked by > how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had my > implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching > inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.> > I know many of you have

already been explanted, please share your > experiences of the first week with me. I need some hope right now.> > Thanks,> > Katy.>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Thanks Patty, It helps alot to hear that and be re-assured!!!! It's so hard to imagine the fluffing, although I am hoping for it very much! It's also hard to imagine going back to life and to work at this point. I do not feel physically or emotionally ready for that yet. I suppose everyone is different in their healing and such, but what is the average amount of downtime? I thought I'd be well on my way after a week of rest but I am certainly not there yet. Katy:)glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Katy,Please do not be too stressed about your results at this time. It is too soon after explant to be concerned.My breasts fluffed out over a period of about a year. My breasts did not look anything like they did right after explant,so give them time..lots of time.It's a depressing time, I understand. I went through it, and I was depressed too. But it will pass and your life will go back to normal. Just don't be too anxious for that to happen. Be patient as your body recovers and be good to yourself.Love,Patty>> Hi Ladies,> > I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting. I > had my first shower today (with the help of my

mother) and am feeling > very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue I > have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is some > swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a donut lift at the time > of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel > hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience. Any > guidance would help me out right now. > > As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants > were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still happy > they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and shocked by > how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had my > implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching > inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.> > I know many of you have

already been explanted, please share your > experiences of the first week with me. I need some hope right now.> > Thanks,> > Katy.>

Dede, Thank you for all the support. It is hard to readjust after explant, but each day gets a little better. I am trying not to stress about the results, trying to be patient... I am so glad it is over, so glad to be free and get on with my life. I hope you will get your day too Dede!! Mine was a long road, but I have made it this far. Love Katy:)DGRAHAMA@... wrote: Sweet Katy ~

I am so happy you are through all your surgery, and healing. Your poor breasts have been to hell and back, and they will need time to adjust and fluff out. This will happen. Please try not to judge the outcome for awhile, cuz it will be changing for a good while. Embrace the fact those toxic time bombs are finally gone, and your body will rejoice as time goes on. Sending you lots of love and hugs and hope. Dede Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi PH, Thank you so much for your message. My email address is thesuddendeparture"at""dot"ca I am still resting at my mom's place and I don't have much desire to throw myself back into life yet. I am so grateful that she has been able to help me through this, I can't imagine what I would have done had I been alone at my apartment. It is so good to be reminded about the fluffing. I cannot wait to see some fluffing happen!! I think I am less than an A cup now, although it's hard to tell because as you say, it seems like just skin right now. Poor little boobies have been through alot! Thanks for the hope and reassurance! xo Katy:)perfecthealth68 <perfecthealth68@...> wrote: Katy,Congrats on the explant! I am so happy for you! I totally understand the shock of what you look like now. I was relieved to have them out but wasn't at all prepared for the way they'd look. It does get better with time! I was an AA or barely A at first and it just seemed like skin. Over time they "fluff" to the point I am a very small B...how that happened I have no idea. All the women told me that would happen but I didn't believe them...now I do.It's great that you have your mom there. One thing I did that I found really helpful is I kept a

journal because there were so many emotions swirling through my head and down the road you can look back and see the ways in which you've grown.Be sure to keep eating healthy and drink lots of water and rest, rest, rest! If you give me your email totally spelled out with the "at" and the "dot" spelled out, I'll email you something to keep you occupied. (For some reason whenever we post our email addresses everything after the @ gets dropped). Take care, and again, Congrats! Love, PH>> Hi Ladies,> > I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting. I > had my first shower today (with the help of my mother) and am feeling > very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue I >

have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is some > swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a donut lift at the time > of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel > hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience. Any > guidance would help me out right now. > > As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants > were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still happy > they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and shocked by > how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had my > implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching > inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.> > I know many of you have already been explanted, please share your > experiences of the first week with me. I need some hope right

now.> > Thanks,> > Katy.>

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Hi PH, Thank you so much for your message. My email address is thesuddendeparture"at""dot"ca I am still resting at my mom's place and I don't have much desire to throw myself back into life yet. I am so grateful that she has been able to help me through this, I can't imagine what I would have done had I been alone at my apartment. It is so good to be reminded about the fluffing. I cannot wait to see some fluffing happen!! I think I am less than an A cup now, although it's hard to tell because as you say, it seems like just skin right now. Poor little boobies have been through alot! Thanks for the hope and reassurance! xo Katy:)perfecthealth68 <perfecthealth68@...> wrote: Katy,Congrats on the explant! I am so happy for you! I totally understand the shock of what you look like now. I was relieved to have them out but wasn't at all prepared for the way they'd look. It does get better with time! I was an AA or barely A at first and it just seemed like skin. Over time they "fluff" to the point I am a very small B...how that happened I have no idea. All the women told me that would happen but I didn't believe them...now I do.It's great that you have your mom there. One thing I did that I found really helpful is I kept a

journal because there were so many emotions swirling through my head and down the road you can look back and see the ways in which you've grown.Be sure to keep eating healthy and drink lots of water and rest, rest, rest! If you give me your email totally spelled out with the "at" and the "dot" spelled out, I'll email you something to keep you occupied. (For some reason whenever we post our email addresses everything after the @ gets dropped). Take care, and again, Congrats! Love, PH>> Hi Ladies,> > I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting. I > had my first shower today (with the help of my mother) and am feeling > very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue I >

have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is some > swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a donut lift at the time > of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel > hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience. Any > guidance would help me out right now. > > As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants > were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still happy > they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and shocked by > how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had my > implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching > inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.> > I know many of you have already been explanted, please share your > experiences of the first week with me. I need some hope right

now.> > Thanks,> > Katy.>

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Thanks ballerina! I went back and looked through explantation.com last night and it did make me feel a little more hopeful:) Katy:)Ballerina Breastaug <ballerinabreastaug@...> wrote: I've not had implants myself, but I am a member of this board. I didn't want to let your concern go unanswered.If

you go to www.explantation.com, and click on "our stories", there are photos within a lot of women's autobiographies of their implants and explants. I remember looking at those pictures and being impressed with how things firm up over time. Maybe looking at those photos will give you the hope you're looking for. Good luck. You've found the best group of women to share your journey. 3 days Post Explant Hi Ladies,I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting. I had my first shower today (with the

help of my mother) and am feeling very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue I have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is some swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a donut lift at the time of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience. Any guidance would help me out right now. As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still happy they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and shocked by how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had my implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.I know many of you have already been explanted, please share your experiences of the first week with me. I

need some hope right now.Thanks,Katy. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Rogene, Thanks for the pillow analogy! My little pillows sure are squashed at the moment, but it sure feels good to be free!! Until then I will try not to worry and keep that sports bra on.. Hugs, Katy:)saxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: Katy, You should begin "fluffing" soon and continue for as long as a year. Think of a cushion after it's been sat on for a while . . . You get up and it's flat . . But as time goes by, it begins to fluff on its own. If you'll wear a snug, but comfortable sports bra 24/7 until healing is well underway, the internal scar tissue will help give you a nice shape. Hugs, Rogene

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Hi Rogene, Thanks for the pillow analogy! My little pillows sure are squashed at the moment, but it sure feels good to be free!! Until then I will try not to worry and keep that sports bra on.. Hugs, Katy:)saxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: Katy, You should begin "fluffing" soon and continue for as long as a year. Think of a cushion after it's been sat on for a while . . . You get up and it's flat . . But as time goes by, it begins to fluff on its own. If you'll wear a snug, but comfortable sports bra 24/7 until healing is well underway, the internal scar tissue will help give you a nice shape. Hugs, Rogene

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Hi Katy,

I just emailed you personally. Check your inbox! Love, PH

> >

> > Hi Ladies,

> >

> > I made it through my explant and am only now just up to posting.

I

> > had my first shower today (with the help of my mother) and am

> feeling

> > very depressed about the results of my surgery. The little tissue

I

> > have left is loose and mushy and shapeless. I know that there is

> some

> > swelling, but I look totally deflated. I had a donut lift at the

> time

> > of explant and thought that would help, but so far I do not feel

> > hopeful. I know this is a surgery that requires some patience.

Any

> > guidance would help me out right now.

> >

> > As soon as I woke up in recovery I felt so happy that my implants

> > were finally out of me (after more than 10 years). I am still

happy

> > they are gone, I am just feeling really self conscious and

shocked

> by

> > how dramatic the difference is. I nervous about my results. I had

> my

> > implants under the muscle and so there is all kinds of stitching

> > inside which is tight and sore and keeps me from moving my arms.

> >

> > I know many of you have already been explanted, please share your

> > experiences of the first week with me. I need some hope right now.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Katy.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Canada

Messenger for the Web BETA

>

Hi Katy,

I just emailed you personally. Check your inbox! Love, PH

> >

> > Hi Ladies,

> >

I

> feeling

I

> some

> time

Any

> >

happy

shocked

> by

> my

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Katy.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Canada

Messenger for the Web BETA

>

Katy,

I think the average downtime is about a week to two weeks. Of course,

our emotions can affect that alot. When you are depressed and

emotionally spent, it can really affect physical healing, and you

just may not be ready to get back into work.

On the other hand, if we spend too much time at home or too much time

focusing on our inward thoughts and emotions, it isn't healthy

either, and sometimes getting back out into the working world helps

put things into better perspective, and we can heal better. But only

if the job is not stressful! Or is one that you love and it helps

keep you occupied so that you can't fall back into those thought

patterns that are not healthy.

Just play things by ear and you will know when you are ready. It

shouldn't be too much longer. I hope you have family to help support

you though...you aren't alone are you?

Patty

> >

> > Hi Ladies,

> >

I

> feeling

I

> some

> time

Any

> >

happy

shocked

> by

> my

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Katy.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

>

Katy,

I think the average downtime is about a week to two weeks. Of course,

our emotions can affect that alot. When you are depressed and

emotionally spent, it can really affect physical healing, and you

just may not be ready to get back into work.

On the other hand, if we spend too much time at home or too much time

focusing on our inward thoughts and emotions, it isn't healthy

either, and sometimes getting back out into the working world helps

put things into better perspective, and we can heal better. But only

if the job is not stressful! Or is one that you love and it helps

keep you occupied so that you can't fall back into those thought

patterns that are not healthy.

Just play things by ear and you will know when you are ready. It

shouldn't be too much longer. I hope you have family to help support

you though...you aren't alone are you?

Patty

> >

> > Hi Ladies,

> >

I

> feeling

I

> some

> time

Any

> >

happy

shocked

> by

> my

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Katy.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

>