RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Addison's Disease. Does it go away?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My friend here, also implanted, developed 's. Her Endocrinologist said she would be on lifelong cortisol replacement.

Cathie

In a message dated 1/11/08 9:41:42 AM, devans@... writes:

Patty, it seems like the 's disease has gone, or is that possible? My health is not good, but my depression is getting better with the natural B12 shots. I just do not understand what is going on regarding my health. My doctors are treating the symptoms only. The garbage should be removed from my breasts, but we think that I could be on a list. I get so discouraged with all of this abuse...if only I had this group before my ruptured implants were removed.

Honey, you should become a doctor, because you would be wonderful...Honey, you should become

We love you so...Lea

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

My friend here, also implanted, developed 's. Her Endocrinologist said she would be on lifelong cortisol replacement.

Cathie

In a message dated 1/11/08 9:41:42 AM, devans@... writes:

Patty, it seems like the 's disease has gone, or is that possible? My health is not good, but my depression is getting better with the natural B12 shots. I just do not understand what is going on regarding my health. My doctors are treating the symptoms only. The garbage should be removed from my breasts, but we think that I could be on a list. I get so discouraged with all of this abuse...if only I had this group before my ruptured implants were removed.

Honey, you should become a doctor, because you would be wonderful...Honey, you should become

We love you so...Lea

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Honey, you should become a doctor, because you would be wonderful...it is never too late.

We love you so...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````````

Re: Re: Sue, very suspicious> > > > In a message dated 1/10/08 10:36:35 AM, devans@... writes:> > > > > Patty, my cortisol levels were so very low, and the doctors did put me on progesterone injections, which made me worse. I was allergic to them, and they had to stop using it....wonders me! Every time that I have any injection, it causes symptoms. We think that it is because of the silicone coating on the needles. I plan on asking the doctors who we interview about this on Saturday. They come from different parts of the World, and they might know something about this. These doctors were practising medicine in their country, but they must requalify before they can practise medicine in Canada.> > > These low cortisol levels may well be one reason why so many implanted women who are put on Prednisone or other steroids, are unable to get off of them when they try to cut their dose. One Rheumatologist I saw told me that he was unable to get any of the implant women he had seen off of Prednisone... I can well identify with that... Once I am at low levels, all hell breaks loose when I cut my dose, even half of a mg...> > My (previously implanted) friend has now developed 's Disease now and must be on cortisol (Cortef) for the rest of her life. I don't know if autoantibodies are what are causing so many problems with the adrenals, thyroids etc., but this is what showed up in my thyroid testing...> > Cathie> > > **************> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>

Honey, you should become a doctor, because you would be wonderful...it is never too late.

We love you so...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````````

Re: Re: Sue, very suspicious> > > > In a message dated 1/10/08 10:36:35 AM, devans@... writes:> > > > > Patty, my cortisol levels were so very low, and the doctors did put me on progesterone injections, which made me worse. I was allergic to them, and they had to stop using it....wonders me! Every time that I have any injection, it causes symptoms. We think that it is because of the silicone coating on the needles. I plan on asking the doctors who we interview about this on Saturday. They come from different parts of the World, and they might know something about this. These doctors were practising medicine in their country, but they must requalify before they can practise medicine in Canada.> > > These low cortisol levels may well be one reason why so many implanted women who are put on Prednisone or other steroids, are unable to get off of them when they try to cut their dose. One Rheumatologist I saw told me that he was unable to get any of the implant women he had seen off of Prednisone... I can well identify with that... Once I am at low levels, all hell breaks loose when I cut my dose, even half of a mg...> > My (previously implanted) friend has now developed 's Disease now and must be on cortisol (Cortef) for the rest of her life. I don't know if autoantibodies are what are causing so many problems with the adrenals, thyroids etc., but this is what showed up in my thyroid testing...> > Cathie> > > **************> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>

Patty, thank you for this. I will take this to the doctors tomorrow. They really want to learn more...love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Re: Re: Sue, very suspicious> > > > > > > > In a message dated 1/10/08 10:36:35 AM, devans@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > Patty, my cortisol levels were so very low, and the doctors did > put me on progesterone injections, which made me worse. I was > allergic to them, and they had to stop using it....wonders me! Every > time that I have any injection, it causes symptoms. We think that it > is because of the silicone coating on the needles. I plan on asking > the doctors who we interview about this on Saturday. They come from > different parts of the World, and they might know something about > this. These doctors were practising medicine in their country, but > they must requalify before they can practise medicine in Canada.> > > > > > These low cortisol levels may well be one reason why so many > implanted women who are put on Prednisone or other steroids, are > unable to get off of them when they try to cut their dose. One > Rheumatologist I saw told me that he was unable to get any of the > implant women he had seen off of Prednisone... I can well identify > with that... Once I am at low levels, all hell breaks loose when I > cut my dose, even half of a mg...> > > > My (previously implanted) friend has now developed 's > Disease now and must be on cortisol (Cortef) for the rest of her > life. I don't know if autoantibodies are what are causing so many > problems with the adrenals, thyroids etc., but this is what showed up > in my thyroid testing...> > > > Cathie> > > > > > **************> > Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.> > http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?> NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> >>

Patty, thank you for this. I will take this to the doctors tomorrow. They really want to learn more...love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Re: Re: Sue, very suspicious> > > > > > > > In a message dated 1/10/08 10:36:35 AM, devans@ writes:> > > > > > > > > > Patty, my cortisol levels were so very low, and the doctors did > put me on progesterone injections, which made me worse. I was > allergic to them, and they had to stop using it....wonders me! Every > time that I have any injection, it causes symptoms. We think that it > is because of the silicone coating on the needles. I plan on asking > the doctors who we interview about this on Saturday. They come from > different parts of the World, and they might know something about > this. These doctors were practising medicine in their country, but > they must requalify before they can practise medicine in Canada.> > > > > > These low cortisol levels may well be one reason why so many > implanted women who are put on Prednisone or other steroids, are > unable to get off of them when they try to cut their dose. One > Rheumatologist I saw told me that he was unable to get any of the > implant women he had seen off of Prednisone... I can well identify > with that... Once I am at low levels, all hell breaks loose when I > cut my dose, even half of a mg...> > > > My (previously implanted) friend has now developed 's > Disease now and must be on cortisol (Cortef) for the rest of her > life. I don't know if autoantibodies are what are causing so many > problems with the adrenals, thyroids etc., but this is what showed up > in my thyroid testing...> > > > Cathie> > > > > > **************> > Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.> > http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?> NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> >>