RemedySpot.com

Did any of you develop lots of moles after implants?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hemangioma, and they come in all sizes

and shapes, some are flat and some

raised. There are also moles that can

look the same, but are not.

Safest to have them checked sometime.Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

hemangioma, and they come in all sizes

and shapes, some are flat and some

raised. There are also moles that can

look the same, but are not.

Safest to have them checked sometime.Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Patty ~

I did this for the doc I worked

for. He charged 10-25 per spot

done. It was a big money maker !

He showed staff how to do it, and

had us do it for him........

Hugs ~ DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Patty ~

I did this for the doc I worked

for. He charged 10-25 per spot

done. It was a big money maker !

He showed staff how to do it, and

had us do it for him........

Hugs ~ DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Yes, we can have hemangiomas inside or outside, these are vascular in

nature. They are not dangerous unless they keep growing. Or, if

they get cut off, they can bleed excessively. One that is growing is

very dangerous. My son had one and had to have it removed and

cauterized, as he could have bled to death if it had been cut or

broken. It was growing and was getting pretty large.

Most are not dangerous and most do not grow.

Lynda

At 06:19 AM 1/6/2008, you wrote:

>hemangioma, and they come in all sizes

>and shapes, some are flat and some

>raised. There are also moles that can

>look the same, but are not.

>Safest to have them checked sometime.

>

>

>

>

>----------

>Start the year off right.

><http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>Easy

>ways to stay in shape in the new year.

>

Yes, we can have hemangiomas inside or outside, these are vascular in

nature. They are not dangerous unless they keep growing. Or, if

they get cut off, they can bleed excessively. One that is growing is

very dangerous. My son had one and had to have it removed and

cauterized, as he could have bled to death if it had been cut or

broken. It was growing and was getting pretty large.

Most are not dangerous and most do not grow.

Lynda

At 06:19 AM 1/6/2008, you wrote:

>hemangioma, and they come in all sizes

>and shapes, some are flat and some

>raised. There are also moles that can

>look the same, but are not.

>Safest to have them checked sometime.

>

>

>

>

>----------

>Start the year off right.

><http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>Easy

>ways to stay in shape in the new year.

>

Thank you to all of the new ladies who are helping to get the word out. Cathie, please stay with us. When I do not see any posts from you, I get worried. I have to stay away from the computer because is working in this room. He needs it to be quiet, and my leg is stopping me from sitting for long periods.

Sending love to each and every lady in our special group.....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````

Re: Did any of you develop lots of moles after implants?

Yes indeed April. I have those right on my chest too... I have shown them to several doctors, but I get the usual blank stare....Actually, I was wondering if most doctors function in a comalike state, coming to only if someone drops dead in front of them... Maybe this is just normal behavior for them...CathieIn a message dated 1/5/08 10:31:49 AM, aprilenlightenedproducts writes:

I have always had quite a few moles. But it seems like in the past fewyears (I got my implants 6 yrs ago) I've developed LOTS of them. Theyare limited to the areas of my upper chest, stomach and back. A lot ofthem are red moles, which has concerned me. I have looked up thecharacteristics of melanoma and luckily they do not look cancerous. Idid a search on this forum and found this quote:"Purpura results from the extravasation of blood from the vasculatureinto the skin or mucous membranes. Therefore, purpuric lesions do notblanch with pressure. Depending on their size, purpuric lesions aretraditionally classified as petechiae (pinpoint hemorrhages less than 2mm in greatest diameter), purpura (2 mm to 1 cm) or ecchymoses (morethan 1 cm).1 Although purpura itself is not dangerous, it may be thesign of an underlying life-threatening disorder. (some people refer topurpura's as "blood moles")"I'm wondering if the moles are the result of my immune system fightingthese foreign invaders? I guess it's all the more confirmation thatI'm doing the right thing by getting these implants out. I was justwondering if any of you have had this same issue and if you've foundout a reason for it.Thanks!April**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Thank you to all of the new ladies who are helping to get the word out. Cathie, please stay with us. When I do not see any posts from you, I get worried. I have to stay away from the computer because is working in this room. He needs it to be quiet, and my leg is stopping me from sitting for long periods.

Sending love to each and every lady in our special group.....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````

Re: Did any of you develop lots of moles after implants?

Yes indeed April. I have those right on my chest too... I have shown them to several doctors, but I get the usual blank stare....Actually, I was wondering if most doctors function in a comalike state, coming to only if someone drops dead in front of them... Maybe this is just normal behavior for them...CathieIn a message dated 1/5/08 10:31:49 AM, aprilenlightenedproducts writes:

I have always had quite a few moles. But it seems like in the past fewyears (I got my implants 6 yrs ago) I've developed LOTS of them. Theyare limited to the areas of my upper chest, stomach and back. A lot ofthem are red moles, which has concerned me. I have looked up thecharacteristics of melanoma and luckily they do not look cancerous. Idid a search on this forum and found this quote:"Purpura results from the extravasation of blood from the vasculatureinto the skin or mucous membranes. Therefore, purpuric lesions do notblanch with pressure. Depending on their size, purpuric lesions aretraditionally classified as petechiae (pinpoint hemorrhages less than 2mm in greatest diameter), purpura (2 mm to 1 cm) or ecchymoses (morethan 1 cm).1 Although purpura itself is not dangerous, it may be thesign of an underlying life-threatening disorder. (some people refer topurpura's as "blood moles")"I'm wondering if the moles are the result of my immune system fightingthese foreign invaders? I guess it's all the more confirmation thatI'm doing the right thing by getting these implants out. I was justwondering if any of you have had this same issue and if you've foundout a reason for it.Thanks!April**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489