RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Question for Rogene & Patty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Congratulations Rogene,

good Report Praise the Lord !!! Its nice to hear good news on here.

Love

In a message dated 3/20/2008 7:37:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01@... writes:

Jill,No one has reported info being used against them . . but the possibility always exists. . . And you'd probably never know.If there's any possibility that you may be hurt, we can get rid of all messages with your name on them. . . You can delete any message YOU wrote. . . If you need help getting rid of messages with your address copied into it, if you'll give me a list of the message numbers, I'll delete them for you. . . The sooner, the better.Hugs,Rogene

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Jill,No one has reported info being used against them . . but the possibility always exists. . . And you'd probably never know.If there's any possibility that you may be hurt, we can get rid of all messages with your name on them. . . You can delete any message YOU wrote. . . If you need help getting rid of messages with your address copied into it, if you'll give me a list of the message numbers, I'll delete them for you. . . The sooner, the better.Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Jill,Go the group page - Click on the "Visit Your Group" link.Then go to "Messages" . . .Search for messages containing YOUR email addy.You'll be able to delete the ones YOU post.There will be numbers by the messages. If you'll send me a list of those you can't delete, I'll do it for you.Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Jill,Go the group page - Click on the "Visit Your Group" link.Then go to "Messages" . . .Search for messages containing YOUR email addy.You'll be able to delete the ones YOU post.There will be numbers by the messages. If you'll send me a list of those you can't delete, I'll do it for you.Hugs,Rogene