Please talk to before doing this

I spoke to her on the phone and said she

would stop in to talk about this to all of you

There is someone else Dr. Kolb is using

I have forgotten the reasoning behind it

I suggest e-mailing Dr. Kolb or wait for

Sandy~

Sandy,

Sorry it took me so long to write... yes Dr. Kolb told me she found someone who is testing the implants in New York, I plan to write to her and get the name of the place. On another note it depends on what a person is wanting to test the implants for... For example my implants had defective valve's and Dr. Blais is clearly a qualified analyst to test anyone's implants to determine many of things, defective valve's or products, amount of implant volume lost, the manufacturer who made the implant, takes pictures of the implants,etc. Dr. Blais is only an analyst, he preserves your implants and does not invade the contents of the implant.

The person Dr. Kolb has found invades the implant and goes in to test the implant to see what is growing within the implant. So this may help for further medical treatment, etc.

I am not for sure what all Dr. Blais can do to the implant, however he is a wonderful Man and I have the most respect for his work. He is highly recommended by myself to test for the flaws of an implant. I would suggest doing a different approach all together through my own research and for other legal reasons, not that we can do anything legal to ever recover our money for sickness from implants, just in case a future class action comes to play regarding implants, you would have the documents to prove your case.

I would recommend the explant surgeon to send them to Dr. Blais upon removal to get the anaylis of defective product, lot number, make, pictures, volume loss, etc. Then have Dr. Blais send them directly to someone who would then invade the implant to test the contents of the fluid and growth inside the implant.

I will write to Dr. Kolb and ask her who she has found to do this, in fact I plan to send my implants to this person myself, someday... Dr. Blais still has my implants, preserved waiting on my call so He can then send them to this person himself, that way I am never tampering with the implant myself... Then I can find out what was growing inside of Me, I doubt it will make a difference, the damage is done from the implant. However, you will not be guessing what went wrong... I do know from sending them off to Dr. Blais, I was sold a defective product, carelessly made from the manufacturer.. I also know that I will never compensate for them making such a product that make so many of us sick, I am on my own to be sick and daily struggles from there defective device. I don't think there is a cure even if they did test the inside of the contents, but I will find the truth and have my own piece of mind and evidence that I am not CRAZY as most doctors will try to tell you that you are, when truthfully you have breast implant sickness.... I will find the other analyst name out from Dr. Kolb and write back as soon as I get the name... Dr. Blais knows his business and is a very honest, caring Man who sticks his neck out daily to try to help women sick from implants and tells them the truth behind there sickness... The manufacturers are just covering up there defective products with nasty mold growing inside of them, to make a buck...

God Bless All,

~Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.