RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Patty - thyroid/adrenals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Patty - No worries, I totally understand. Just write when you have time.....I am sure you have alot better information than I am finding and honestly, half of it confuses me sometimes because it is contradicting.......lol

Love,

Beth

Re: Patty - thyroid/adrenals

Hi Beth!I promise I will get back to you! I just got back from a 2 day convention and my mind is a swirl of activity--so much excitement going on! (My husband also just opened another new business today, so my life is definitely in hyper-mode. I have to pray for sanity through all these changes....) !I definitely will be responding though....I apologize sincerely to anyone who has written to me and I have not responded... please write me personally if you've had a question that's been overlooked. Just give me a day or two to recover!Patty>> Patty, I just got the results back from my second hair analysis and > my ND went over them pretty well with me.

I just had a few > questions/concerns and I was hoping you could maybe explain them a > little better or more clearly to me. > > First of all, he beleives I am in extreme Adrenal Burnout. As he > put it with a smile "how are there any lights left on my Christmas > tee". He honestly asked how I get out of bed every morning and > function the way I do. I am assuming he feels it is pretty bad. > However, I know there is a very close relationship between the > adrenal and thyroid. He said at this point, he is not real > concerned with my thyroid but it is definately something to keep an > eye on over the next year or so. I have had trouble losing weight > since I had my first child and actually, had gained about 10 pounds > within 6 months before I even got pregnant. I am wondering if this > is a condition I have had for several years and the

implants/surgery > just threw me overboard. Also, he recommended some diet changes as > far as avoiding sugar and simple carbs. He recommended I try to > exercise about 30 mins. 3 times a week. He also gave me a > homeopathic formula (drops) for adrenal support. I honestly do not > feel as bad as he said my results looked. Yes, I am tired and > fatigued most days but I do ok. I do have headaches and mood swings > pretty bad. I also have some dizziness/memory problems back > (although not as bad). I know it has been worse the past week or > so. Almost like I am in a flare up or something. He thinks this is > what is causing my dizziness. Any suggestions besides sleep and > avoiding stress you think may help with this healing process? As > far as sleep, well that is just not going to happen. Not with my > two boys and my hubby overseas.... .I will have

to find another way > to heal besides more sleep....... lol> > Ok, also, he was pretty concerned about my calcium/magnesium ratio. > It 10.22/1 and my low sodium/potassium ratio of 2.00/1. He feels > this is why I have my digestion problems and is treating me for > Candida even though my digestion has greatly improved.> > He also feel that due to my low sodium/potassium, I have > catabolism. He thinks this is what is slowing down my metabolism. > He feels this may also be what is causing some inflammation of the > joints. He also feels if I can get my potassium up, it will greatly > help my adrenals. > > I have a very nice types out report that explains things VERY > nicely, I feel like I am rambling on about this so if any other info > would be helpful, I do have some more in-depth info on this test. > However, I guess I am

just wondering about my adrenals/thyroid. I am > on a homeopathic for Zinc although, I am not sure exactly what this > is suppose to do. He feels if I can get some of the mineral > inbalances under control, other things will improve themselves. > What are you thoughts?> > I just purchased a book called The Thyroid Solution. It seems to > have alot of wonderful info in it to understand the who thyoid > process. I have also read where infrared sauna's are believed to be > a good benefit for adrenal problems. Right now he just feels I am > in adrenal burnout and it is causing stress on my thyroid. He > believes if I can get my adrenals under control, my thyroid should > also be ok. > > What are your thoughts on all of this???> > Love,> Beth>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Patty - No worries, I totally understand. Just write when you have time.....I am sure you have alot better information than I am finding and honestly, half of it confuses me sometimes because it is contradicting.......lol

Love,

Beth

Re: Patty - thyroid/adrenals

Hi Beth!I promise I will get back to you! I just got back from a 2 day convention and my mind is a swirl of activity--so much excitement going on! (My husband also just opened another new business today, so my life is definitely in hyper-mode. I have to pray for sanity through all these changes....) !I definitely will be responding though....I apologize sincerely to anyone who has written to me and I have not responded... please write me personally if you've had a question that's been overlooked. Just give me a day or two to recover!Patty>> Patty, I just got the results back from my second hair analysis and > my ND went over them pretty well with me.

I just had a few > questions/concerns and I was hoping you could maybe explain them a > little better or more clearly to me. > > First of all, he beleives I am in extreme Adrenal Burnout. As he > put it with a smile "how are there any lights left on my Christmas > tee". He honestly asked how I get out of bed every morning and > function the way I do. I am assuming he feels it is pretty bad. > However, I know there is a very close relationship between the > adrenal and thyroid. He said at this point, he is not real > concerned with my thyroid but it is definately something to keep an > eye on over the next year or so. I have had trouble losing weight > since I had my first child and actually, had gained about 10 pounds > within 6 months before I even got pregnant. I am wondering if this > is a condition I have had for several years and the

implants/surgery > just threw me overboard. Also, he recommended some diet changes as > far as avoiding sugar and simple carbs. He recommended I try to > exercise about 30 mins. 3 times a week. He also gave me a > homeopathic formula (drops) for adrenal support. I honestly do not > feel as bad as he said my results looked. Yes, I am tired and > fatigued most days but I do ok. I do have headaches and mood swings > pretty bad. I also have some dizziness/memory problems back > (although not as bad). I know it has been worse the past week or > so. Almost like I am in a flare up or something. He thinks this is > what is causing my dizziness. Any suggestions besides sleep and > avoiding stress you think may help with this healing process? As > far as sleep, well that is just not going to happen. Not with my > two boys and my hubby overseas.... .I will have

to find another way > to heal besides more sleep....... lol> > Ok, also, he was pretty concerned about my calcium/magnesium ratio. > It 10.22/1 and my low sodium/potassium ratio of 2.00/1. He feels > this is why I have my digestion problems and is treating me for > Candida even though my digestion has greatly improved.> > He also feel that due to my low sodium/potassium, I have > catabolism. He thinks this is what is slowing down my metabolism. > He feels this may also be what is causing some inflammation of the > joints. He also feels if I can get my potassium up, it will greatly > help my adrenals. > > I have a very nice types out report that explains things VERY > nicely, I feel like I am rambling on about this so if any other info > would be helpful, I do have some more in-depth info on this test. > However, I guess I am

just wondering about my adrenals/thyroid. I am > on a homeopathic for Zinc although, I am not sure exactly what this > is suppose to do. He feels if I can get some of the mineral > inbalances under control, other things will improve themselves. > What are you thoughts?> > I just purchased a book called The Thyroid Solution. It seems to > have alot of wonderful info in it to understand the who thyoid > process. I have also read where infrared sauna's are believed to be > a good benefit for adrenal problems. Right now he just feels I am > in adrenal burnout and it is causing stress on my thyroid. He > believes if I can get my adrenals under control, my thyroid should > also be ok. > > What are your thoughts on all of this???> > Love,> Beth>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.