RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Lea in hospital again...Thank you:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bindi, you are so very sweet. Thank you for your support. This group has been a lifesaver for me, and I will try to respond to everyone soon.

Yesterday, I saw Kacy Long being interviewed on the Morning show. She was very brave to do this, because she will save many women from being damaged like most of us. I love her for speaking out.

We have to go to the doctor this morning, and I am not very strong, but I must go. The doctors told me that I must wear a mask everywhere that I go.

Sending love, and hope to each lady in this group...more later....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Lea in hospital again...

Please send healing wishes to Lea from Bindi. I'm certain all the best angel-fishes are swimming her way!

Love,

Bindi

Guest guest

Bindi, you are so very sweet. Thank you for your support. This group has been a lifesaver for me, and I will try to respond to everyone soon.

Yesterday, I saw Kacy Long being interviewed on the Morning show. She was very brave to do this, because she will save many women from being damaged like most of us. I love her for speaking out.

We have to go to the doctor this morning, and I am not very strong, but I must go. The doctors told me that I must wear a mask everywhere that I go.

Sending love, and hope to each lady in this group...more later....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Lea in hospital again...

Please send healing wishes to Lea from Bindi. I'm certain all the best angel-fishes are swimming her way!

Love,

Bindi