RemedySpot.com

Re: ROGENE PATTY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sue . . . I had hoped your dizziness had let up, if not stopped.Please try just one coffee enema . . . Organic, of course . . . At the worse, you might feel a bit worse for a little while . . . But it holds the possibility that you might find a way to start feeling better! So many of our ladies have. I don't remember anyone reporting feeling worse after one.You might check your calorie count . . . It's easy to fall behind in necessary calories when on a restrictive diet. . . Look for what you CAN eat! . . . There are lots of online recipes for specialized diets. You can find calories in nuts, coconut oil, olive oil, fish, etc. Please stay with us! . . . We miss you! . . . Having

the support of others can make a huge difference!How are your sons doing?Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Sue . . . I had hoped your dizziness had let up, if not stopped.Please try just one coffee enema . . . Organic, of course . . . At the worse, you might feel a bit worse for a little while . . . But it holds the possibility that you might find a way to start feeling better! So many of our ladies have. I don't remember anyone reporting feeling worse after one.You might check your calorie count . . . It's easy to fall behind in necessary calories when on a restrictive diet. . . Look for what you CAN eat! . . . There are lots of online recipes for specialized diets. You can find calories in nuts, coconut oil, olive oil, fish, etc. Please stay with us! . . . We miss you! . . . Having

the support of others can make a huge difference!How are your sons doing?Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Get well honey, we all love you so much...always....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

ROGENE PATTY

Hi ladies

Rogene I have no doubt you will be fine I just wish you didn’t have to go through this……..big hugs.

I have not been so good really.

I am following my diet restrictions no milk,eggs,wheat,sugar,and all the other stuff I react to its been really hard I am down to 113lbs and still loosing, my diet is so limited.

The dizziness has not improved which is why I am pretty much housebound, everything else I can live with except this.

My husband wants me to do the coffee enemas but I don’t think it’s possible as I react to coffee, I didn’t know this until I had the allergy testing done.

He has been reading lots and is convinced if I get my gut sorted then I will improve….bless him.

When I feel bad I don’t really like to write on the group as I don’t want to be negative.

My problems are trivial compared to some of the ladies on the group.

Nice to hear from you both, hugs and prayers

Sue