RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Thank you....this will be our year!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh, Sis, I was about to write to you. I am so sorry to hear that you are still having so many problems. I, too, take Xanax, and it has been a lifesaver for me. We all know that most all drugs are not good for our system; however, sometimes we have no choice. When I was having respiratory problems, Xanax and Ativan helped to save my life, because they are muscle relaxants. They helped me to breathe because it took time to get me to the clinic where the doctors administered oxygen and put me on a nebulizer. We eventually had to get our own nebulizer and oxygen at home. Oxygen can be very bad for us as well, but when you need it what else can you do!

Honey, this morning, I looked up antibiotics to treat cancer, because when I was diagnosed with MGUS my doctor put me on Biaxin and Decadron. They were worried because my SPEP and UPEP levels were high regarding my urine and bloodwork. I know that antibiotics can cause problems; however, many doctors believe in treating MGUS before it turns into full-blown Multiple Myeloma.

How is your sister doing, and did they treat her with Thalidomide and Biaxin? I pray that she will get well, because this cancer is not easy to kill. I have lost several women to this cancer, and it broke my heart. We need more research to find a cure for cancer, and we might have a cure by now if they put the money that they use to send people to the Moon into research. Lung cancer kills more people than any other cancer, and it makes me wonder if breast implants could be contributing to this high rate! Wonders me...millions of women have breast implants.

Stay close...sending love.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````````

Re: Thank you....this will be our year!

Good Morning, Lea,What a road you've traveled. I'm glad to hear that you've found doctors who are willing to listen and study your case. You have continued to fight for what is right, and because of that you've helped all of us. Thank you for all of your support on this site, and for never giving up. Love,Sis >> > Good Morning, Dear Friends:> > I just could not sit at the computer yesterday because my leg was too bad. Morning are always better for me, and I seem to have much more energy. > > Yesterday, we had a long conference with the new doctors, one man and three women, and it lasted close to two hours. They are spreading the word for us on the dangers of breast implants. We give them peer-reviewed articles, and this is their homework. At the next appointment, we discuss what they have read. Next week, they will be given the Harbut Study, because in my case I developed Asthma (I had never smoked). I also developed Chronic Bronchitis and an enlarged heart, and I have had three Silicone Fluid-induced Pulmonary Embolisms. They will get the PE peer-reviewed article next. I almost died in 2004 due to a PE, and now I must stay on blood thinners for the rest of my life.> > Lori gave me many tapes on the conferences, and you are the one who was in charge in many of them...bless your heart. I wish that our Lori could be here, because she would be proud that she is in a way still helping us to get the truth out.> > My doctor ordered six x-rays on my back, hips and legs. He said that having this done first will then enable him to order an MRI on my back. Back pain can cause severe leg pain in many cases. He told us that they should have included my back when they did the MRI on my knee. We hope that they find out what is wrong, because we sure do not want any surgery on my knee. I do not take any supplements, because they cause severe GI problems.> > Honey, we hope that your leg gets better soon. You are one special lady, and thank you for all of the great work that you have done. I am sorry that this is long.> > Sending love and healing to all.......Lea and > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``>

Guest guest

Patty, honey, the Xanax did not help my brain fog; however, it helped me to relax. In my opinion brain fog is caused by inflammation of the brain, and it could take months for it to get better. The weekness was so bad for me, that had to cut up my food...that symptom is gone. The brain fog is gone as well, and we hope that it never comes back. My list of symptoms sounded like a joke, but they were real.

Thank you for all of your support.....love you.........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Sis,Are you saying the Xanax takes away the brain fog?Patty- In , "auntsisnj" <auntsisnj@...> wrote:>> Hi Lea,> > Many things have improved but that darn brain fog is probably one of > the most stubborn symptoms I've got. My joint swelling has improved > alot, my energy level is better, and I don't get the bone pain I > used to get. However, my immune system has been weak my entire > life, and adding implants to the mix definitely didn't help - so I > celebrate the things that have improved and I do what I can to deal > with the things that haven't - even if it means having to take a > pill. I'd love to take the natural approach, but my body just > doesn't react well to supplements and vitamins, and the Xanax helps > alot so I use it. > > My sister is taking each day as it comes, and her artwork has helped > keep her focused. I do remember my sister saying something about > Decadron. She was originally on Thalidomide but then her doctors > switched her to Revlimid, which is similar to Thalidomide but > apparently the survival rate was higher with Revlimid, and people > don't have as many problems with neuropathy and drowsiness as they > do with Thalidomide. She also receives Zometa once a month > intravenously, and that's to help keep her bones strong. There's > another drug they want her to take called Velcade, because her > cancer levels aren't dropping as quickly as they'd like before she > starts getting the stem-cell replacement and chemo, and they think > that would help. She also takes steroids. If they can get her > cancer levels down to 1 or less, they'll start the stem cell > replacement.> > Thanks so much for the message, I love hearing from you!!> > Sis > > - > > >> > > > > > Good Morning, Dear Friends:> > > > > > I just could not sit at the computer yesterday because my > leg > > was too bad. Morning are always better for me, and I seem to > have > > much more energy. > > > > > > Yesterday, we had a long conference with the new doctors, > one > > man and three women, and it lasted close to two hours. They > are > > spreading the word for us on the dangers of breast implants. > We give > > them peer-reviewed articles, and this is their homework. At > the next > > appointment, we discuss what they have read. Next week, they > will be > > given the Harbut Study, because in my case I developed Asthma > (I had > > never smoked). I also developed Chronic Bronchitis and an > enlarged > > heart, and I have had three Silicone Fluid-induced Pulmonary > > Embolisms. They will get the PE peer-reviewed article next. I > almost > > died in 2004 due to a PE, and now I must stay on blood > thinners for > > the rest of my life.> > > > > > Lori gave me many tapes on the conferences, and you are the > > one who was in charge in many of them...bless your heart. I > wish > > that our Lori could be here, because she would be proud that > she is > > in a way still helping us to get the truth out.> > > > > > My doctor ordered six x-rays on my back, hips and legs. He > > said that having this done first will then enable him to order > an > > MRI on my back. Back pain can cause severe leg pain in many > cases. > > He told us that they should have included my back when they > did the > > MRI on my knee. We hope that they find out what is wrong, > because we > > sure do not want any surgery on my knee. I do not take any > > supplements, because they cause severe GI problems.> > > > > > Honey, we hope that your leg gets better soon. You are one > > special lady, and thank you for all of the great work that you > have > > done. I am sorry that this is long.> > > > > > Sending love and healing to all.......Lea and > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``> > >> >>

Guest guest

Patty, honey, the Xanax did not help my brain fog; however, it helped me to relax. In my opinion brain fog is caused by inflammation of the brain, and it could take months for it to get better. The weekness was so bad for me, that had to cut up my food...that symptom is gone. The brain fog is gone as well, and we hope that it never comes back. My list of symptoms sounded like a joke, but they were real.

Thank you for all of your support.....love you.........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Sis,Are you saying the Xanax takes away the brain fog?Patty- In , "auntsisnj" <auntsisnj@...> wrote:>> Hi Lea,> > Many things have improved but that darn brain fog is probably one of > the most stubborn symptoms I've got. My joint swelling has improved > alot, my energy level is better, and I don't get the bone pain I > used to get. However, my immune system has been weak my entire > life, and adding implants to the mix definitely didn't help - so I > celebrate the things that have improved and I do what I can to deal > with the things that haven't - even if it means having to take a > pill. I'd love to take the natural approach, but my body just > doesn't react well to supplements and vitamins, and the Xanax helps > alot so I use it. > > My sister is taking each day as it comes, and her artwork has helped > keep her focused. I do remember my sister saying something about > Decadron. She was originally on Thalidomide but then her doctors > switched her to Revlimid, which is similar to Thalidomide but > apparently the survival rate was higher with Revlimid, and people > don't have as many problems with neuropathy and drowsiness as they > do with Thalidomide. She also receives Zometa once a month > intravenously, and that's to help keep her bones strong. There's > another drug they want her to take called Velcade, because her > cancer levels aren't dropping as quickly as they'd like before she > starts getting the stem-cell replacement and chemo, and they think > that would help. She also takes steroids. If they can get her > cancer levels down to 1 or less, they'll start the stem cell > replacement.> > Thanks so much for the message, I love hearing from you!!> > Sis > > - > > >> > > > > > Good Morning, Dear Friends:> > > > > > I just could not sit at the computer yesterday because my > leg > > was too bad. Morning are always better for me, and I seem to > have > > much more energy. > > > > > > Yesterday, we had a long conference with the new doctors, > one > > man and three women, and it lasted close to two hours. They > are > > spreading the word for us on the dangers of breast implants. > We give > > them peer-reviewed articles, and this is their homework. At > the next > > appointment, we discuss what they have read. Next week, they > will be > > given the Harbut Study, because in my case I developed Asthma > (I had > > never smoked). I also developed Chronic Bronchitis and an > enlarged > > heart, and I have had three Silicone Fluid-induced Pulmonary > > Embolisms. They will get the PE peer-reviewed article next. I > almost > > died in 2004 due to a PE, and now I must stay on blood > thinners for > > the rest of my life.> > > > > > Lori gave me many tapes on the conferences, and you are the > > one who was in charge in many of them...bless your heart. I > wish > > that our Lori could be here, because she would be proud that > she is > > in a way still helping us to get the truth out.> > > > > > My doctor ordered six x-rays on my back, hips and legs. He > > said that having this done first will then enable him to order > an > > MRI on my back. Back pain can cause severe leg pain in many > cases. > > He told us that they should have included my back when they > did the > > MRI on my knee. We hope that they find out what is wrong, > because we > > sure do not want any surgery on my knee. I do not take any > > supplements, because they cause severe GI problems.> > > > > > Honey, we hope that your leg gets better soon. You are one > > special lady, and thank you for all of the great work that you > have > > done. I am sorry that this is long.> > > > > > Sending love and healing to all.......Lea and > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``> > >> >>